🇯🇵 JAPAN DAY 2 (AN ARTIST)

Elena's POV

Jake: Elena? - He sighed, closed his laptop and looked at me.

Elena: Mhm? - I continued my work on my iPad anyway.

Jake: You haven't been sleeping since 6 am. You really need some break.

Elena: You know I can't. We have to hurry up.

Jake: Don't you want to go downstairs for some coffee with me? - He touched my hand.

I looked at him and I saw how worried he was. Well... I have to admit that this whole shit is giving me a headache. All these thoughts about Maria and her pregnancy...

Elena: Maybe you're right? - I sighed - A little walk will do good.

Jake: Great - He smiled at me and got up - So, shall we, my love? - He held out his hand to me.

I just laughed and grabbed his hand. I love it when he does it. It's so... Adorable. Then, we left the room, Jake locked it and we were on our way to the cafeteria downstairs.

All the time I was thinking about Jasmine's message. Yesterday, when Anthony returned from the bar, he immediately locked himself in the room. Max tried to talk to him, but Anthony didn't even say a word to him. And I'm not even surprised. A few months ago he had nothing. He was single and didn't know about Maria's plans to live with him. He was alone, Max was the only one next to him and now? He dreamed so much about a child and when he's finally in this situation he cannot be happy. First, Maria is still married and second she's kidnapped for God's sake! I can't even imagine how Anthony feels... Really.

Jake: Elena!

I was awake by Jake, who saved me from falling down the stairs. I was so pensive that I didn't even see it.

Elena: I'm sorry... - I grabbed my forehead and swallowed - It's just...

Jake: I know, just... - He took a deep breath and looked at me - Be careful, okay? I don't want anything to happen to you.

Elena: I know, I'm sorry - I hardly smiled.

Jake just nodded and we continued our walk. Of course he's worried too. He's worried about me, Luka and Jasmine. Especially, about Jasmine. Jake couldn't fall sleep yesterday, because he was afraid we would get a message from the kidnapper that he saw Jasmine's message, but fortunately, we didn't. I think he finally fell asleep around 2 am. I'm worried about Jasmine as well... She's so... Brave. Really.

Jake: Hello, Aya - He stopped in front of the cafeteria.

Aya: Hello, Ja... - When she looked at us she turned pale - Elena? - Then she saw that we're holding our hands and smiled widely.

Jake: So, you already met that little devil? - He smirked at me and kissed my cheek.

Aya: You owe me an explanations, young lady! - She laughed - The same as yesterday? - She approached express.

Jake&Elena: Yes.

Elena: Yes, I know Jake - I laughed - We're here together. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Yesterday... - I sighed - We had an argument and we wasn't talking to each other for few days.

Aya: How long have you been together?

Jake: Officially... - He touched his chin and looked at me.

Elena: Did you just realise that too? - I laughed.

Jake: Yes - He laughed - How time flies! - He sighed and started nodding - We have been together since May 6th, so it will be two months.