🇪🇸Spain#2 (The kiss)

Elena's POV

We were in the La Campana for the next two hours. When Jake and Antonio came back, we all were sitting for a little bit longer. I have to admit, I really liked all of them. I didn't want to leave the bar, but I knew we have to. When we were leaving they invited us one more time. We said goodbye to them and were in our way to the Montjuic hill.

Unfortunately, as I thought no one know Maria or Joe King there. There were a lot of tourists. To climb the hill you have to go through the controls, so we asked the staff about Maria but no one recognized her. But, the view was... beautiful. We took some photos on the top of the hill.

We came to the hotel at 5 pm. Perfect timing. I have some time to prepare to my meeting with Garcia. I put on some nice clothes, made some makeup. When I got ready, I left our bathroom. Jake was sitting on the couch and working on his laptop.

Jake: You look beautiful, Elena - He smiled at me.

Elena: How many more times will you say this? - I laughed.

Jake: Every day, for the rest of my life - He winked at me.

Elena: What about records? - I got closer to him. I wanted to see them. 

Jake: Boring as hell... - He put down his laptop and grabbed my hand.

Elena: Jake! - I screamed as he pulled me towards him.

I landed on his lap. I literally started blushing. He was just smiling and looked at me.

Elena: I really have no time for this, Jake - I sighed.

Jake: You have a few more minutes. I just want to look at your beautiful face - He touched my face with his hand.

Elena: I really have to go, Jake - I said firmly.

He sighed.

Jake: Please, be careful, okay? I trust you. Remember about that.

I saw how worried he is. It was really cute. It melted my heart.

Elena: Of course I will. Don't worry about me, okay?

I put my hand on his cheek and smiled. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Then, he touched my hand on his face and looked at me again.

Jake: I don't know how you do it, but you are the only person in this world who is able to piss me off and calm me down in the same time - He smiled.

Elena: I hope I am able to cause you even more emotions - I smirked.

Jake: Well... - He touched my waist - I really would like to do different things with you right now, Mrs. Danford.

Elena: In your dreams - I laughed.

Jake: I almost forgot, about your inappropriate behaviour in the La Campana - He looked at me again.

Elena: What? An inappropriate behaviour? - I pretended shock.

Jake: You and your "3 minutes"...