AN EMAIL WITH ELENA'S DIAGNOSIS

Luka's POV

Luka: You kidding, right? - I sighed and started rubbing my face.

Max: I wish, Luka - He sighed too - But that's the true. Anthony discharged himself from the hospital.

Luka: Is he out of his mind? - I mumbled furiously.

Max: His condition is still weak, so the doctors wanted to stop him, but... He made his decision, Luka. There was nothing we could do about it.

Luka: Did he talk to the psychiatrist?

Max: Yes, but he didn't help him much. I mean yes, Anthony started talking again, but he's definitely too determined to find him, Luka. He will do anything to find and kill him.

Luka: Sooner he will kill himself with exhaustion - I started rubbing my closed eyes - What the fuck is wrong with all of them?

Max: What are you talking about? - He sounded confused.

Luka: Sarah West came here with her bastard a few days ago and started talking some shit that was Jake's child. She asked Jake to look after this bastard for a few days, because she has no money and has to look for a job.

Max: Wait, wait... It's Jake's child?

Luka: Of course not, I will never believe that bastard is his daughter. It's just another Sarah's trick, I'm sure about it. Besides, yesterday's evening there was some doctor here and took a swab from Jake for a paternity test. The results will be soon, but I'm already sure about the answer. It's not Jake's child, end of discussion.

Max: How is Jake doing?

Luka: Somehow - I sighed - He's talking to us and taking care of that bastard, but... He's exhausted, Max. These fucking drugs will finish him. He's... incredibly exhausted.

Max: We can visit you today, what do you think?

Luka: With Anthony? - I smirked and sipped my coffee.

Max: Yes - He laughed - Maybe I will convince him.

Luka: Well then, hope to see you soon - I smiled.

Max: See you later, Luka - I heard his smile too.

I hung up and took a deep breath. I didn't expect such information from Max, really. A few days ago Anthony had a heart attack and he just left the hospital like that? He's so... Irresponsible and reckless. Elena would kill him if she found out about it.

Maybe it's a good idea for Max and Anthony to come over here? After all, we're in this shit together from the beginning. Maybe Jake and Anthony will feel a bit better? They shouldn't be alone now, that's for sure.

Where am I now? Of course I'm in Jake's home. Like, come on! Where else can I be? Yesterday, when Xavier left the house Jake went upstairs and got that bastard off. It took him a while, but finally he managed and she felt asleep. Thanks to that, he could peacefully go to sleep, alone.

I woke up at 8 am. I went down to the kitchen, made myself a cup of coffee, and made a few calls. First I called Jasmine's doctor and asked if she was awake. Unfortunately, she is still unconscious. The good news is that her condition has improved a lot. Well... I think doctor was right, sleep is the best cure. Later, I had to call Jacob and asked him about things in the DIC. Fortunately, he takes care of everything there. That's... Nice of him. At least, of course I called Max.