🇪🇸Spain#2 (La Campana)

Elena's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Jake's face. He was looking at me.

Jake: Good morning, sleepyhead - He said calmly with his smile.

Elena: Have you been staring at me like that for a long time? - I laughed.

Jake: Well... I'm not used to long sleep. When I woke up I was about to start some work, but when I saw your beautiful face, I couldn't resist looking at you - He tucked my hair behind my ear - Did you know that you are smiling in your sleep? - He laughed.

Elena: I must have dreamed of your tortures - I smirked.

Jake: I am looking forward to it - He winked at me.

I tried to get up, but he grabbed me and hugged me.

Elena: We don't have time for this, Mr. Danford - I laughed.

Jake: Oh, come on... Just for a moment... - He kissed the back of my head.

I sighed. I laid back against his chest and took my phone. We were scrolling down my social media.

Jake: Well, I see that people loves us - He whispered to my ear.

Elena: Of course they love me. And since you are always next to me... - I laughed.

Jake: Bastard - He laughed.

Then, I noticed a notification. Jake narrowed his eyes. I opened the message from my Instagram.

Jake: And who the hell is he? - He asked when he read the message

Elena: My ex, Chris - I started typing something.

Jake: What? Did you have a boyfriend? - He was shocked.

Elena: Um... Yes. I was with him for two years - I answered quickly.

Jake: What? - He was still shocked - You never told me about that.

Elena: Because it doesn't matter anymore.

Jake: Two years is a lot of time. May I ask you why did you two broke up?

Elena: He cheated on me - I was still typing.

Jake: What?! - He shouted - Why are you still talking to him? Are you sick or something?

Elena: I forgave him and we became friends.

Jake: You can't be serious right now.

Elena: What? We didn't get along together anyway. He was very conservative. I had nothing to talk to him about. When I was with him, he said my only job was to sit in the kitchen and serve him. But, after our break up we started getting along. He changed. Now, he is so much better for his new girlfriend.