🏁MARIA&JASMINE'S SALVATION#3 (FOUND MARIA)

Elena's POV

Elena: No... - Tears started to fall from my eyes again - Please, you can't do that.

Jake: Beating her isn't enough for you? - He shouted furiously.

Anthony: It's ridiculous - He sighed angrily and started walking around nervously.

Voice: The decision has been made, Elena. Whether you like it or not.

Elena: Of course - I mumbled angrily and lowered my head.

Voice: Of course, I don't want you to cheat and solve this riddle together. Please, look at the space to the left next to Jasmine's room.

I took a deep breath and slowly turned my head...

James: Are you sure we're still in the same fucking house?

Max: The fuck is this? - He narrowed his eyes and moved on.

Anthony: Something like... - He moved on too - Capsules?

Voice: Exactly, Anthony. Each of you will have a separate voiceless capsule in which will solve the riddle. Thanks to this, I will be sure that you're not communicating with each other. Of course, each cabin has a trapdoor underneath. The person with the lowest time will fall to place where Benjamin is.

Jake: How can I be sure that when Elena enters this fucking capsule, you won't kidnap her right away? - He crossed his arms on his chest.

Voice: As long as you follow my rules, I keep my promise and you know it, Jake.

Anthony: Where will we see the questions?

Voice: The glass in these capsules is also a touch screen. Questions will be displayed on this glass. You will mark the questions by touching the glass.

Luka: The fuck? - He narrowed his eyes ever more - How it's possible?

Voice: Jake, my dear friend? - He smirked - Would you be so kind?

Jake: These capsules are just electronic and modern - He shrugged - In touchscreen devices, the digitizer is a layer of glass that's designed to convert analog touch comments into digital signals. Both capacitive and resistive touchscreen devices have a digitizer. It's essentially a glass layer that's placed over the device's liquid-crystal display layer. In a nutshell... - He sighed and rubbed his face - Glass in these capsules is also flexible glass that we have, for example, in our phones or tablets. That's why it can work just like it either.

Voice: I couldn't have explained it better myself.

Max: Did you go to the same hacker school or something? - He looked at Jake.