🇯🇵 JAPAN DAY 6 (EMERY'S DECISION)

Elena's POV

Jake: Good morning, sleepyhead - He smirked and kissed my forehead.

I didn't even open my eyes. I just groaned exhausted and I turned to the other side.

Jake: We really have to get up, my love - He laughed and hugged me from behind.

Elena: Mmm... - I hid my head in the pillow.

Jake: It's the last day here - He kissed my head - Today we're going back to LA. To our home. There, you will be able to rest. Finally.

Elena: You know I won't be able to rest until we find Jasmine - I sighed and turned to him again.

Jake: I know - He sighed and tucked my hair behind my ear - But... - He smirked - It's not the day to be sad. Today, is the best day of my whole life.

Elena: Why? - I narrowed my eyes at him and laughed.

Jake: Today, I won't listen to that motherfucker's name from your beautiful mouth for the whole day - He sighed with pleasure.

Elena: I'm looking forward to seeing you being nice to him - I laughed.

Jake: I've no fucking idea how I'll survive this - He sighed.

Elena: That's why it's best day of my life, my love - I winked at him.

Jake: Why are you doing this? - He smiled.

Elena: What? - I laughed.

Jake: Why are you trying to reconcile me with him?

Elena: Counter-question.

Jake: Spill it out.

Elena: Why did you try to reconcile me with Lilly? - I smirked.

Jake: It's not the same, Elena.

Elena: It's the same, Jake. To find Jasmine we have to work together, not against each other. Moreover, you're incredibly important in my life. Both of you. I don't want you to fight against each other.

Jake: I really don't like it, Elena - He sighed - He's not a good guy.

Elena: Just... - I sighed - Talk to him, Jake. I'm sure that if you talk to him honestly, he'll apologise to you. Besides... You weren't fair to him either.

Jake: Neither do I want his apology nor am I going to apologise to him, Elena - He said firmly.

Elena: Can't you just... - I sighed again - Forget?

Jake: No - He answered quickly and got up - Anyway, I'm not going to talk to you about him today - He put his hands on his hips, took a deep breath and closed his eyes - Perfect.

Elena: I really hope that one day, you'll change your mind.

Jake: I'll go change and take a shower - He approached his bag and he pulled out his clothes.

Elena: Sure, take your time - I smiled and closed my eyes.

Jake: I see... - He laughed and approached me - So, you'll go first - He pulled the covers off me.

Elena: Oh, come on! - I shouted angrily.

Jake: I tried to wake you up for ten minutes, Elena - He laughed - I can't let you go back to sleep - He picked me up from the bed - Hello - He smirked and gave me a quick kiss.

Elena: I hate you - I mumbled angrily.

Jake: I love you too - He smiled and put me on the floor - So, take your time.