🇺🇸USA #3 (NYC#3 - COMEDY CLUB)

Elena's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, because I heard the alarm clock. I grabbed my phone and turned it off. I was so sleepy that I didn't look at the messages or notifications. I turned to Jake's face and gave him a quick kiss. He barely opened his eyes. I could see he was still exhausted. Gosh... I would do everything to get him finally to sleep well.

Jake: Hello, beautiful - He smiled when he saw me - What time is it?

Elena: 4:45 - I smiled - We really have to go, Jake.

Jake: I know - He sighed and sat down on the bed. He started rubbing his face.

Elena: How do you feel? - I sat down next to him and touched his back.

Jake: Like a shit, but it's okay - He laughed - It used to be worse.

Then, he grabbed his phone and was surprised.

Elena: What happened? - I saw his face and started worried.

Jake: It's... Strange. Jacob called me 7 times, then Luka 10 times and Jasmine 4 times.

I turned pale and felt that my heart started beating like crazy. I immediately took my phone and noticed my notifications too.

Elena: Jacob 10 times, Luka 5 times, Jasmine 7 times - I looked at him - Something bad must have happened, Jake. They wouldn't contact us like that without a reason.

Then, we heard Jake's phone. It was Jasmine again.

Jake: Hello, Jasmine? What's going on? - He yawned - What? - He immediately got up. I saw his anger - Wait, what are you talking about? No - He laughed - You can't be serious right now - He turned serious again - Okay, okay I will call him. Thank you. See you soon.

Jake hung up and grabbed his head with one hand. In the other hand he had phone and was looking for some number. I saw how furious he was.

Elena: What happened, Jake? - I got up and got closer to him.

Jake: Sarah happened - He finally found the number - I am so sorry, Elena. I need to call my lawyer right now - He put his phone to his ear.

Elena: A... - I swallowed - A lawyer?

Jake: Hello, Eric. Yes, I am out of office right now. In New York - He sighed - What is she up to this time? - He burst out laughing - What proof, Eric? - Then, he turned pale - No, it... Of course it was out of context - He grabbed his forehead - You know me, Eric. I know. No, after that I have never seen her again. Wait, she texted me a few days ago. Yes. Yes, she was warning me. WHAT? - He shouted and looked at me - No, no, no, you can't be serious right now, Eric - He was furious - Why did Sarah even mention her? - He sat down on the couch - Yes - He finally gave up and his voice was calm again - Of course I will send you everything. When? Okay. Okay, talk to you later.

He hung up, threw away his phone and hid his face in his hands.

Elena: Jake - I got closer to him and carefully touched his shoulder - What the hell happened?

Jake: Sarah brought a bill of indictment against me, Elena - He looked at me.

Elena: What? - I shouted - What for?

Jake: She claims I beat her and raped her. In general she claims that I have bullied her.

I turned pale when I heard this. I immediately sat down next to him and grabbed his face.