🇯🇵 JAPAN DAY 1 (THE RECONCILIATION)

Elena's POV

The flight from Australia to Japan took us 10 hours, so we reached the hotel in Tokyo at 8 am. As soon as I entered the hotel room I wanted to go for some sleep, but I just couldn't fall sleep. I was trying hard for a while, but I just gave up. That's why I decided to start my work on the Maria and Jasmine case again.

Of course, I'm still not talking to Jake and I don't want to. Yesterday morning we were able to say something to each other with our angry tone like when we met each other on the corridor or when I fell on him because of some stupid pen for example, but after that karaoke we didn't say a word to each other. Actually, we didn't even look at each other too. During the flight to Japan, I was sitting on the FBI plane with Anthony and Max all the time. So, I don't even know what Jake was doing during this time.

Yesterday... I guess we cleared everything all up between us with this song in the club. The lyrics of this song fit just perfectly with what I wanted to say to him. Besides, we both like Post Malone so of course we knew the lyrics. What I know for sure? I know we should have never been together. Yesterday, I was just even more sure about it. But today? Today I'm just exhausted. Really. If Jake starts talking to me again like yesterday morning with his angry tone again, I'm just not even going to answer him. Yesterday, I had the energy to show him my rage, but that karaoke made me just tired.

I shook my head and took a deep breath. I don't want to think about him and everything what is happening around me. That's why I took my phone and started typing on our group chat.

To my surprise I saw that Jake was online too

To my surprise I saw that Jake was online too. That's strange? But I didn't even want to think about it, really. Like I said, I'm too exhausted to think about him and getting mad again. I just turned off my phone and continued my work. Is it hard for me? As hell. I have a hard time because of that whole argument with Jake. I'm really trying to handle it somehow, but yesterday? I think it was some kind of culmination of my anger, really. Especially... During that song.

Ugh... That work is just pointless right now. Too many thoughts are running through my head at this moment. I'm thinking about about Jasmine, Maria, Jake even if I really don't want to... It makes ma sick! I started rubbing my face and sighed. I decided I needed a really good and strong coffee. That's why I got up and left the room. I'm about to go downstairs because you can buy fresh coffee there.

While I was walking down the stairs I remembered how I felt when I saw all these women in the club looking at Jake like... No, I don't even want to think about it. See? And that's how it is all the time. I let myself think about Jake for a short moment and then I either get sad or angry, or both, and then I try to control myself so as not to think about him again. And it's like that over and over again...

I know I shouldn't be walking alone, but this is just a hotel. The kidnapper won't catch me in the fucking hotel, especially during the day and when there are a lot of people here. Fortunately, that hotel is pretty small so it didn't take me long to get downstairs.