🇬🇷GREECE DAY 1 (THE SECRETS)

Luka's POV

Luka: Could you please open the King's plan? - I looked at her.

Jasmine: Sure - She took a deep breath and took her phone.

I asked her about it, because I was driving the car to the hotel in Greece. All the time I was thinking about Jake and Elena. How are they doing? Is Elena awake yet? How does Jake tell her that Liam escaped? When will I see her next time? Many thoughts were running in my head.

Of course I am exhausted. We were sleeping on the plane, but I had nightmares. I was dreaming about all that would have happened if Elena hadn't taken the phone out of Liam's pocket. I couldn't sleep well, I don't deserve to sleep peacefully.

Jasmine: I'll connect my phone to the car monitor, okay? - She looked at me.

Luka: Whatever - I answered quickly.

Jasmine: What's wrong with you this time? - She looked at me angrily.

Luka: Nothing - All the time I was looking straight ahead.

Jasmine: No, this time I won't let you change again - She unbuckled her seat belts.

Luka: What the fuck are you doing? - I finally looked at her.

Jasmine: Either you calm down or I open that door and jump out of the car.

Luka: What?! - I narrowed my eyes - Are you out of your mind? You'll kill yourself.

Jasmine: I don't know how I can handle your constant presence without Jake and Elena, but I'd still rather kill myself than put up with your serious and corporate attitude towards me again - She said firmly.

Luka: You're bluffing.

Jasmine: You wanna bet? - and she opened the door.

Luka: Jasmine for God's sake! - I shouted and grabbed her leg - Fine! Just lock the fucking door - I sighed - Do you really have to be so annoying?

Jasmine: It's all your fault - She closed the door and fastened the belts again - You started getting on my nerves first and woke the old Jasmine up. I didn't want that. I warned you that I would be your worst nightmare.

Luka: You have been my nightmare for 10 years - I hissed.

Jasmine: Thank you! - She shouted excited.

Luka: Having fun? - I sighed.

Jasmine: You have no idea - She touched my face with her evil smirk.

Luka: Hands off - I pushed away her hand. She laughed - Will you show me this fucking plan or not?

Jasmine: Yes - She was still laughing - I will.

Then, the connected her phone to the car's monitor and I saw the file.