WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

ONE WEEK LATER...

Anthony's POV

Anthony: Thank you for your information - I hardly smiled and hung up.

Maria: And? - She touched my back and asked with her calm voice.

Anthony: Danford is still unconscious, but everything is going on the right direction - I turned to her - Today, Elena will be discharged.

Maria: I'm so happy to hear that, Anthony - She sighed with relief and hugged me.

Lucy: Mr. Good Cop?

I let Maria go and looked down at Lucy. Yes, we're taking care of her for the whole week. Every day she visited Elena in hospital with us and she really liked her. That's why Elena decided that she will take care of Lucy when she leaves the hospital. Elena's plan is to take care of Lucy until she finds her biological father of course.

Anthony: Yes? - I smiled at her and messed her hair.

Lucy: Are we going to visit Elena today too? - She smiled.

Anthony: Today... - I smirked and I crouched beside her - Elena will leave hospital and she will take you to her home.

Lucy: Really? - She gasped with her smile - Like she promised?

Anthony: Really - I laughed and touched her nose - Elena always keeps her promises, kiddo.

She just laughed even more and hugged me. Then, I packed all her things to the bag and after a few minutes, we all were on our way to the hospital.

What about Elena? The most important thing is that she isn't pregnant. Yes, Williams raped her several times, but Elena predicted that and you won't believe what she did. Elena fucking McClain had a UID in her body.

It's a small, often T-shaped birth control device that is inserted into the uterus to prevent pregnancy. IUDs are one form of long-acting reversible birth control. It thickens mucus in the cervix to stop sperm from reaching or fertilizing an egg. Thins the lining of the uterus and partially suppresses ovulation.

But... She's broken. When I told her about Danford's sacrifice she couldn't stop crying. She was crying , she was furious at him, she was just... Collapsed. Fortunately they're in the same hospital so all the time she was sitting by his hospital bed.

I can't even describe how many people visited Elena in the hospital, really. The whole world went crazy with joy when George gave the speech and told the whole truth to the media. Danford became the country's number one hero for killing Williams and the DIC and the FBI received fundraising money. 5 billion got the DIC and 5 billion got the FBI. I didn't want that money, but that's what the world decided.

Of course me, Maria, Lucy, Eric, Emery, Luka and Jasmine are visiting her every day.

What about Danford? Every day I also talk to his doctor and his condition is... Pretty good, I think. He had a severe concussion, has broken several ribs and has a sprained ankle, but it's definitely not because of the accident. I think he sprained it earlier, but he didn't tell us about it. How is it possible that almost nothing has happened to him? Three reasons.

First of all, an airbags saved his life of course. There are many airbags in his car, not only in the wheel. Secondly, he was wearing a seatbelt. And the most important... Danford somehow managed to cut Williams up by back of the car. If Williams had hit the front of Danford's car, Danford wouldn't have survived it, because the force was definitely too strong.

Williams... Like the fireman said, he's dead. Danford knew what he was doing. He cut Williams up, Williams hit Danford's car and tumbled and hit against the concrete wall. There was nothing left of Williams, really. His body had been tested 10 times this time and it was definitely Williams. Danford killed Liam Williams.