🇺🇸USA#5 (WASHINGTON#2 - FIOLA MARE 2.0)

Jasmine's POV

Jasmine: What the hell happened there? - I laughed. All the time Luka was holding my hand and leading me to the exit.

Luka: She is just crazy - He laughed.

Jasmine: And are you still surprised?

Luka: She will win, Jasmine - He stopped, turned to me, got closer and grabbed my face with his hands - She will get him out of this shit. Do you understand me?

I saw how excited he was, I even saw tears in his eyes. My heart filled with happiness again. I literally started smiling. He was looking deep into my eyes. Then, he looked at my lips and his hands started shivering. Me heart started beating like crazy. We were really close to each other. I noticed through his shirt that his heart started to beat faster too.

Luka: I... - He stuttered.

It felt like my legs were made of cotton wool. We have never been so close to each other. Never. Our noses were almost touching. I could feel his breath on my face. He was breathing so hard.

Luka: I... - He tried to say something again, but then he just sighed and looked into my eyes and hardly smiled - I am so happy to have the opportunity to meet your friends today.

Ouch. I really thought it would be today. I already thought he would do it finally. I was so stupid...

Jasmine: Yes, me too - I hardly smiled at him to - So... - I coughed and moved away from him - I think we should hurry up. We are almost late.

I moved and passed him by. I didn't even look at him, I just walked away. I really didn't want to look at him right now. I am sick of his indecisiveness. It hurts me. It hurts so much... But I think it's all my fault. He never told me how he feels about me. I am still living with this fucking hope. And for what? For nothing! It's all my fault! I live a hope that does not even exist. Elena and Jake were wrong, he doesn't love me. I can see it now. If he was in love with me, he would do anything. Anything. But he didn't. I am done. I have to move on. I'm not going to wait all my life for him. Not anymore.

Luka: Jasmine, wait... - I heard him behind me and he grabbed my hand - I'm sorry, I...

Jasmine: Oh, it's okay. Don't worry - I turned to him and smiled - I know how excited you are. Don't feel embarrassed - I took my hand from him - You are my best friend and I'm glad you are happy. I also believe that Elena will win this trial. I am even sure about it.

Luka: No - He narrowed his eyes at me and was confused - I wanted to... - He sighed and got closer to me again, but I took a step back.

Jasmine: I said I'm fine with that - I looked at my watch - We really have to go, Luka. They will be furious.

Luka: I... - He started rubbing his face and took a deep breath - Yes, you are right - He looked at me again and sighed - We will be late.

I turned back again and he followed me. Finally we left the hotel and entered the car. There was an awkward silence between us, so I decided to break it.

Jasmine: You know what will they do today?

Luka: Yes, they will meet George in White House.

Jasmine: Oh, right. I forgot about it - I lied, of course I remember.

Luka: So, your parents still live here too?

Jasmine: No, they live in Australia now. They moved out when I left the Washington.

Luka: Too bad. You live at two different ends of the world.