Spoby one shots

By petersprker

a series of Spoby one shots! *the older ones I find are more cringe-y than the newer/recently updated ones... More

Will you marry me?
Snow Storm
Chemistry
The Only One
Saying Goodbye
New Years
Anxious
Home Again
Hiking
Beach Date
Camping
Movies
Sick Day
Mother's Day
Surprise
Lazy Day
Father's Day
Found
Wedding Bells
Thunderstorms
Prom
Travelling
Caleb's Party
Happy Birthday!
Bullied
Chasing Cars
Meeting Her Parents
Summer Finale Twist! (7x10)
Jealousy
3x17 Strip Study Session
6x20 AU
I Still Love You
Treegan AU
Treegan AU 2
Trick-or-Treat
Halloween Party
Dream House
Movie Night
PTSD
Flashbacks
Positive
Meant to Be
I Choose You
Gender Reveal
Coming Home For Christmas
Christmas Gone Wrong
Christmas in Hawaii
Baby it's Cold Outside
Get Well Soon
Christmas with the Cavanaugh's
Christmas Party
Candle Lit Dinner
You Can Do It
Better Parent
Early Return
Trivia Night
Gone
Gone Part 2
You Got Her
Stood Up
Realization
Teacher
Finally Understanding
In Love With a Cop
Valentine's Day
Carnival
Tutoring
Pool Party
Help
Help Part 2
Finally Better
Family Dinner
Practise
Done
Sleepless in Rosewood
Bouquet
Sleepover
9 Months Later
7 Minutes in Heaven
7x11 in depth (Spoby)
Eighteen
The Date
The End
Plans
His Affair
The Proposal
Homework
Crash
Caught
Cabin
Second Thoughts
Fight
Haunted
Sleepless
Moving
Blind Date
Room Mates
Cheated
Skinny Dipping
New Man
Single Mother
Summer Romance
Comfort
Spoby 7x18
Divorce
Move in
First Kiss
Nearly Caught
Elevator
Plane
Office
Promise Ring
7x20 Spoby
Father
Alone
Summer Job
School Trip
Summer Camp
Work
Stay Home
Restless
Alone at prom
Aggressive
Café
Family Reunion
Blessing
Stay a while
Together forever
Kids
Accident
Spoby 6x07
13th birthday
Dare
Picnic
Tree House
Toby's Parents
French Tutor
Holiday Party
Thank you
Sneaking Around
What if
2:00 am: i miss you
Fuck, Marry, Kill
Gala
One Time
Break Up Sex
may i have this dance?
post-wedding
truth or dare
please read!!!!
SPOBY ELOPED

Bonus

505 28 7
By petersprker

*the words/idea is from a ross&rachel scene in friends (7x01), but this escalates!!

*imagine it as if Aria/Spencer live in Monica/Rachel's apartment, then Ezra/Toby are across the hall in Chandler/Joey's!!

Spencer's POV:

I park my car outside of the apartment building, and look over at Toby, who's sitting in the passenger seat, with a smile.

"I'm so happy for Aria and Ezra. I can't believe they're actually engaged." I say, sighing. "Me either. I always wonder if I'll ever find someone." He says, looking into my eyes.

"Toby," I say, holding his hand. "You'll find someone. You're an amazing guy with the biggest heart. You deserve the world, and one day you'll find someone who will give you just that." I smile.

"I may not be the girl, it didn't really work out for us a few years ago, but I know soon enough you, and I, will find our own happy ending." I tell him, and he nods slightly.

"Well, should we head inside? We gotta continue the celebrations." I say, and he nods with a forced smile.

We both get out of my car, and walk in silence into the building and upstairs.

As we approach their room, I look up to Toby who looks sad. "Hey," I say, stopping him from knocking and pulling him across the hall, closer to his room.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. "Yeah. But I'm serious. Do you think we're ever gonna have that?" He asks me.

"As in you and me?" I ask. "No, no. Like me with someone, and you with someone." He explains.

"Toby, I told you this before. I promise you'll get your true love." I smile, and he nods a little, beginning to walk to their door again.

"But, I mean, were we actually so bad together?" I speak up. "Sure we had our fights, but that was because of long distance issues. We had plenty of good times, didn't we?" I ask him, taking his hand and pulling him away from their door again.

I let go of his hands slowly, and look into his eyes.

"Sure we did, Spence." He smiles. "You know, you've always been an excellent kisser." He grins. "Yeah?" I grin, raising my eyebrow a little, making him blush. "You too." I reply.

"You know what we never did?" He asks me. "We never had a bonus night." He tells me. "A what?" I ask him, curiously.

"You know, a bonus night. You know, when two people break up but then they get back together just for one night." He explains with a small smile.

"One night? Just sex? No strings attached?" I ask, curiously. "Yeah, yeah. We never had that." He sighs. "No," I say. "But we can." I smirk, and this catches his attention.

"What?" He asks. "We still can, you know." I grin, biting my lip. "My apartment isn't in use." He smirks, holding onto my hands, and pulling me in closer.

I lean in closer, connecting our lips for a kiss. This is the first kiss we shared since our break up. And I got to say, it's amazing.

I look into his eyes after I pull back, and he smiles at me. He leans in again, but this time his lips gently graze my ear.

"Let's go back to my place. They won't miss us too much. We can catch up with them later." He whispers, kissing down my neck.

I walk backwards, Toby's lips still kissing my neck, and turn the doorknob to his apartment. We walk inside, closing the door behind us.

We quickly find ourselves in his room, half clothed.

"Do you still think this is a good idea?" He says with the smallest smirk. "Yes. I do." I whisper, connecting our lips again.

~~after

We now lay with my head on Toby's bare chest, and his hands stroking my bare back.

"I've missed you." Toby whispers, continuing to trace his fingers against my skin. "I've missed you too, Tobes." I whisper back, closing my eyes, listening to the sound of his heart beat.

"Spence," He speaks up. "Yes?" I reply, with no hesitation. "I've been thinking.." He says, now tapping his fingers against my back.

"I think I like you. I know this was supposed to be a one night, no strings attached kind of thing, but I can't help but fall in love with you. Actually, I haven't stopped loving you, but I've been too scared to say anything." He tells me, his voice a little shaky.

I stay silent, unsure what to say next. "Toby," I say, swallowing the lump in my throat. "I love you too." I whisper, and I hear him sigh of relief.

He then places a kiss on my head, and pulls me into his embrace tighter. "Good. Because I don't want to lose you again." He whispers, and I smile to myself.

~~the next morning

I'm woke by the sound of my cell phone ringing. I sit up quickly, and notice Toby is still sleeping.

I reach down to the floor, and pick up my phone.

"Hello?" I whisper.
"Spencer? Where are you?" Aria asks, and my eyes widen.
"Visiting a friend. Why?" I lie.
"Just wondering. Ezra can't get a hold of Toby to tell him what I needed to tell you. We're inviting everyone to Hanna and Caleb's to go in their hot tub later if you wanted to join." She says and I think for a moment.
"Uh, sure, yeah. When do you want me there?" I ask her.
"An hour?" She asks.
"Sure." I respond.
"Can you pick up Toby, too?" She asks me.
"Of course. See you." I say and hang up.

I throw my phone onto the floor, groan and fall onto the bed again.

"Good morning." I hear Toby say, and I look over to see he's smirking.

"Morning." I say, smiling. "What was that about?" He asks, motioning towards where I threw my phone.

"Aria wants everyone to go over to Hanna's to get into the hot tub in an hour." I say. "That's not so bad. We still get to hangout." He grins.

"I know, but I really want to be able to kiss you while I'm there." I frown. "But we can't tell them we're dating yet, or that we hooked up, because Aria might think we did this to purposely 'upstage' her engagement." I say, rolling my eyes.

"It'll be okay. We can definitely be subtle." He says with a small smile.

~~at Aria's

The five of us (girls) are standing outside on Aria's deck, waiting for the boys to come out, wrapped in our towels to stay warm on this chilly summer day.

"Spence, what's that?" Hanna asks, pushing some hair off my neck to reveal a hickey I hadn't noticed.

"Spencer!" Emily exclaims, and I blush, covering my neck immediately. "Who gave you that!?" Hanna smirks, and I look down. "No one. You don't know him." I say, avoiding eye contact.

"What's going on?" Caleb asks, walking out shirtless, along with Toby and Ezra.

I'm really trying my hardest not to stare at Toby right now.

"Nothing." I say quickly. "Let's go, then." Ezra smiles, and the boys walk ahead of us.

"Wait." Hanna says, putting a hand on Toby's bare shoulder. "Why are there nail marks all over your back?" She asks curiously, and my cheeks turn red.

"I, uh." He stammers nervously, and then Hanna gasps loudly, putting two and two together.

"No way." She says, and then the girls catch on too. "What?" Caleb asks. "Spencer and Toby hooked up last night." Hanna exclaims.

"That's why you guys didn't come over and weren't answering your phones!" Alison points out, and my face turns even redder.

"Guys, it's not a big deal." I say. "It kind of is!" Aria exclaims. I'm unsure if her tone is angry or happy.

"Why didn't you just tell us?" Emily asks.

"We didn't want to make a big deal of it. Last night was supposed to be Aria and Ezra's night, we didn't want it to seem that we were stealing your thunder." I tell her. [friends reference !!]

"Spence," Aria says. "You did nothing wrong. Sure yesterday was 'our night' but we got to share our special moment out to dinner with everyone, we didn't need a whole day for us. Besides, you deserve a happy ending too, so I'm glad you guys went off together." She smiles, and I hug her.

"I love you." I smile, hugging her tight. "Ahem." Toby says, clearing his throat making me giggle.

"I love you too." I giggle, leaning in to kiss him but our friends interrupted us with 'awws'.

I glare at everyone, making them all laugh.

"Sorry, go ahead." Hanna says.

I lean in slowly, this time our lips colliding.

After a minute we pull back, and I wrap my arms around him.

"I'll love you forever." He whispers in my ear, making my stomach get butterflies.

"And I'll love you forever." I reply, holding onto him tighter.

•••

Well idk if I like this???

I miss spoby ugh we were robbed

Comment thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 403 12
Here you will find a collection of one shots/short stories of the ship Drarry! Requests are open, but I am a very lazy writer who will only write whe...
241K 3K 154
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...
10.6K 146 12
Just a bunch of Drarry Oneshots! Don't be afraid to comment or DM a request! Hope you enjoy reading :) DracoMalfoy x HarryPotter
604K 16K 69
Comment ideas and prompts for one shots