Spoby one shots

petersprker द्वारा

a series of Spoby one shots! *the older ones I find are more cringe-y than the newer/recently updated ones... अधिक

Will you marry me?
Snow Storm
Chemistry
The Only One
Saying Goodbye
New Years
Anxious
Home Again
Hiking
Beach Date
Camping
Movies
Sick Day
Mother's Day
Surprise
Lazy Day
Father's Day
Found
Wedding Bells
Thunderstorms
Prom
Travelling
Caleb's Party
Happy Birthday!
Bullied
Chasing Cars
Meeting Her Parents
Summer Finale Twist! (7x10)
Jealousy
3x17 Strip Study Session
6x20 AU
I Still Love You
Treegan AU
Treegan AU 2
Trick-or-Treat
Halloween Party
Dream House
Movie Night
PTSD
Flashbacks
Positive
Meant to Be
I Choose You
Gender Reveal
Coming Home For Christmas
Christmas Gone Wrong
Christmas in Hawaii
Baby it's Cold Outside
Get Well Soon
Christmas with the Cavanaugh's
Christmas Party
Candle Lit Dinner
You Can Do It
Better Parent
Early Return
Trivia Night
Gone
Gone Part 2
You Got Her
Stood Up
Realization
Teacher
Finally Understanding
In Love With a Cop
Valentine's Day
Carnival
Tutoring
Pool Party
Help
Help Part 2
Finally Better
Family Dinner
Practise
Done
Sleepless in Rosewood
Bouquet
Sleepover
9 Months Later
7 Minutes in Heaven
7x11 in depth (Spoby)
Eighteen
The Date
The End
Plans
His Affair
The Proposal
Homework
Crash
Caught
Cabin
Second Thoughts
Fight
Haunted
Sleepless
Moving
Blind Date
Room Mates
Cheated
Skinny Dipping
New Man
Single Mother
Summer Romance
Comfort
Divorce
Move in
First Kiss
Nearly Caught
Elevator
Plane
Office
Promise Ring
7x20 Spoby
Father
Alone
Summer Job
School Trip
Summer Camp
Work
Bonus
Stay Home
Restless
Alone at prom
Aggressive
Café
Family Reunion
Blessing
Stay a while
Together forever
Kids
Accident
Spoby 6x07
13th birthday
Dare
Picnic
Tree House
Toby's Parents
French Tutor
Holiday Party
Thank you
Sneaking Around
What if
2:00 am: i miss you
Fuck, Marry, Kill
Gala
One Time
Break Up Sex
may i have this dance?
post-wedding
truth or dare
please read!!!!
SPOBY ELOPED

Spoby 7x18

578 28 5
petersprker द्वारा

*this is gonna be a one shot and continuation of spoby's scene in 7x18!! (the one at the cabin😉) & ignore the first half of the video, that's their other scene.
~lol this has been in my works forever and it WAS twincer but let's pretend it was actually spoby ;)

Spencer's POV:

As I walk up to his door, my heart begins to race.

"You should of kept driving."

I tell myself, as I shakily raise my hand.

I quietly knock on the door, and almost immediately Toby swings the door open with a small smile painted on his face.

"Spencer." He says, his face lighting up a little. "Hi." I reply sweetly, smiling back. "What are you doing here?" He asks, confused to why I even showed up to his door.

"You invited me, remember?" I lie, noticing he's a little intoxicated so it wouldn't be too hard to fool him.

Plus, it's not like he was drunk, and I didn't want anything to happen. I just needed to go somewhere safe. I needed him to keep me safe.

"Oh, yeah. I guess I did." He says. "Then, come in." He says, opening the door and I thank him.

I walk in, and look around when he begins to speak.

"I figured you were in Rosewood, keeping tabs on Tanner's case.." he tells me and I shrug. "Well, what's going to happen, is going to happen." I tell him.

"That doesn't sound like the Spencer I know." He says, a little playfully. "Well, surprise." I smile, and he raises his hands like one would if in defeat.

"May I?" I ask, gesturing towards my coat. "Of course." He says quietly, as I begin to take it off and lay it on the couch.

I then walk towards the bottle of open beer, take a few mouthfuls, and sit on the couch.

Toby looks at me, and I sigh.

"The whole drive up, I thought about just staying on the road. Just following it someplace else." I say, glancing at Toby.

"And why didn't you?" He asks. "Hmm." I respond, drinking another mouthful of the beer, and offering Toby some.

"You know what it's like to be the outsider." I say, still pointing the beer towards him. "I do." He responds, taking the beer from my hand and drinking some.

"And when you move from friends and family.." I say. "Yeah, it's the worst. I wouldn't wish it on anyone." He responds, wiping his lip with his thumb.

I glance at him, and place my arm on the top of the couch and lean my head against my hand.

"It always seems like we're saying goodbye.." I smile, and he quietly scoffs.

"Do you remember that kiss we shared?" I ask him, rubbing his arm with my hand. I look him in the eyes and he whispers, "I do."

"That was nice, wasn't it?" I ask, moving one hand to his shoulder, and the other to his cheek.

My hand gently turns his face to look at me, and I slowly lean in. I kiss him slowly, his hand moving to my back, while mine tug on his hair lightly.

*this is all still the ep but they don't show everything I'll say from now on, & im adding in a "scene" so it isn't ending on sex*

I kiss him more with more force rather than passion, and tug on his hair a little more. I stand up, pulling him with me, and reconnect our lips.

We walk to his bedroom, our lips still connected, and on the way I unbutton his button up top and remove it.

I gently push him down against the bed, immediately becoming more dominant.

I reach down to the bottom of my dress, pulling it over my head so I'm left in bra and underwear.

Toby looks into my eyes with a look of lust, and I return it.

His hands go to my waist, and he begins kissing up my stomach slowly. When he reaches my bra, I become more impatient, and reconnect our lips, now laying on top of him.

I sit up on him, and his eyes immediately go to my chest.

To the scar.

He gives me a look of pure love, and slowly traces the gunshot wound with his fingers, and his hands hold my breasts.

I remove his hand from the wound, and begin to kiss it softly.

We then reconnect our lips, knowing what we're getting ourselves in to.

~~~after

"Mm, I missed you." I say, kissing Toby's neck gently, and he pulls me back on top of him to kiss me again.

"Toby, I can't stay long. I need to find the girls.." I say, sitting on top of him, running my fingers up and down his chest.

He flips us, kissing down my neck to my chest. He then kisses down my stomach preparing to go lower.

"Toby," I moan, placing my hands in his hair as he kisses around my stomach.

"I really need to go. They're probably looking for me." I say, and he kisses my lips again.

"5 more minutes? I missed you. I missed this." He whispers in my ear, making butterflies form in my stomach.

"Okay, fine.." I whisper, and he smirks. He reconnects our lips in a fiery, passionate kiss. My hands travel to his hair, tugging slightly.

"You make me so happy, Spence. You make me feel so amazing. But you make me feel extra special when we do this.." He whispers in my ear, his hot breath against my ear.

I bite my lip, and he kisses my neck as my hands remain in his hair.

"You drive me crazy, Toby." I whisper, my breath growing weak.

He smirks, kissing down to my chest.

"Oh, no." I say, bringing his lips to mine and he groans slightly. "Once you start something, I won't want you to stop. But I only promised 5 minutes." I smirk, my lips millimetres from his.

"Can't you make an exception for me?" He asks, pouting his lip slightly. "Don't give me that look, Tobes." I whine.

"Please." He whispers, kissing my ear. "Fine." I say, giving into him.

"Can you stay the night?" He asks, and I think about it. "Why not." I reply with a smile, and he smiles back.

He leans down, kisses me, and then lays next to me in bed.

I lay my head on his chest, and close my eyes.

"This. Is. Perfect." I whisper, cuddling into him closer.

~~~the next day

The following morning I wake up to light shining on my face, and a ringing cell phone.

I quickly sit up, pulling the blankets over my bare body, and Toby does the same.

We look at one another, blush, and I scramble to find my phone.

I see it on the floor, so I reach down and answer it.

"Hello?" I answer, sleepily.
"Did I wake you?" Aria asks and I groan.
"I'll take that as a yes." She replies.
"We were worried about you! You didn't answer your texts or calls, and you weren't home." She says.
"We were all supposed to meet and have a sleepover last night." She says.
"Sorry, I got caught up with something." I say, smirking to Toby and he blushes slightly.
"Whatever, can you come over now?" She asks and I glance over to Toby who's shaking his head, and begins to kiss my hand.
I bite my lip, attempting not to show any reaction.
"I, uh, can't." I say, and Toby grins.
"Oh, well, okay. Talk soon?" She asks.
"Um, yeah, sure. Bye." I say quickly, and hang up.

"Toby, you're such a tease." I say, climbing on top of him and kissing him.

"I'll get you back for that.." I smirk, kissing down his neck.

•••

how I wish this hot scene was spoby :(

Comment thoughts???

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.5K 146 12
Just a bunch of Drarry Oneshots! Don't be afraid to comment or DM a request! Hope you enjoy reading :) DracoMalfoy x HarryPotter
241K 3K 154
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...
360K 4.7K 39
I just adore Dray and yeah COMPLETED Started: April 6th, 2020 Ended: April 11th, 2021 DISCLAMER: I don't own any of the characters, settings, and som...
drarry oneshots andi द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

208K 5.8K 14
compilation of headcanons/oneshots/au's or whatever else i come up with i take requests! private message me if you have an idea!