Spoby one shots

By petersprker

a series of Spoby one shots! *the older ones I find are more cringe-y than the newer/recently updated ones... More

Will you marry me?
Snow Storm
Chemistry
The Only One
Saying Goodbye
New Years
Anxious
Home Again
Hiking
Beach Date
Camping
Movies
Sick Day
Mother's Day
Surprise
Lazy Day
Father's Day
Found
Wedding Bells
Thunderstorms
Prom
Travelling
Caleb's Party
Happy Birthday!
Bullied
Chasing Cars
Meeting Her Parents
Summer Finale Twist! (7x10)
Jealousy
3x17 Strip Study Session
6x20 AU
I Still Love You
Treegan AU
Treegan AU 2
Trick-or-Treat
Halloween Party
Dream House
Movie Night
PTSD
Flashbacks
Positive
Meant to Be
I Choose You
Gender Reveal
Coming Home For Christmas
Christmas Gone Wrong
Christmas in Hawaii
Baby it's Cold Outside
Get Well Soon
Christmas with the Cavanaugh's
Christmas Party
Candle Lit Dinner
You Can Do It
Better Parent
Early Return
Trivia Night
Gone
Gone Part 2
You Got Her
Stood Up
Realization
Teacher
Finally Understanding
In Love With a Cop
Valentine's Day
Carnival
Tutoring
Pool Party
Help
Help Part 2
Finally Better
Family Dinner
Practise
Done
Sleepless in Rosewood
Bouquet
Sleepover
9 Months Later
7 Minutes in Heaven
7x11 in depth (Spoby)
Eighteen
The Date
The End
Plans
His Affair
The Proposal
Homework
Crash
Cabin
Second Thoughts
Fight
Haunted
Sleepless
Moving
Blind Date
Room Mates
Cheated
Skinny Dipping
New Man
Single Mother
Summer Romance
Comfort
Spoby 7x18
Divorce
Move in
First Kiss
Nearly Caught
Elevator
Plane
Office
Promise Ring
7x20 Spoby
Father
Alone
Summer Job
School Trip
Summer Camp
Work
Bonus
Stay Home
Restless
Alone at prom
Aggressive
Café
Family Reunion
Blessing
Stay a while
Together forever
Kids
Accident
Spoby 6x07
13th birthday
Dare
Picnic
Tree House
Toby's Parents
French Tutor
Holiday Party
Thank you
Sneaking Around
What if
2:00 am: i miss you
Fuck, Marry, Kill
Gala
One Time
Break Up Sex
may i have this dance?
post-wedding
truth or dare
please read!!!!
SPOBY ELOPED

Caught

582 28 12
By petersprker

Spencer's POV:

I'm sitting at home, watching tv, when there was a knock on the barn door. I leave the tv on, walk over to the door and open it.

When I open it, my face lights up. "Hi, Toby." I smile, opening the door, welcoming him inside. "Hey, Spence." He says, looking down nervously at his hands and walking past me.

"Everything alright?" I ask, closing the door, and sitting on the couch next to him. "Um, Yvonne, broke up with me. She said we want different things, and I don't know what to do." He tells me, shaking his leg nervously.

"I'm sorry for coming here, it probably isn't right, but I didn't know where to go." He says, running his hands through his hair.

"It's fine." I tell him, gently placing my hand on his knee. "If you ever need to talk, you know you can come to me." I smile, moving my free hand to his hair, pushing it off his forehead.

I look at him smiling, and he smiles back. "I thought we were okay," he sighs. "She said she thinks I have my heart set on someone else." He tells me, and I bite my lip.

"I don't understand. Yesterday we were talking about running off to Maine to live a happy life, and have 3 kids. But now. Now, we aren't even together. And she's going to Maine alone." He tells me, rambling on.

"I'm sorry, Toby." I tell him, and he gives a sad smile. "You don't deserve this." I say. "You deserve that big, beautiful kind of love. The kind that doesn't die out eventually, and will last an eternity." I smile.

It was silent for a moment, when Toby's eyes found mine. Moments later, our bodies became closer to each other, and we began to kiss.

I switched my position, so I'm sat on his lap, my legs wrapped around his front.

"Wait, where's Caleb?" He asks, referring to my boyfriend. It's actually complicated between Caleb and I. I think he still loves Hanna, but I don't bring it up.

"He's probably where he always is, just hanging out with Hanna." I say, rolling my eyes, but kissing him again.

Toby runs his hand up and down my back, while my hands rest in his hair. I allow his hands to go under my shirt, and he lifts it above my head.

I help Toby out of his shirt, and then unbuckle his jeans.

"Wait, wait." I say, pulling back from the kissing. "Is this right? I mean you just broke up with someone you love, and I'm a relationship." I say, and Toby's lips find their way onto my neck.

He gently kisses down my neck, and anything I was saying before didn't seem to matter.

I've come to realize he's who I want.

This is what I want.

Toby removes his jeans, and so do I. There were only final barriers waiting to be crossed, that haven't been touched by either of us for a really long time.

Toby looks into my eyes for any signs of hesitation, but there are none.

He stands, carrying me over to the bed, and getting underneath the covers.

As Toby kisses down my neck, my hands rest in his hair, and I'm quietly admiring the kisses.

Toby unhooks my bra, tossing it to the ground carelessly.

Then the 2 final barriers were left. We were closer than we probably should of been. But without hesitation, the final barriers were removed.

Toby's hand begins to roam my body when we hear, "what the hell is going on?"

My eyes shoot open, and stood there at the foot of the bed was Hanna and Caleb.

Toby rolls off me, pulling the covers over the two of us.

"Spencer? Who's with you?" He asks, as I peek my head out. I sigh, and Toby slowly reveals himself. You could see the anger within Caleb.

"Toby, you're my best friend." Caleb says, looking angrier than before. Hanna holds onto his hand, and I roll my eyes at the sight of them.

Caleb begins ranting on and on about cheating, and my focus goes to his lips. His lips were a few shades darker than they normally were.

I glance over to Hanna's mouth, and the shade of her lipstick on her lips, was the shade on Caleb's. Anger took over my body, and I sit up, pulling the covers over my chest.

"Caleb, stop!" I yell in anger, and he gives me a confused look. "Do you think I'm stupid? I know you're still in love with Hanna." I say, completely changing the topic.

"Wow, look, taking the focus off of you." He says rolling his eyes. "Caleb I told you I loved you and you left to go hangout with Hanna." I point out and he scoffs.

"Way to change the subject." He mumbles. "Besides, I'm not in bed with someone else right now!" He yells, gesturing to us.

"Again, I'm not stupid. Her lipstick is all over your lips. Unless your lips are naturally that red, I think you've been cheating recently." I say folding my arms.

"How dare you accuse me of this. You have no proof. I have plenty." He says, folding his arms. "Caleb. This is the only time we've been together like this. You always hangout with her, and I'm sure you do more than just hangout every night." I tell him.

"It isn't every night, Spencer." He tells me. "Well, it's certainly more than 4 nights a week!" I yell back.

It was silent for a moment, Caleb and I both extremely angry with each other. I glance over to Hanna, who's been standing unusually quiet.

"Have something to say, Han?" I ask. She mumbles something and looks at Caleb. "She's my best friend." She says to him, and looks at me.

"I'm sorry, Spence. He has been cheating on you. This probably doesn't help the situation but any night he's been over we've done more than kiss. He doesn't love you. I'm not saying that to break you up but I don't want you to get hurt by this." She says, avoiding eye contact.

I bite my lip, and sigh deeply. "Please. Go." I tell them, and Caleb takes Hanna's hand. "Fine. Enjoy whatever this is. We're done, Spencer." Caleb says in an annoyed tone.

I watch as the two of them leave, and as soon as the barn door shuts I sigh.

"God, I'm such an idiot." I say, getting out of bed and slipping on Toby's shirt. I begin to pace back and forth, when Toby pulls on his jeans and approaches me.

He puts his hand on my arm to stop me from pacing.

"What do you mean? You're not an idiot." He tells me, and I sigh. "Toby, I am. I'm an idiot. Everyone I love leaves me." I tell him, pulling away from his grasp and avoiding eye contact.

"That's not entirely true." He tells me, holding my hand. "I'm still here, aren't I?" He asks, making me blush.

"I'm still the second choice, Toby. I always felt like Caleb still loved Hanna. Now, with you, after Yvonne left you, you came back to me. Second. I'm the second choice. Always." I tell him.

He sighs, reaching his hand out to me again. "Don't." I whisper, a tear falling down my cheek. "Maybe him catching us was for the best. Maybe it's a sign we shouldn't be together anymore." I tell him, sitting on the bed.

"Maybe it's a sign it's the end of our story, and that you deserve so much better." I tell him, looking up into his eyes.

He slowly shakes his head, and kneels down in front of me. "It never gets better than you, Spence." He tells me, hesitantly moving his hand to stroke my cheek.

I blush, and put my hand over his. "Yeah, we didn't work out before, and we've both been through hell and back these past few years apart, but what about fate? Doesn't it feel weird that all of this is happening?" He asks.

"I like to believe in fate, and that it's bringing us together." He says. "Almost as if we're meant to be." He tells me, and I smile.

"Go on." I tell him, wrapping my legs around him and he comes in closer.

"Almost as if this hell was supposed to happen before we could finally be happy together. We needed to experience heart break for exposure, and eventually the world would bring us back together." He goes on, and I smile.

He leans in closer, his lips millimetres from mine. "I don't know what it is for sure, but what I do know is that I love you, Spencer Hastings." He whispers, and I lean in and kiss him.

"And I love you, Toby Cavanaugh." I grin, pulling him in for a hug.

•••

I hate this chapter wow it sucks but I started it so why not finish it.

I had no idea what to do with this so it may be all over the place oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️

Comment thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 16K 69
Comment ideas and prompts for one shots
361K 4.7K 39
I just adore Dray and yeah COMPLETED Started: April 6th, 2020 Ended: April 11th, 2021 DISCLAMER: I don't own any of the characters, settings, and som...
13.3K 173 30
The one-shots are really short so expect to be disappointed by them this will probably only have swear words and just suggest more mature things sinc...
5.4K 142 8
All of my Bandersnatch one shots that I have written on my Tumblr account! Since I mostly write on there now, I thought I might as well post them all...