Spoby one shots

By petersprker

a series of Spoby one shots! *the older ones I find are more cringe-y than the newer/recently updated ones... More

Will you marry me?
Snow Storm
Chemistry
The Only One
Saying Goodbye
New Years
Anxious
Home Again
Hiking
Beach Date
Camping
Movies
Sick Day
Mother's Day
Surprise
Lazy Day
Father's Day
Found
Wedding Bells
Thunderstorms
Prom
Travelling
Caleb's Party
Happy Birthday!
Bullied
Chasing Cars
Meeting Her Parents
Summer Finale Twist! (7x10)
Jealousy
3x17 Strip Study Session
6x20 AU
I Still Love You
Treegan AU
Treegan AU 2
Trick-or-Treat
Halloween Party
Dream House
Movie Night
PTSD
Flashbacks
Positive
Meant to Be
I Choose You
Gender Reveal
Coming Home For Christmas
Christmas Gone Wrong
Christmas in Hawaii
Baby it's Cold Outside
Get Well Soon
Christmas with the Cavanaugh's
Christmas Party
Candle Lit Dinner
You Can Do It
Better Parent
Early Return
Trivia Night
Gone
Gone Part 2
You Got Her
Stood Up
Realization
Teacher
Finally Understanding
In Love With a Cop
Valentine's Day
Carnival
Tutoring
Pool Party
Help
Help Part 2
Finally Better
Family Dinner
Practise
Done
Sleepless in Rosewood
Bouquet
Sleepover
9 Months Later
7 Minutes in Heaven
7x11 in depth (Spoby)
Eighteen
The Date
The End
Plans
The Proposal
Homework
Crash
Caught
Cabin
Second Thoughts
Fight
Haunted
Sleepless
Moving
Blind Date
Room Mates
Cheated
Skinny Dipping
New Man
Single Mother
Summer Romance
Comfort
Spoby 7x18
Divorce
Move in
First Kiss
Nearly Caught
Elevator
Plane
Office
Promise Ring
7x20 Spoby
Father
Alone
Summer Job
School Trip
Summer Camp
Work
Bonus
Stay Home
Restless
Alone at prom
Aggressive
Café
Family Reunion
Blessing
Stay a while
Together forever
Kids
Accident
Spoby 6x07
13th birthday
Dare
Picnic
Tree House
Toby's Parents
French Tutor
Holiday Party
Thank you
Sneaking Around
What if
2:00 am: i miss you
Fuck, Marry, Kill
Gala
One Time
Break Up Sex
may i have this dance?
post-wedding
truth or dare
please read!!!!
SPOBY ELOPED

His Affair

631 21 10
By petersprker

*set before Yvonne died. This is obviously an AU and I got this idea way before 7x13/7x14 (?) whenever she died

Spencer's POV:

"Toby, maybe we shouldn't do this. You're dating Yvonne. She's happy. You're happy." I tell him, as he slowly strokes my cheek.

"I know, but I'm happier with you.." he tells me, and I bite my lip, resisting the urge to lean in closer and kiss him.

"Please. I need this. I want this, Spence." He says, and my heart flutters when my nickname rolls perfectly off his lips.

"This feels wrong." I say, shaking my head, looking down at the floor. "You and I both want this, though." He says, and I try to deny it, but it's true. I really want this with him, but he has Yvonne.

"Let's make it a one time thing. Just a fling or something." I suggest, looking into his eyes, and he slowly nods. "Anything so I can kiss you again, Spence. I miss you. I need you." He whispers, leaning in closer.

"No one needs to find out about this, and about our secret affair, okay? No one will know.." he whispers, and before anything else can be said, our lips meet and we kiss.

It quickly escalates, and we find ourselves in my bedroom, our clothes quickly thrown onto the floor.

Before anything else is said or done, we got ourselves into something that was far from over, and way too late to come back from...

^^after

"Do you still want this to be a one time thing?" Toby asks, smirking. "Oh, stop." I say, blushing. "It's just that Yvonne is so happy with you, and I know you feel the same way about her, Tobes. I can see the way you two look at each other." I tell him, sighing.

Toby wraps an arm around me, and I place my head on his chest. "I wish it wasn't so complicated." I tell him.

"I love you, Spence. I really do, but-" he says. "But you love her too." I interrupt him, sighing. He slowly nods, bringing both of his hands to his face.

"I'm really sorry. I wish I could just break up with her, but you're right. I'm happy. She's happy. But I'm way happier with you. And I know for a fact that you know that." He says.

"I would ask why you're having this secret affair, but that basically answered my question." I giggle, and he chuckles.

"Do you regret this?" I ask him, sitting up, and he sits up too. "No, not at all." He says, and I look at him confused.

"Well, yes. I do. I regret cheating, but Yvonne deserves better. This is proof. Man, she's gonna hate me." He sighs, and I place a hand on his forearm.

"How could anyone hate you?" I ask, a smile on my face, and he smiles too.

"Sure she'll be angry, I mean this was a horrible thing to do, Toby. Cheating was not your best choice." I tell him.

"But?" He asks.

"But, she deserves someone who looks at her the way you look at me. She deserves someone who treats her the way you treat me. And she deserves someone who makes her feel the way you make me feel." I grin, and he holds onto my hand.

"Well, I guess I should tell her." He sighs, and I put my hand in his hair. "Yeah." I mumble, regret filling my body.

"I kind of regret this now." I tell him, and he looks down at the blankets. "I shouldn't of done this. I knew I'd choose you, but I just did the worst thing possible." He tells me, running his fingers through his messy hair.

"It's already bad enough, why don't you just spend the night? She already thinks you're at Caleb's." I suggest and he nods.

"Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow is something I'm not looking forward to." He says, laying down and I lay down too.

~

The following morning I wake up, feeling nauseated at 6:45 am.

I throw the blankets off of me, pull on Toby's shirt, and sprint to the bathroom.

I clench my stomach with one hand, while the other holds my hair back. I begin throwing up into the toilet, and then lean back, breathing heavy.

My skin is clammy, I'm nauseated, and extremely tired.

Toby must of heard me because seconds later he comes running through the door just wearing boxers.

"What's going on? Are you alright?" He asks, kneeling next to me and placing a hand on my back.

"I must have the flu. You can go back to bed." I tell him, and lean over the toilet again.

Toby holds onto my hair, and gently rubs my back.

"I'm staying." Toby tells me, continuing to rub my back.

20 minutes later, I manage to stop throwing up and get back in bed. Every time I lie down, I get the same nauseated feeling, so I need to stay sat up.

"Are you alright?" Toby asks, placing his hand on my back as we sit on the bed.

"I-I don't think so." I say, shaking my head.

"But I think I know the problem." I tell him, and he looks over at me. "Well that's great!" He exclaims, and I look up into his eyes.

Tears begin to form in my eyes, and I slowly shake my head. "Isn't it?" He asks.

"Toby," I say, my voice breaking. "I think I'm pregnant." I tell him, and his mouth drops open.

"No. No, no, no, no, no. It can't be." He says, getting off the bed and beginning to pace. "Everyone will know about the affair, and this isn't how I wanted our family to start." He rambles on, still pacing.

"Toby, I haven't taken the test so it may not even be a pregnancy." I tell him, and he stops pacing to look at me.

"It's us, of course it's going to be a pregnancy." Toby tells me, and I sigh.

"Well, we better find out." I tell him, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom, Toby following me closely.

"I'll tell you when I'm done. I can't pee on the stick with you watching." I tell him, beginning to shut the door and he nods.

I take the test, and pace in the bathroom, waiting for an answer to pop up. When the answer is revealed, my heart beat quickens.

I sigh, open the bathroom door, and look at my feet, unable to face Toby.

"So?" He asks, slowly approaching me. He grabs my hands, holding them tight. I move my hands back from his, and show him the result of the test.

On the stick, it states, 'pregnant'.

"Spence," he says, his voice sincere. "I'm sorry." He tells me, pulling me in for a hug. That's when I let it all out. The tears just continue to fall down my cheeks as I sob onto his shoulder.

"I can't do this. I can't be a mother. I'll be a horrible one." I say, unable to catch my breath. "I'm so scared, Toby." I tell him, beginning to cry harder.

Toby holds onto me tighter, whispering in my ear. "You'll be okay. I promise I won't leave you all alone. We're in this together. I'll be here 100%." He tells me, and I nod my head.

I pull back from the hug, my eyes bloodshot from all the crying. "Toby," I whisper my voice breaking. "We're gonna be parents." I say, a small smile forming on my face.

"Yeah, we are." He tells me, using his thumb to wipe the tears still on my cheeks.

-- later --

"Spencer, are you sure this is the right thing to do?" Toby asks, rubbing his sweaty palms together. "Don't be nervous. This is for the best." I say.

Toby knocks at the door of their apartment, and Yvonne answers with a smile. "Why are you knocking?" She laughs, leaning in to kiss him but he awkwardly steps back to reveal me.

"Oh," she says, straightening her posture, pretending that didn't happen. "Is everything alright?" She asks, and I look down and nudge Toby.

"Yvonne," Toby starts, and she cuts him off. "Save it." She says, giving a sad smile. "You're choosing her. I get it." She says, welcoming us in. "You can pack your stuff if you'd like." She sighs, plopping onto the sofa.

"Yvonne, I'm sorry." I speak up, and she nods. "There's more to the story." I sigh, guilt taking over me. I sit next to her, and look down.

"We hooked up last night." I say, and she looks up to Toby, tears beginning to form. "I'm sorry I cheated. We wouldn't of said anything because we thought it'd be a one time thing." Toby apologizes.

"And we thought you wouldn't find out. But it's obvious you would of found out.." he says, looking over to me.

Yvonne looks at me confused, and I sigh. "I'm pregnant, Yvonne. With Toby's baby." I tell her, and tears fall down her cheeks.

"Spencer," she says, with any energy she could possibly build up. "Leave." She states, her voice cracking.

I nod quickly, and stand, walking towards the apartment door.

"Yvonne I'm sorry." Toby apologizes.

"It's too late for that. I would of be fine with the simple break up, but was cheating and a pregnancy really the way to go?" She asks, crying.

"I'm sorry." Toby repeats, keeping a respectful distance.

"I told you to leave!" Yvonne raises her voice. I glance at Toby who gives a silent nod.

"I'll pack and get going. Pick me up in an hour?" Toby asks, and I nod.

"Again, Yvonne, I'm-" I say before she cuts me off.

"Save it." She scoffs, and I quietly exit her apartment.

Well, I guess this is the start of something new. This is their beginning.

Even though it was started the wrong way, it happened.

Toby and Spencer are having a baby.

•••

this came to me randomly, and was way before Yvonne's death!! I just didn't have time to write it :(

I hope you enjoyed!! I'm working on more but it's super hard to be active cause I have exams soon.

I'll be more active during the summer!!

Comment thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 451 28
I'm doing a challenge with a group I'm in on Facebook. Everyday in October is a new writing prompt and I chose Drarry(obviously) as my ship. I'm goin...
14.3K 406 12
Here you will find a collection of one shots/short stories of the ship Drarry! Requests are open, but I am a very lazy writer who will only write whe...
5.4K 142 8
All of my Bandersnatch one shots that I have written on my Tumblr account! Since I mostly write on there now, I thought I might as well post them all...
13.3K 173 30
The one-shots are really short so expect to be disappointed by them this will probably only have swear words and just suggest more mature things sinc...