Spoby one shots

By petersprker

a series of Spoby one shots! *the older ones I find are more cringe-y than the newer/recently updated ones... More

Will you marry me?
Snow Storm
Chemistry
The Only One
Saying Goodbye
New Years
Anxious
Home Again
Hiking
Beach Date
Camping
Movies
Sick Day
Mother's Day
Surprise
Lazy Day
Father's Day
Found
Wedding Bells
Thunderstorms
Prom
Travelling
Caleb's Party
Happy Birthday!
Bullied
Chasing Cars
Meeting Her Parents
Summer Finale Twist! (7x10)
Jealousy
3x17 Strip Study Session
6x20 AU
I Still Love You
Treegan AU
Treegan AU 2
Trick-or-Treat
Halloween Party
Dream House
Movie Night
PTSD
Flashbacks
Positive
Meant to Be
I Choose You
Gender Reveal
Coming Home For Christmas
Christmas Gone Wrong
Christmas in Hawaii
Baby it's Cold Outside
Get Well Soon
Christmas with the Cavanaugh's
Christmas Party
Candle Lit Dinner
You Can Do It
Better Parent
Early Return
Trivia Night
Gone
Gone Part 2
You Got Her
Stood Up
Realization
Teacher
Finally Understanding
In Love With a Cop
Valentine's Day
Carnival
Tutoring
Pool Party
Help
Finally Better
Family Dinner
Practise
Done
Sleepless in Rosewood
Bouquet
Sleepover
9 Months Later
7 Minutes in Heaven
7x11 in depth (Spoby)
Eighteen
The Date
The End
Plans
His Affair
The Proposal
Homework
Crash
Caught
Cabin
Second Thoughts
Fight
Haunted
Sleepless
Moving
Blind Date
Room Mates
Cheated
Skinny Dipping
New Man
Single Mother
Summer Romance
Comfort
Spoby 7x18
Divorce
Move in
First Kiss
Nearly Caught
Elevator
Plane
Office
Promise Ring
7x20 Spoby
Father
Alone
Summer Job
School Trip
Summer Camp
Work
Bonus
Stay Home
Restless
Alone at prom
Aggressive
Café
Family Reunion
Blessing
Stay a while
Together forever
Kids
Accident
Spoby 6x07
13th birthday
Dare
Picnic
Tree House
Toby's Parents
French Tutor
Holiday Party
Thank you
Sneaking Around
What if
2:00 am: i miss you
Fuck, Marry, Kill
Gala
One Time
Break Up Sex
may i have this dance?
post-wedding
truth or dare
please read!!!!
SPOBY ELOPED

Help Part 2

620 24 8
By petersprker

*requested! / she is a Hastings in this!!!!!

Spencer's POV:

After the doctor had told Toby what he had to do for a few weeks to take care of me, Toby helped dress me, and wheeled me out to his truck.

"I got it," I say, standing myself. "Spence, you need my help. You're officially on bed rest." He tells me, holding onto me as I step into the truck.

Luckily we got to keep the wheelchair, so he puts it in the back of his truck and gets in.

"Spence, when will you tell your parents you'll be staying with me? They'll start to worry." He says, driving back to his place.

"I know," I sigh. "But this happened a few hours ago, and if I tell them they'll never look at me the same. They'll be ashamed that something like that happened to their daughter. A Hastings." I tell him.

"It's all too much, I mean, if this got out, their careers would be jeopardized." I say, looking at him, who's focused on the road.

He lets out a sigh. "Spence, whatever they say won't make a difference. What happened, happened, and you couldn't of stopped it. You tried, but he overpowered you." Toby says, and I nod, hanging onto his every word.

"Toby-" I say, looking at him. "I need you, now." I say, biting my bottom lip, and he takes in a sharp breath. "Spence, I, you, can't." He says shaking his head, but the idea still running through his head.

"One kiss, please." I say, almost begging. "Spencer, you know I want to. But it isn't right, not after what Caleb did." He says, pulling into his driveway and I sigh.

"In a few weeks, when the time is right, and you're feeling much better. I promise I'll make it up to you, and we'll have the best date ever." He says, smiling. I can't help but to smile back. "Okay." I mumble.

He steps out of the truck, retrieving the wheelchair, and then helping me into it. He wheels me inside of his house, and lays me on the couch.

"I'll go get my bed ready," he smiles. "Wait, what?" I ask. "I'll sleep here on the couch for a while, and you can take my room. It's more comfortable, seeing your situation." He smiles, and runs upstairs before I can say anything.

About an hour later, Toby returns. "It's all ready, let's put you on bedrest!" He says in a joking matter, making me laugh.

He holds onto me, and we slowly walk up the stairs. When we reach his room, he opens the door to reveal mountains of pillows and blankets on his bed for me.

"Thank you." I smile, laying down and pulling blankets over me. "So there's a TV in here for you, and.." he says pulling something out of his pocket.

"It's a little pager, so whenever you need me, at any time of day, you click the little green button, and I'll find you and help you." He smiles, and I do too.

"You know, you don't have to do this." I tell him, laying the pager down, and he sighs, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I know, and you keep saying that, like you feel bad I'm going to be spending weeks waiting on you. But don't feel bad. I'm choosing to take care of you, because I lo-" he says, before stopping himself.

My heart is beating out of chest. Was he going to say what I think he was? "Because I, uh, want to." He says nervously. He checks his watch, "oh, um, it's time for your medication. I'll be back." He smiles, running his hands through his hair and walking out.

I cannot believe what he was going to say to me. He still likes, no, he still loves me. Wow.

Minutes after, Toby comes back with my medication, the cream, and a glass of water.

"Here, take this." He says, handing me the pills and water. I take the pills, and then lay down my glass of water.

"Toby, it's getting late. I'm going to sleep." I say, pulling the blankets up over me, and laying down in bed. "Spencer," he sighs.

"I need to, apply this cream to you. It's going to hurt like hell, but I have to." He says apologetically. "I know, I was hoping you forgot." I tell him.

"Here," he says, helping me out of my clothes. I lay down, completely bare, no blankets covering me. "This is going to hurt," he says, kneeling next to me as I lay there.

His touch is gentle, but the cream makes it hurt like hell. I try not to squirm, but the pain is all too much. "I can't do it, Toby." I say, tears forming in my eyes.

"Yes you can," he reassures me, tears streaming down my face. "Please don't cry, I hate seeing you cry, especially when I'm the reason." He says, and I bite my lip trying to hold the tears back.

"It's the cream, not you," I say, more tears falling down my cheek. "I know, but still, I'm doing this to you." He says, applying more cream to my full body.

After a long 10 minutes, the cream is applied to my whole body and I lay on the bed waiting for it to dry.

Toby is sat on the edge of the bed, but on the opposite side from me. "Thank you," I say, looking over to him. "No problem." He says, continuing to look away from me.

"You can look at me, Toby. You've seen me naked before." I say, and he sighs. "Spence, it's not that you don't have anything on," he says, turning to face me now.

"It's that I hate seeing you like this. I hate seeing you cry, in pain, hurt." He says. "Me too," I say. "But I'm holding up, kind of." I smile. "It'll get worse before it gets better, Toby. I trust you, why else do you think I'm allowing you to see this much of me, and take care of me?" I smirk, making him laugh.

"See, we'll have a great few weeks together, even with my current situation." I smile. "Looks like my cream is dry," I say, and he hands me one of his shirts to put on.

I try my hardest to put it on, but I fail. So he walks over to help. "Thanks." I smile. "Goodnight, Spence." He smiles, leaning down and kissing my head, making my heart beat fast.

"Night, Tobes." I smile, and he walks out the door.

The morning after

I wake up around 6:30 am with pain all over my body. Unable to contain myself, I begin to roll around, trying to get it to stop.

Before I knew it, I was sobbing, and screaming. Toby must of heard, because I hear loud and immediate footsteps approach his room. When he reaches the doorway, he runs by my side, pulling the blankets off me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks worriedly. "Pain. Everywhere." I say, unable to breathe. "Shhh, here, take this." He says, handing me a pill, trying to stay calm.

I take the pill, and take deep and heavy breaths for 15 minutes, and it finally stops. Tears continue to stream down my face, and Toby is knelt next to the bed, gently stroking my arm.

"You scared me." He sighs, kissing my head, making me feel better. "I scared me, too." I giggle. "I don't think I'll be getting back to sleep, so if you need me, call out or use the pager." He smiles, standing.

"Wait," I stop him. "Can you lay here with me?" I ask, and he hesitates. "Please." I beg, and he nods, pulling his shirt off so he can get under he blankets with me.

Toby picks up a book, trying to read, while I close my eyes, attempting to sleep. I toss and turn for an hour, when I decide enough is enough.

"I'm not getting back to sleep." I say, turning so I face Toby. "Me either." He says, laying his book down. "No, you can keep reading." I tell him. "It's fine, I'm too tired to read." He says closing his eyes.

"You just said you can't sleep." I grin. "I didn't try to, if I'm being honest." He smiles, his eyes still closed. "Priorities come first." He says, making me smile. "I can't thank you enough, Toby." I say, leaning up slowly to kiss his cheek, making him blush.

"I'd love for you to get some shut eye, but I have a question." I tell him and he opens his eyes to look at me.

"Toby, this might be a lot to ask, but can you help me take a bath or shower?" I ask, blush rising on my cheeks. "Of course." He beams.

"Want to try a bath so you don't have to stand?" He asks me. "Or should we try to get you standing?" He asks.

"Maybe we should get me standing." I suggest, and he nods. He gets out of bed and helps me to my feet, and we walk to his bathroom which is just down the hall.

He sits me on the stool, and adjusts the water to right temperature. He begins to undress, and then helps me out of my clothes.

Once we're both undressed he stands under the hot water, helping me in the tub, and pulling the curtain over.

"I'm sorry this is so much trouble." I apologize. "No, it's fine." He tells me. "But you owe me one." He winks, making me blush.

"You won't have to worry about that." I smirk, as he grabs the shampoo. He lathers my hair, then rinses it out, and repeats that for the conditioner.

"Should we use soap?" He asks, worried it'll hurt. "Try." I insist, putting my hand over his and bringing it towards my body.

The soap gently touches my stomach, and he gently rubs it, and stops. "It doesn't hurt." I smile, and he smiles back, washing my full body.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, laying the soap down, and pressing his lips against mine. "That was so wrong, but ever since you wanted to kiss me," he says shaking his head, and I kiss him again.

"Don't apologize." I smile, his arms on either side of me, helping me stay stable. "Should we get out?" He asks and I nod.

We get out, dry off, and I put on one of shirts, so he just puts on some jogging pants.

"Thank you for all the help Toby, the next few weeks won't be so bad after all." I smile, as he helps me back into bed.

"No problem, but remember, you owe me for all of this." He smirks.

"Well, you owe me as well." I say, returning the smirk.

"Like how?" He asks, laying under the blankets with me.

"If I do recall, you promised me a date?" I grin, and he pauses. "You're right, Ms. Hastings. Indeed, I do." He grins.

"You'll just have to be patient, but trust me, it'll be worth waiting for." He smiles.

•••

woah this is sorta long??

11K VIEWS OMG THANKS!!

also there will be a part 3, which will take place in a few weeks (or months) when she's all better, and it'll be their date :)

Comment thoughts please??
+should I make the part 3?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 891 50
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
13.2K 173 30
The one-shots are really short so expect to be disappointed by them this will probably only have swear words and just suggest more mature things sinc...
8.9K 451 28
I'm doing a challenge with a group I'm in on Facebook. Everyday in October is a new writing prompt and I chose Drarry(obviously) as my ship. I'm goin...
77.7K 1.5K 20
Welcome to my collection of Drarry one-shots! These will be fluffy (no smut). I don't have an updating schedule for this. I'd be happy to get suggest...