Spoby one shots

Oleh petersprker

a series of Spoby one shots! *the older ones I find are more cringe-y than the newer/recently updated ones... Lebih Banyak

Will you marry me?
Snow Storm
Chemistry
The Only One
Saying Goodbye
New Years
Anxious
Home Again
Hiking
Beach Date
Camping
Movies
Sick Day
Mother's Day
Surprise
Lazy Day
Father's Day
Found
Wedding Bells
Thunderstorms
Prom
Travelling
Caleb's Party
Happy Birthday!
Bullied
Chasing Cars
Meeting Her Parents
Summer Finale Twist! (7x10)
Jealousy
3x17 Strip Study Session
6x20 AU
I Still Love You
Treegan AU
Treegan AU 2
Trick-or-Treat
Halloween Party
Dream House
Movie Night
PTSD
Flashbacks
Positive
Meant to Be
I Choose You
Gender Reveal
Coming Home For Christmas
Christmas Gone Wrong
Christmas in Hawaii
Baby it's Cold Outside
Get Well Soon
Christmas with the Cavanaugh's
Christmas Party
Candle Lit Dinner
You Can Do It
Better Parent
Early Return
Trivia Night
Gone
Gone Part 2
You Got Her
Stood Up
Realization
Teacher
Finally Understanding
In Love With a Cop
Valentine's Day
Carnival
Tutoring
Help
Help Part 2
Finally Better
Family Dinner
Practise
Done
Sleepless in Rosewood
Bouquet
Sleepover
9 Months Later
7 Minutes in Heaven
7x11 in depth (Spoby)
Eighteen
The Date
The End
Plans
His Affair
The Proposal
Homework
Crash
Caught
Cabin
Second Thoughts
Fight
Haunted
Sleepless
Moving
Blind Date
Room Mates
Cheated
Skinny Dipping
New Man
Single Mother
Summer Romance
Comfort
Spoby 7x18
Divorce
Move in
First Kiss
Nearly Caught
Elevator
Plane
Office
Promise Ring
7x20 Spoby
Father
Alone
Summer Job
School Trip
Summer Camp
Work
Bonus
Stay Home
Restless
Alone at prom
Aggressive
Café
Family Reunion
Blessing
Stay a while
Together forever
Kids
Accident
Spoby 6x07
13th birthday
Dare
Picnic
Tree House
Toby's Parents
French Tutor
Holiday Party
Thank you
Sneaking Around
What if
2:00 am: i miss you
Fuck, Marry, Kill
Gala
One Time
Break Up Sex
may i have this dance?
post-wedding
truth or dare
please read!!!!
SPOBY ELOPED

Pool Party

614 26 1
Oleh petersprker

Spencer's POV:

This weekend all of us (me/Toby, Aria/Ezra, Hanna/Caleb, Emily/Alison) are staying at my lake house.

The lake house has a huge pool, where the 8 of us will be having a pool party. The house is fairly large, thankfully. Plus, each 'couple' will get their own room.

Toby and I are currently packing to go there, because we're leaving in about an hour.

"I'm so excited!" I exclaim, packing some oversized sweaters. "Me too," Toby agrees, packing a few extra shirts so I can wear them to bed.

"I think you should wear this bikini." Toby smirks, holding up my favourite bikini, which doesn't cover up much.

"You're literally only saying that because it barely covers me, and it gives you more of an excuse to stare at me half naked." I smirk, tossing it in my bag and he nods. "Well, I can't disagree." He smirks back, throwing swim trunks in his bag.

"Did you say your lake house has a hot tub?" He asks, as he folds some shorts and jeans. "Yeah, right next to the pool." I tell him, continuing to pack.

"I can't believe your parents are letting us all stay up there for the whole weekend." Toby exclaims. "Well, they sort of think it's just me and the girls." I say, and he laughs.

"I should of known. If they knew I was going to be there, and we wouldn't have any supervision, they wouldn't let this happen." He says.

"That isn't true," I tell him. "They weren't very pleased the times they caught us making out, Spence. So I can only imagine what it'd be like if they seen what bikini you're planning on wearing, and how I stare at you." He smirks.

"I see your point." I giggle. "Well, they don't have to know everything. Plus, this'll be way more fun. Imagine the kind of fun we can have." I smirk, kissing him.

At the lake house

It's 7:40 pm, and we finally arrive at the lake house. All of us walk inside, and I show them around.

"Toby and I are staying on the 3rd floor in my old bedroom, Ezra and Aria you'll be staying in Melissa's room down there, to the left." I say, pointing down the hall.

"Hanna and Caleb, on the second floor there is a guest room, you guys will have that one. Finally, Emily and Alison, you'll have the other guest room on the 2nd floor." I smile, and we all go to our rooms to unpack.

When Toby and I reach our room, we close the door and he immediately pushes me up against it, kissing me. "Wow, Tobes. Kissing me already?" I smirk, as he kisses down my neck.

"Hey guys," Hanna says banging on the door and Toby groans. We move away from the door, opening it to reveal Hanna and Caleb standing there in their swim suits.

"Ready for our pool party?" She exclaims. "Han, we need to unpack first. Then we can go out." I tell her. "Everyone else is unpacking." Toby tells her and she sighs. "Fine, let's unpack Caleb." She groans, walking back downstairs.

I close the door again, and Toby connects our lips. "How about we pretend we unpacked, and make out for 20 minutes instead?" He smirks.

I move my hands down to his belt, and unbuckle his jeans, and he removes his shirt. I quickly pull off my top and jeans, and pull Toby over to our bed, falling back on it.

I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him down closer as we kiss. About 15 minutes later, there was a knock at the door again.

"Yes?" I call out, as Toby quietly continues to kiss down my neck.

"We're all ready!" Hanna exclaims, and Toby groans, still kissing my neck. "We'll get our swimsuits on and meet you in the living room in 10." I say and she groans loudly.

"Fine, in 5." I say and I hear her clap her hands together. "Perfect, see you then." She yells out, running down the stairs.

"We'll continue later." I smirk, and he nods, sitting up, pulling me with him. We change into our swim suits, and run downstairs to see everyone standing around.

"Finally! Let's go!" Hanna exclaims, and we all walk to the pool, which is just outside. Thankfully the water is heated, so it won't be freezing cold.

Hanna jumps in first, dragging Caleb with her. Emily and Alison get in the proper way, using the ladder, while Toby, Aria, Ezra and I go to the hot tub, which is sitting right next to pool.

"This is so relaxing, thanks Spencer." Ezra smiles, and I smile back. "Trust me, we need to do this more often." Aria says and I laugh. "We really do." I smile looking at Toby.

After a little while, we turn the whirlpool effect on in the hot tub, so it's filled with bubbles, and you can longer see in the water.

The jets kick in, and Aria sighs. "This is so relaxing." She says, leaning her head on Ezra's arm.

"Come on and get in the pool!" Hanna yells, splashing Caleb. "Han, chill." Caleb says and she apologizes. "Maybe later," Aria calls out, "this is too relaxing." She giggles looking over to me.

As Ezra and Aria begin to tell a story about their date last weekend, I feel Toby's hand slowly and teasingly rub against my thigh. He smirks, looking down at me, and my cheeks grow red as I blush.

I try to listen to what Aria is saying, but my mind is racing, because Toby has his hand laying on my thigh. I listen to the best of my abilities, attempting to forget what Toby's doing, but it's extremely difficult.

"Ready to get in the pool?" Aria asks Ezra, and he nods. "Come in after!" She exclaims stepping out, Ezra following. Toby nods smiling, and they walk to the pool.

"What the hell was that?" I ask, and he smirks. "They could of easily found out about that, and then there would of been a lot of teasing from Hanna." I point out. "But did they?" He grins, raising an eyebrow and I sigh.

"I did it because I knew it'd drive you absolutely crazy." He smirks, whispering in my ear. "Come join us guys!" Caleb yells out and I turn my head the slightest bit, Toby's lips still next to my ear.

"Our we can make out here." He whispers, and I smirk. "Okay I can feel the sexual tension from here. Save it for the bedroom and come on!" Hanna exclaims and they all snicker.

I blush, kissing Toby once before taking his hand and dragging him from the hot tub, into the pool. We get in the proper way, the ladder, and then join our friends who are all just standing around.

"You guys made us leave the hot water to just stand here?" I ask, folding my arms. "Well at least we're together now!" Han exclaims and I roll my eyes laughing.

After another hour or so swimming...

"Guys, I'm exhausted." I yawn, jumping up on Toby's back and wrapping my legs around him so he can carry me while he swims.

"Yeah, I'm tired too." Emily agrees, stretching. "Want to head to bed and swim again tomorrow?" Alison suggests and we all agree, except Hanna who groans.

"Guys, you're ruining the fun!" She whines. "We have plenty of time to do this tomorrow. Besides, if I don't soon go to sleep I'll end up sleeping right here." I yawn again.

"Fine," she sighs, so we all get out, dry off and head inside. "Goodnight, see you tomorrow." Emily smiles, and we all head off to our rooms.

Toby and I walk in our room, and I shut the door behind us. "Ready for bed?" He asks, tossing his towel on the floor.

I throw my towel on the floor as well, and connect our lips together. "What happened to being tired?" He asks as I kiss his neck, and begin to untie his swim shorts.

"Is it so bad that I lied about being tired, because I wanted to be alone with you?" I smirk, untying my bathing suit and dropping it to the floor.

He shakes his head, pulling off his swim trunks and climbing into bed with me.

"Thank god they actually believed you when you said you're tired." He says.

•••

This one shot was so boring I'm sorry

I suck at these now

10K VIEWS OH MY GOD WHAT EVEN

comment your thoughts???

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.4K 142 8
All of my Bandersnatch one shots that I have written on my Tumblr account! Since I mostly write on there now, I thought I might as well post them all...
52.2K 1.3K 50
This is a collection of stories and headcanons which I occasionally write and post on my Tumblr. All of these are going to be one-shots but maybe som...
208K 5.8K 14
compilation of headcanons/oneshots/au's or whatever else i come up with i take requests! private message me if you have an idea!
9K 451 28
I'm doing a challenge with a group I'm in on Facebook. Everyday in October is a new writing prompt and I chose Drarry(obviously) as my ship. I'm goin...