Spoby one shots

By petersprker

a series of Spoby one shots! *the older ones I find are more cringe-y than the newer/recently updated ones... More

Will you marry me?
Snow Storm
Chemistry
The Only One
Saying Goodbye
New Years
Anxious
Home Again
Hiking
Beach Date
Camping
Movies
Sick Day
Mother's Day
Surprise
Lazy Day
Father's Day
Found
Wedding Bells
Thunderstorms
Prom
Travelling
Caleb's Party
Happy Birthday!
Bullied
Chasing Cars
Meeting Her Parents
Summer Finale Twist! (7x10)
Jealousy
3x17 Strip Study Session
6x20 AU
I Still Love You
Treegan AU
Treegan AU 2
Trick-or-Treat
Halloween Party
Dream House
Movie Night
PTSD
Flashbacks
Positive
Meant to Be
I Choose You
Gender Reveal
Coming Home For Christmas
Christmas Gone Wrong
Christmas in Hawaii
Baby it's Cold Outside
Get Well Soon
Christmas with the Cavanaugh's
Christmas Party
You Can Do It
Better Parent
Early Return
Trivia Night
Gone
Gone Part 2
You Got Her
Stood Up
Realization
Teacher
Finally Understanding
In Love With a Cop
Valentine's Day
Carnival
Tutoring
Pool Party
Help
Help Part 2
Finally Better
Family Dinner
Practise
Done
Sleepless in Rosewood
Bouquet
Sleepover
9 Months Later
7 Minutes in Heaven
7x11 in depth (Spoby)
Eighteen
The Date
The End
Plans
His Affair
The Proposal
Homework
Crash
Caught
Cabin
Second Thoughts
Fight
Haunted
Sleepless
Moving
Blind Date
Room Mates
Cheated
Skinny Dipping
New Man
Single Mother
Summer Romance
Comfort
Spoby 7x18
Divorce
Move in
First Kiss
Nearly Caught
Elevator
Plane
Office
Promise Ring
7x20 Spoby
Father
Alone
Summer Job
School Trip
Summer Camp
Work
Bonus
Stay Home
Restless
Alone at prom
Aggressive
Café
Family Reunion
Blessing
Stay a while
Together forever
Kids
Accident
Spoby 6x07
13th birthday
Dare
Picnic
Tree House
Toby's Parents
French Tutor
Holiday Party
Thank you
Sneaking Around
What if
2:00 am: i miss you
Fuck, Marry, Kill
Gala
One Time
Break Up Sex
may i have this dance?
post-wedding
truth or dare
please read!!!!
SPOBY ELOPED

Candle Lit Dinner

493 18 3
By petersprker

[this is set before Spencer finds out she's a Drake, so Veronica/Peter are her parents, technically adoptive, but she goes by Hastings cause that's all she knows of as of right now]

Toby's POV:

I transformed Spencer's barn into a romantic dinner scene. I cooked her dinner, I have candles lit all around the room, and of course I have flowers for her.

She should be home in a few minutes, because she's just leaving Hanna's. I decide to call her, and begin to dial her number.

"Hey Spence." I say when she picks up.
"Hey, Toby." She replies.
"How was Hanna's?" I ask her lighting a few more candles and turning the lights off so the room is just lit by candles.
"Really fun, thanks. I can't wait to see you." She says and I grin.
"Same here. I'm going to let you go, because you shouldn't drive and be on your phone." I tell her.
"See you soon." She says hanging up.

I grab the basket of rose pedals and throw them over the couch and leading into our room, then on the bed.

Everything looks perfect.

Spencer's POV:

I park my car out front, grab my book bag and walk behind our house to the barn. I notice all the lights are off, and it's dark. I open the door and I smile immediately when I see a candle lit room, dinner served on the table, and Toby holding roses in the middle of it all.

"Toby.." I smile dropping my book bag and shutting the door behind me. "Just a little something, for a special someone." He grins and I do too. He walks over to me, handing me the roses and I kiss him softly.

"Thank you, for everything you took time to prepare." I smile placing the roses in the vase in the center of the table.

I sit down at the table, and so does he. We begin to eat the meal he cooked, and have small talk.

"After all the years we've dated, I never get tired of these gestures. You're such a romantic." I chuckle with a smile and he smiles too.

Icontinue to eat, and feel him staring at me.

I look up blushing and just smile. "Toby, you're staring." I chuckle. "I know, I'm sorry. I never get tired of looking at you and your beauty." He tells me and I blush.

"Even after the endless compliments, you make me feel as loved as I did during our first date." I smile and he takes my hand.

"I love you, Spencer." He says and I take a sharp breath in.

"That's the first time you've said that." I say, a small smile tugging at the ends of my lips. "I know." He nods. "I love you too." I reply standing and leaning over the table to kiss him.

"That's the first time you've said that." He grins, repeating my words. "I know." I grin back, repeating his.

We continue to eat our meal and when we finish I thank him for all the work he's put into this special night that I'll never forget.

"I know I always tease you that you're a bad cook and that I'm better, but you did a hell of a job tonight." I smirk. "I learn from the best." He replies.

"Also, I practised making cookies." He says walking to the counter to grab a plate, and placing a pile of heart shaped chocolate chip cookies in between us.

"Wow, Cavanaugh, you never cease to amaze me." I say taking a bite from the cookie. "Wow, this is amazing!" I exclaim, crumbs falling from my lips.

"Last time I made these with you, you burnt half of them!" I say. "I know, I did a lot of practising." He says. "Trust me," I say taking another bite. "I believe you."

"So are you enjoying yourself on our date?" He asks as I reach for a second cookie. "Enjoying myself? God, I'm having the time of my life!" I exclaim and he laughs.

"I'm so lucky to have someone who would do all of this, and go through this much trouble just for one date, Toby. Again, thank you. I just feel as if 'thanks' will never be enough." I exclaim laying the cookie down.

"Trust me, you just being a part of my life is thanks enough." He blushes and I do too.

"Romantic." I tease, making him blush even more.

"On another note, did you do this to brag that you can cook now? Are you looking for a competition, Cavanaugh?" I smirk leaning back into my chair.

"I guess we'll have to find out, Hastings." He replies with a grin.

"I have a much better idea of what we should do, rather than compete.." I grin standing up and walking into the bedroom and lying on the bed.

Seconds later Toby appears in the doorway wearing a grin on his face. "Come here." I whisper with a smile and he slowly walks over to where I'm lying down.

He crawls on the bed and hovers over me, slowly connecting our lips for a kiss. "Do you want to?" He asks looking down into my eyes as he fidgets with a button on my shirt. I grin and nod, allowing him to unbutton my shirt.

^^you know what happens

Toby and I now lay tangled in the bed sheets, my head resting on his chest, and his fingers entangled in my hair.

"Thank you, for everything." I smile wrapping my arm around his torso, holding him in a tight hug. "Of course, Spence. You know I'd do anything for you." He says kissing my head and I smile.

How lucky am I?

•••

This was supposed to be cute but it's just cringey😩😥

Comment thoughts??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766 17 3
Mostly Smut, a bit of fluffy. I do take a recommendation, please feel free to message me what you'd like to read. Please don't forget to leave you...
242K 3K 154
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...
13.3K 173 30
The one-shots are really short so expect to be disappointed by them this will probably only have swear words and just suggest more mature things sinc...
77.9K 1.5K 20
Welcome to my collection of Drarry one-shots! These will be fluffy (no smut). I don't have an updating schedule for this. I'd be happy to get suggest...