You/Lisa Cuddy - Coma

Summary: She comes to visit you. 

Requested by: EliseClarke55

You had gotten into a bad accident that had left you in a coma for part of the year. The hospital had tried to reach any family or close friend of yours but it seemed like you were on your own. Everyone had felt bad for you but not as bad as Lisa. She knew how terrible it was to be on your own, that's how it was before she had come to work at the hospital. Not wanting for you to be alone, she would often come to visit your room at least once a day. 

Lisa would always come in to tell you about her day or even 'talk' to you about her diagnoses to you about the other patients. She knew it was silly to visiting you everyday but she couldn't stop. Lisa knew coma patient might hear whatever people were saying and figured it would be good for you to hear that someone was here for you. 

"House has been driving me insane, he has a terrible way of doing things but he gets the job done. He's infuriating. I wouldn't fired him if he wasn't so good at his job."

Lisa had been ranting to you for the past hour about House after he had done something crazy to diagnose one of his patients. She couldn't talk to anyone else about him as she knew it might end up reaching his ears but she knew it was safe with you. 

X

You knew you didn't have anyone in the living world. Everyone had either left or you pushed them away. All you could do was wait for death to take you and hope you wouldn't wake up. It had been one of your darkest thoughts after your parents had disowned you and you had just never acted on them.  Simply ignoring them and pushing yourself to work ever harder. If your parents saw how successful you were, surely they would come to accept you. 

Not sure how long you've been in a coma, you suddenly began to hear a voice of a woman. It was the most comforting sound you've ever heard and you just knew that she would be sweet. After hearing her voice every day, you were proven right about her being sweet. She didn't know you and yet she would come in here and talk to you everyday. You wanted to meet her, see who this woman was that had decided to visit you but you couldn't open your eyes as much as you tried. 

You would try every time you would hear her talk just so the first thing you would see would be her but your eyes never opened. 

"Sounds to me like he just deserves a punch to the face."

You whisper to her after hearing her complain about him for the past hour.

"Oh my god! You're awake."

She grabs her stethoscope to check your heartbeat and then hands you some water.

"You were able to hear me all this time?"

"I did."

Lisa blushed brightly after remembering everything that she had talked to you about for the past couple of weeks. Some things were never meant to be heard by anyone. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you would actually do so."

You gave her a smile. This woman was beautiful, she had nothing to be embarrassed, especially after what she had done for you. 

"Don't apologize. You're the reason I'm awake." 

X

Lisa didn't stop coming after you had woken up and you were grateful. The two of you surprisingly had a lot to talk about. You liked her a lot. You didn't want to think of what would happen when you would be released from the hospital.

"So I have good news! You're finally getting released from the hospital."

"Oh! That's amazing."

Lisa knew you enough to realize you weren't entirely happy. 

"Is that bad?"

"It's just I'm going to miss you, Lisa. I really liked spending time with you."

"I liked spending time with you too."

A smile appeared at her words. Maybe it wasn't one sided. 

"Would it be wrong of me to ask my doctor's number?"

"You want Dr. Chase's number?"

"What no? I was hoping I could get yours."

"Oh! I thought you meant.. never mind."

Your smile somehow grew wider over her actions. She was just too cute. 

"Maybe we could go on a date once I get out of here, Dr. Cuddy"

"I would really like that."

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Allison Cameron - ??

Daenerys Targeryen - Paintings

Meredith Grey - ??

Addison Montgomery - Boyfriend

Sabrina Spellman - Queen of Hell Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!