You/Sarah Paulson - Death

Summary: She's a talented actress. 

Requested by: _zuana

Sarah was an amazing actress. The Golden Globe and the Emmy plus the countless other awards she received for her roles backed you up. She was such a good actress that it was difficult to watch some of her movies and series. 

It wasn't because they were bad. No. Every role that she picked, was entertaining and never bored you. It was because of how often she would end up die in these roles. They were always so gory but you never skipped over those particular scenes because you wanted to support your wife. You wanted for her to see that you supported everything she did. She supported you in your dream job and it was only fair for you to do the same to her. 

Sarah had just started a new show and she had been excited about it. Most of her time spent with you, involved talking about her role one way or another. Sometimes, she got a little carried away and ended up spoiling some parts of the show. It was adorable to see her try to backtrack and you never minded that she spoiled part of the show for you. 

"And anyways, we were filming my death.."

"Your death?"

"Ohhhh. Yeah, about that. I die in this season."

You groaned loudly and buried your face in her neck. Completely ignoring the episode you were watching with her. 

You mumbled something against her neck, giving Sarah a hard time to understand what you were saying. 

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. You're going to have to speak up. I can't hear you."

You moved your head to lay it on her shoulder so you could be able to look up to her. 

"I said that I'm not ready for another death scene."

Sarah smiled and rolled her eyes over your dramatic tone. 

"It's not going to be too bad this time. I'm.."

"No. Don't tell me. I would rather wait and find out what happened than have you spoil it."

She gave you a wary look. The last time you had said that, you couldn't stop crying for an hour. Her death had been particularly brutal that time. 

"Are you sure? I don't want to upset you."

"Pfft. I'll be fine, Sarah. Besides, you'll be watching the show with me, right?"

"Always."

X

Sarah's death episode was on for the night and the two of you were laying in bed with snacks all around the two of you. She had insisted that she wouldn't play the episode unless you had some comfort food. You insisted that you were going to be fine but she refused to budge. 

"Are you sure that you don't want me to spoil it for, (y/n)."

"Yes! I'll be fine. Stop worrying about me."

"Alright. I did warn you."

She whispered before letting the episode continue to play. 

Sarah's new character is simply standing near a window when suddenly she gets pushed by an old woman from behind. The blood curling scream she lets out is enough to make you cry. It was heartbreaking, even if it was all pretend. 

All Sarah could do at this time was turn off the episode and try to get you to calm down. It's not for another 30 minutes when you've finally calm down enough that you break off the hug from her. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"You told me that you didn't want me to spoil it for you."

You crossed your arms and frowned at her. 

"Don't you dare tell me that 'I told you so'"

Sarah knows it would be better for her to stay quiet.

"I won't. I promise."

Satisfied with her answer, you cuddled close to her again and put on your favorite movie to distract you from what you had seen. 

The movie was close to finishing. While you were close to falling asleep, Sarah was still wide awake. 

"I told you so."

She whispers with a smirk. 

"Get out!"

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Addison Montgomery - Pregnant

Sara Lance - Operation

Kara Danvers - Cheater

Claire Holt - ???

Cassandra Pressman - Savior

Melissa Benoist - Vacation

Sansa and Arya Stark - Goddess of Thunder, Sea and War

Alex Danvers - Lost Home

Cersei Lannister/Daenerys Targaryen

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!