You/Cassandra Pressman - Mysterious Woman

Summary: You're the mysterious girl

Prompt by: honeycupids

AN: I'm just curious but should I stop doing imagines with characters that I don't know anything about. Like does it annoy anyone that I write them completely out of character? I feel like it ruins the imagine for the person. I'm fine writing them but I'm just curious what everyone thinks

You were thankful for Sam and Becca. They were the ones that kept you safe after everything that had happened. It's why you had silently promised yourself to always make sure that they were safe when everything was all settled.

You had expected to be just the three of you, but things changed when met Cassandra. All of the sudden, you had decided to also keep her under you watch. There was something about her that made you just want to keep her safe. Sam and Becca had asked you about it one time as they caught you just staring at her, but you denied it. Saying, that you were just looking at something else, but they knew better. They knew when their best friend was in love and the look you were giving Cassandra was the same one you would give to those that you had fallen in love. They had only seen it once but there was no mistaking anything about your expression.

Both Sam and Becca tried to be subtle about how they wanted to get the two of you together, but they kept on failing. You were always one step ahead of them, so you knew what they were planning.

As it turns out, they didn't even have to intervene at all. Faith had taken over for them when they saw the way you took down the gunman that had almost shoot Cassandra. They both rushed over to help you but by the time they had arrived, it had all been over. You had knocked him out and even figured out who had been the one that almost killed Cassandra.

"You saved my life."

All you could do was smile before rushing off back to your place. You were incredibly shy and couldn't even utter a single word to her.

"Sorry, she's just not used to seeing a beautiful girl like you."

"Oh, thank you?'

"Her words. Not ours. All she ever does is talk about you. It's always Cassandra this or Cassandra that."

Sam said to her in hopes that maybe Cassandra would feel the same way about you. You've done so much for them, the least they could do was score you a date.

"Maybe you can come over? It's our turn to cook tonight and wouldn't mind having you over."

"I'd really like that."

X

The three of them soon arrived back to the house, finding for the house to be completely quiet and empty.

"(Y/n)?! Are you here?"

All they can hear is a loud groan coming from your bedroom.

"We'll take that as a yes. Dinner is in an hour!"

Sam yells to you.

"So, her room is the first door on the left upstairs. I'm sure you'll want to thank her for saving your life."

"I do. Thank you for inviting me again."

They nod and soon enough Cassandra is making her way to your room.

"Look, just drop it. I made a fool of myself in front of her."

"Quite the opposite in fact."

You're surprised to hear her voice in your room all of the sudden.

"Cassandra? What are you doing here?"

"Well I didn't get to properly thank the one who saved my life. Plus Sam and Becca invited me."

"Those two will pay."

You muttered under your breath.

"Sam and Becca told me a couple of things on our way over."

"Whatever they said is a lie."

"They lied about the fact that you've had a major crush on me?"

You turned a bright shade of red as she called you out. Yep, Sam and Becca were dead.

"I uh. I do like you..."

"Well good because I happen to like you too?"

"Wait what?"

"I'm not blind, (y/n). I've seen you around town. I know you're the one that has been helping me out with taking control of the city as well as making sure I've been getting my meds."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overstep."

"If I was upset about it, I would have stopped you."

She leans in close to you, right to the point that you were almost kissing, if you just leaned in a little then you would be able to do so.

"What do they say in those hero movies?"

"With great power comes great responsibility?"

You asked confused. She smiles and shakes her head.

"No. I meant the hero always gets the girl."

"Oh. OH!"

You leaned in, sealing the distance between the two of you as you kissed.

"I hope that clarifies things between us."

"It does but could you maybe say it. I just want to make sure that I'm not dreaming."

Cassandra smiles at you and kisses you again.

"I like you too, (y/n)."

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Teachers

Lucy Westenra - Fear

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers - Beast Girl Part 2

Katy Keene - Moving On

Lena Luthor - Wedding Part 2

Saskia De Merindol - Impatient

Kate Kane - Secret Crush

Faith LeHane - Lost Memories

Katie McGrath - Player

Regina Mills - Lost Memories

Nia Nal - Dream Team

Daenerys Targeryen - Freed

Sara Lance - ???

Tiffany Maxwell - Approval

Lena Luthor - Second Chance

Rebekah Mikaelson - Doghouse

Hope Mikaelson - First

Prudence Blackwood - Protector Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!