You/Maeve Wiley - High

Summary: She's high 

Requested by: user50906314

AN: I'm only allowing two prompts per person at the moment. I've realized it's unfair for others to wait if I'm being requested by the same person for more prompts. Once, I'm done with your two prompts, you can request more. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Maeve was being weird. She had come to your place with sunglasses on and had refused to take them off when you had asked. 

"Why won't you take them off?"

"Because..my eyes hurt. They are being particularly sensitive to the light."

She whispered to you. You gave her a once over to make sure that she relatively normal and since you couldn't find anything out of place, you just ignored it. 

"Fine, I'll turn off the light for you."

She smiles and kisses you.

"Thanks babe."

"Mhm."

You climb out of bed and head over to the light switch to turn it off. Once you do, Maeve reaches up to take her glasses off. 

For the most part, Maeve seemed normal. You would always look up to see if she was paying attention or if she was falling asleep but without a fail, Maeve was actually paying attention to the movie. It was quite strange considering that she would often get distracted by literally anything. 

It got to the point that it had annoyed you. She had never paid attention to movies, especially romantic ones. 

"Okay, what is it? Why are you being so weird?"

She gives you a curious look, not understanding why you were calling her out like that.

"What do you mean?"

"You're actually paying attention to a romantic movie. You never do that. You're always trying to distract me so we don't end up watching it."

Maeve just shrugs and looks back at the tv. 

"Just thought maybe you would appreciate me watching the movie with you for once."

"Well I do but it's just weird. Are you sure that you're feeling okay?"

You hold up your hand to her forehead to make sure that she didn't have a fever. Only for her to gently slap your hand away.

"I'm fine. Just stop stressing and enjoy the movie."

You eye her suspiciously but eventually continue playing the movie. 

"Incredible. I absolutely loved that movie. Lets watch another."

"Another one? I'm kind of hungry? Aren't you?"

"Starving actually. I'll get us some snacks."

"Do you need help?"

"Nah, I'm fine. You pick the movie in the meantime."

She nods and begins to scroll through the movie selection while you go downstairs to get some snacks. When you come back, you make sure to not make a lot of noise to catch her by surprise. Turning on the light, you were able to see her red eyes.

"Maeve, what the hell?!"

You placed the food on the bed and made your way to her, taking seat in front of her and inspecting her eyes. 

"Why are your eyes like that?"

Maeve knew she was busted. 

"Would you believe me if I said it was because I had an allergy?'

"No! I'm not stupid. I can't believe you actually got high before coming here. Get out!"

"What why?"

"You know how much I hate when you do that and you disrespected me by doing it before you came over so get out. I'm not happy with you at the moment."

"But.."

"But nothing. Get out and don't come back until you find a way to make it up to me."

Maeve pouted, hoping it would get you to change your mind but you were firm. She sighed, grabbed her sunglasses and headed outside. Maeve needed to think of something big to make it up to you. Otherwise, she was going to stay in doghouse for an indefinite amount of time. The thought of being it for a long time made her shiver. It was like you were a whole different person when you were mad at her for things like it. She had really fucked up. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Maeve Wiley - Pain

Aimee Gibbs - Skipping Meals 

Zelda Spellman - Enemies 

Zelena Mills - Demigod

Lena Luthor - Annoyance Part 2 

Melissa Benoist - Hate 

Kara Danvers - ??? 

Prudence Blackwood - Protector 

Lena Luthor - Turned Part 2 

Zelda Spellman - Auction

Cassandra Pressman - Mysterious Woman 

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Teachers 

Lucy Westernra - Fear

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers 

Katy Keene - Moving On 

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!