You/Kate Kane - Secret Crush

Summary: You're crushing hard on Mary's sister 

Prompt by: lover_girl3004

Everyone knew about the unspoken rule of never dating your friends sibling. You hadn't broken any rules but you were tempted to do. You couldn't even remember when your crush on Kate had begun. Perhaps it was when you had became friends with her but you couldn't really tell. All you knew was the if Mary found out that you had a crush on her sister, then she would be pissed. It's why you had always lied to her whenever she asked if you liked someone. There was really no harm in telling her that you didn't like anyone and she never pushed it. 

Your junior year of high school, things changed. Somehow, you had begun to get close to Kate. The three of you would hang out after school and occasionally, you would hang out with her alone. During one of those times, Kate had kissed you. She apologized profusely right after but just kissed her again. And ever since then, the two of you would hook up whenever it was just the two of you hanging out. 

Mary never suspected a thing as you were both cautious about it. Neither of you wanted to hurt her feelings so you both kept it on the down low. It had been pretty easy at first since it was just mainly the two of you making out but the longer the two of you continued to hook up, the more the two of you wanted to be in an actual relationship. You wanted to hold Kate's hadn't in public, she wanted to kiss you in front of everyone, the two of you wanted to have all those romantic dates but neither of you could have it if Mary didn't know about the two of you. 

Kate had sat down with you one day and began to tell you all the pros of why you should tell her. She didn't even get to finish her list when you agreed to do so. It was about time you told Mary and if she didn't accept the two of you dating, then you had no idea what you were going to do. 

The three of you were currently watching a movie. Kate had been making subtle glances at you to get you to start the conversation but you just ignored so you wouldn't have to. She was getting quite annoyed and making noises each time that you ignored her. 

Mary was getting tired of the two of you. She paused the movie and turned to face the two of you. 

"Spill it. Something is going on with you and I'm getting tired of the two of you doing that?"

"Um...Kate wanted to tell you something."

You quickly said, hoping Kate would just straight up tell her. 

"Me!? You said you were the one who had something to say."

She responded. 

Mary just rolled her eyes at the two of you. 

"Are you both finally going to tell me that you've been going out for a months now?"

"Whaaaat?! Us???? Dating??????"

"I'm not blind or stupid. You guys aren't subtle at all. It was frankly getting annoying having to pretend that I didn't know about the two of you dating. I honestly wanted to hit you both for thinking you could fool me. I know the two of you like the back of my hand. You weren't going to fool me."

You're both shocked to hear Mary's words. It made you feel bad that you had kept it from her. 

"We're sorry. We just didn't want to upset you."

"Well, yeah I was upset at first but not because of you dating my sister but because you kept it from me. It hurt. You know that you can tell me anything."

"I know and I'm sorry."

You reached over to hug her. 

"We won't keep any secrets from you anymore."

"Not like you could anyways."

She mumbled before turning to face Kate.

"You might be my sister but I'm not afraid to hurt you if you hurt my best friend. Don't fuck it up."

Mary turns to face you.

"And you. You might be my best friend but I'm not afraid to hurt you if you hurt my sister. Don't fuck it up either. For the love of god, I also beg you to not come to me with any of your problems. I don't want to pick any sides, got it?"

"Got it."

The both of you tell her.

"Good. Lets finish this movie and then the both of you can buy me dinner to make up for the fact that you had kept it from me."

"Yeah, yeah."

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katy Keene - Moving On

Faith LeHane - Lost Memories

Katie McGrath - Player

Regina Mills - Lost Memories

Nia Nal - Dream Team

Daenerys Targeryen - Freed

Sara Lance - New Team Member

Tiffany Maxwell - Approval

Lena Luthor - Second Chance

Rebekah Mikaelson - Doghouse

Hope Mikaelson - First

Prudence Blackwood - Protector Part 2

Sara Lance - Not Your Fault

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Professors Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!