You/Alex Danvers - Thanksgiving Part 2

Summary: You and Lena meet Eliza

Prompt by: DarkenedSilhouttes

Eliza had greeted you with open arms. She quite literally hugged you the second she had finished hugging Kara and Alex. There was really no need for introductions because both Alex and Kara had told Eliza practically everything about the two of you. Eliza felt like she already knew both of you.

While Alex, Kara and Lena began to take down the luggages from the cars, Eliza pulled you aside to talk to you privately.

"(Y/n), I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. I support you and Alex 100%. If you ever need someone to talk about anything or simply just want to spend some time together then feel free to give me a call. Don't be shy."

"Thank you, Mrs. Danvers. That means a lot to me."

"Please, we're practically family already. Call me Eliza."

"Eliza it is."

X

Thanksgiving with the Danvers was quite eventful. Eliza didn't have the chance to go to the grocery store to prepare dinner so everyone packed into one car and headed to the nearest one to buy everyone their favorite food/desert as their tradition entailed. You didn't want to join in on their traditions at first as you thought you would be bothered but all four of them encouraged you to. Saying that no one was leaving the store until you picked out something.

When the five of you made your way back to the house, the kitchen had been packed. Everyone was taking up just about any free space in the kitchen to cook/bake the food that someone had picked. Overall, it felt quite nice to be part of their traditions. Lena and you would constantly look at each other silently asking if all of it was real. You and Lena couldn't have gotten luckier with the Danver sisters. They were both amazing.

Dinner was served and everyone took a seat at the table.

"Lets go around the table and say what we're thankful for before digging in."

Eliza looks pointedly at Kara when she notices that she was trying to sneak in a bite.

"Kara, you have to wait."

Kara's cheeks grew bright from embarrassment over the fact that she had gotten caught.

"Sorry, Eliza. Please continue."

"Right. Who would like to start?"

"I'll start."

Alex says before anyone speaks up. She takes your hand and kisses the back of it.

"I'm thankful for having someone like you that is always there for me. I can't imagine my life without you."

Kara, Eliza and Lena have smile on their face after hearing Alex.

"I'm thankful that everyone gets along and that I'm surrounded by people that love and care for me."

Kara goes next.

"I'm thankful that you never gave up on me," Lena tells Kara, " I'm thankful for inviting me into your family," she tells Eliza and Alex, "and I'm thankful for having such a wonderful friend," she finished telling you."

"I'm thankful that my family is growing bigger and that my girls are finally back home. I've missed the two of you. Maybe you guys could get them to come visit me more often."

"Mom!"

"Eliza!"

You simply smile at them.

"I'm thankful that I have people that have and will support me 100%. Like Alex said, I don't know what I would have done without her or anyone else in this room."

You started getting teary eyed as you said what you were thankful for. By the time you had finish, a tear or two had managed to escape. Alex pulled you into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so emotional."

"You don't have anything to be sorry for."

X

Dinner went surprisingly well. Eliza had told you and Lena embarrassing stories about Alex and Kara that neither of you could stop laughing. As much as wanted to see like they were mad about Eliza the stories, they just couldn't. They loved seeing the smiles on your faces.

Soon enough it was time to head to bed. The day had gone by so quickly due to the fact that you were actually enjoying yourself. You couldn't wait for the next holiday that you would come with Alex to middle.

X

During the middle of the night, Alex had woken you up to tell you that they needed to go to an emergency back in National City. You told her to stay safe and tried heading back to sleep but you couldn't. You didn't climb out of the bed until you heard them leave.

"Can't sleep?"

"Alex woke me up."

"Supergirl emergency?"

"Unfortunately."

Eliza hands you a cup of coffee as she moves to stand besides you.

"Want to talk about it?"

You turned to face Eliza. Trying to figure out if you should open up to her. You didn't see a hint of judgement or anything. Just simply someone that wanted to help out.

"Don't get me wrong. I was truly thankful for what you did after what happened with my family but I miss them. It's terrible to say this after the way they treated me but I wish I could've gone back and never said anything."

Eliza takes a moment to think over your words.

"I get were you're coming from. They've always supported you and loved you only for them to turn their back on you. It's completely understandable for you to miss them."

Setting her mug aside, she pulls you into a hug when she notices the signs of you holding back your tears.

"They'll come around, (y/n). If they don't then you'll have us. Alex truly does love you and I can speak on behalf of Lena and Kara that they love you as well. You're part of our family now (y/n)."

"Thank you Eliza."

X

A few hours later and the four of you were back on the road to National City. Alex insisted on driving for the first few hours and so you took the seat beside hers.

"You didn't really have a Supergirl emergency did you?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you happen to stop by my old house?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

You looked back down at the video your cousin had sent you. It was one of your father screaming obscenities and cursing you out as she went around the house to pick up the pride flags that were littered in his home.

"I love you Alex. "

There was no way you could get angry for what she had done.

"I love you too."

-----------

Requests closed until further notice. Will continue writing the rest of these prompts until I'm done then continue writing my own prompts. Thank you

Kara/Sam/Lena/Caitlin/Alex

Caitlin Snow

Katie McGrath

Thea, Sam, Caitlin, Kate - Part 2

Lena Luthor - Part 2 (Alternative Part 2)

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!