You/Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - The Devil Part 2

Summary: You come back from hell

Prompt by: strawberrydykes

Time in hell was quite different than time on Earth. A month passed in hell and a year had already passed on Earth. It was meant to make the one's who were currently being punished in hell to suffer longer but it ruined things for you. It was hard keeping track of time. When the first month had passed by, you didn't realize a year had already passed for Lena and Kara. They were quite upset over the fact that you had been gone for a year but they understood how necessary and crucial it was for you to stay in hell.

"Not to worry, my darlings. Father, as it turns out, doesn't hate me." You look up to the sky. "Right, father?" There's really no sign for you to see that he heard you so you continue. "I've been finding new ways to make sure that no demons come out of hell. The only one who will be able to go in or out of my kingdom will be me. Like it is meant to be."

Both are relieved to hear the good news. They were getting sick of not being able to contact you or even visit you. Kara had even brought that they were more than willing to travel to hell with you but you shut that down, real quick. Lena's father and brother were currently in rooms that were reserved for truly vile people. Rooms that included Adolf Hitler, Stalin and even Genghis Khan. Your reason to not allow for her to visit hell was because you knew that she wasn't going to be able to handle seeing what would happen. Kara was a literal puppy. You refused to be the one that destroyed that for her.

"How long will this take? We miss you, (y/n). We even tried talking to the ground just because we hoped our words would somehow reach you. Did it, by the way?"

"No, Kara. It doesn't exactly work like that. You'll have to summon me, like all the other humans. I don't want for you to go through all that trouble so please refrain from summoning me."

Lena raises her eyebrow at you while crossing her arms.

"Then how do you suppose we get to talk to you. I want to be able to live a normal life with you and Kara."

You sigh and shake your head.

"I'm anything but normal, Lena. I'm the devil for my father's sake. I'm rushing to finish what my cruel father has put me in charge of to take care of. Another year, I promise. I'll be back and won't return anymore. Unless of course, it is necessary but I wouldn't leave for a year again."

Lena unfolds her arms and grips your tie to pull you in closer. She knew it wasn't going to hurt so she slapped you.

"Ow. That hurt. Do it again."

Lena rolls her eyes and kisses you deeply. Only pulling back when Kara whimpers. You both turn to face her, noticing how dark her eyes had gotten. You were just about to kiss her when out of nowhere it starts to rain.

"FATHEEEEER!"

Lena and Kara are both startled by your outburst but don't say anything as they watch you scream into the sky.

"I can't have one nice thing! I've been nothing but a loyal daughter and this is how you repay me? I can't understand why all those people look up at you when they could be doing something better."

You continued talking for almost 10 minutes straight but after noticing that the rain was getting worse. You knew that you had to say goodbye to them.

"I promise, I'll be back in a year. I'll show you how fun it is to deal with the devil."

Both of them kiss you deeply before letting you go.

"One year, (y/n). One day later and we'll plan out all the fun activities you wanted to try with us."

You gasp at Lena's words.

"You wouldn't?! Would you!?"

She just smirks, not wanting to respond.

"And they call me the devil"

X

As promised, you landed back on earth at exactly one year since you had last seen them. Kara's stands in front of you, the minute you land.

"Lena's mother has taken her, I need your help."

"So that's who was missing from her family?"

Kara stops and turns to you before she takes off.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh. It's a long story. It'll be better if I tell it when we get Lena back. They'll regret messing with the devil's girlfriend. I'm going to have a lot of fun punishing them here on Earth."

"(Y/n)"

Kara warned you.

"Oh come on! It's in my nature to punish those who are bad."

"And it's my job to make sure you don't do anything that Lena wouldn't approve. You might be the devil but Lena is on another level."

"Ohhh. It is quite hot when she gives us orders. All the more reason to do things she wouldn't approve."

Kara just groaned loudly as she took off.

————

Feel free to send me prompts, story ideas or anything you'd like. Only do fxf relationships.

Lena Luthor/ Kara Danvers - The Devil Part 3

Lena Luthor - Sue Me

Morgana Pendragon - Queen's Devil

Iris West - Stop Me

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Lux

Saskia De Merindol - Night Stands

Cersei Lannister - Runaway

Brienne of Tarth - Protector

Regina Mills - Curse

Sarah Paulson - Death

Addison Montgomery - Pregnant

Sara Lance - Operation

Kara Danvers - Cheater

Claire Holt - ???

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!