You/Addison Montgomery - Boyfriend Part 2

Summary: She makes things right

Requested by: kendallcarpenter99

Addison spent the past week going every interaction with you. Trying to see when you had developed feelings for her. It's not until she realizes that the two of you had started showing glimpses of the two of you caring for the other. You with often staying over at her house, making her breakfast, bringing her lunch, and so on. Her with making sure you ate on time, got plenty of rest. It was the little things. 

Addison tried getting you to talk to her but had no such luck. You did everything you could to avoid seeing her in the office, so far as to even changing your hours when you knew she was going to work at the same time. 

It work for a couple of weeks but Addison was getting desperate to talk to you. She missed you so much and the weeks without you made her realize that she had also fallen for you. She had to talk to you. Tell you that she also felt the same way she felt. 

X

Since Addison was aware of you changing your work hours, she decided to stay after hers. Knowing that there was no way for you to evade her. She waited until it was your lunch break so she could go over to your office and talk to you. 

She knocked and didn't wait for you to let her in.

"I wan..."

You were currently kissing some random chick that Addison had never seen before. 

"Can I talk to you in private?"

You looked between the other woman and Addison before sighing and agreeing to talk to her. Once the woman is gone, Addison locks the door behind her. You think nothing of it as you start drinking your coffee. 

"What is it you wanted to talk about, Addison?"

"Who is she?"

You raised your eyebrow at her question but didn't answer.

"Is this about a patient? Because if it's not then I'd like for you to leave."

"It's not but please. Give me a minute to tell you what I have to say and if you don't want to ever see me again then I'll respect your decision."

"Okay, go ahead. What is it that then?"

Addison takes a deep breath before starting. 

"Let me start off by saying that I love you. Just let me finish before you interrupt." She tells you as you're about to talk. "I've never been good with relationships. All my previous ones were a complete failure. After that, I never thought about being in a romantic relationship to protect myself. I started off this whole thing as just purely sexual to protect myself and I never thought it develop into something more. What you told me earlier this week made me realize that I developed feelings for you. Feelings that I had only ever experienced once in my life. I kept thinking about how little by little, we both started doing things that showed we cared for the other. It wasn't just about sex anymore. I don't know if it's too late now but I'd like to see where this go." 

She says pointing between the two of you. 

Your heart was racing as you heard her talk. It had been all you ever thought of. You wanted to be with Allison and it wasn't too late. You were still hurting about what you had seen earlier and had tried to get it out of your mind by hooking up with other people but it never worked. You always kept thinking about Addison. 

"After what happened, I don't know if people will call me crazy for actually starting a relationship with someone that we used each other for sex."

"Are you saying that you're giving us a chance?"

"I am. I expect to be blown away on our first date"

Addison can't contain her excitement and rushes to kiss you, forgetting for a second that she had walked in on you kissing someone. 

"Wait, who the hell was that woman?"

"Just someone that figured they had a chance when they took notice we had stopped hanging out."

She nods and starts to leave you force. 

"Wait where are you going?"

"To have a talk with this someone."

"Addison! Addison, leave the girl alone."

But it was too late, Addison had already walked out the door and by the time you had went out, she was gone.

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mila Kunis - 17 Again 

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Professors Part 3

Saskia de Merindol - Crazy First Date

Saskia de Merindol - Pride

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!