You/Maeve Wiley - Confessions

Summary: You finally confess to her that you're in love with her

Prompt by: sleepywonderlings

You stood at the doors of Moordale high. Dreading the thought of going inside. You had begged your aunt to let you stay with her until you finished high school but she refused. Saying that your father wanted you to come home and that it would be exciting to get to see your old class friends. 

Your aunt maybe had a point. You weren't particularly excited to see most of the people in your old class except for one girl. Maeve Wiley. Since you had left when your mom died, the only thing you missed about this place was Maeve. She had been the one to make things better after your mom had passed away and you had hated your dad for separating the two of you. You tried to forget about her as she had more than likely forgotten about you but it was impossible. It was like every little thing reminded you of her. You just wished that she had moved so you wouldn't really figure out why you couldn't exactly forget her. 

X

 Maeve didn't know if she was hallucinating. Especially after she believed that she had just seen her childhood best friend pass by. You still looked the same, the same girl that she's been unable to forget. She hadn't though  about you in so long and maybe this was her brain's way of making her remember her first ever crush. 

It's not until the first class that Maeve realizes that you're actually there. Her meet yours as the teacher introduces you to the class. You're of course embarrassed to be introduced like this but standing in front of the classroom made you realize that Maeve was still there. After a quick introduction, you walked to sit on the desk besides her. 

"(y/n), wtf. I didn't you were back."

You gave her a small smile. 

"And I didn't think you would still be here."

Maeve just laughs. Impressed that you didn't keep quiet. The last time she remembered having a conversation with her, you would hardly speak up. Seems like you had changed for the better. 

X

It was obvious to everyone but the two of you that you liked each other. Maeve was actually coming to classes that she had never been to just for the fact that you were in them. Otis, had actually taken notice of Maeve changing and knew it was because of you. No one had veer managed to actually make her come to class and you didn't even have to say anything to get her to show up. 

Otis liked Maeve a lot. He had never said anything because he feared that Maeve would just make fun of him or it would ruin their friendship. After seeing how close the two of you were getting after only a few days, it was just a matter of time before the two of you realized how you felt about the other. He wanted to at least shoot his shot. He didn't want to later wonder in his life that maybe there could have been something more with Maeve so he decided to tell her that evening. 

X

You were excited. Maeve had told you that she had wanted to tell you something later today. You weren't sure what it was going to be but you had a vague idea as to what she wanted to tell you. You parked your car in the parking lot and walked the familiar path to her trailer. 

Your smile disappears when you realize that Otis and Maeve were kissing at her front door. You don't even say anything as you run back to your car. 

"What the hell, Otis!"

Maeve yells to him as she pushes him off. It hadn't even been a second before she did. Hearing some run, Maeve turn to find you running back to your car. 

"Just get out of here."

She tells him before running after you. Maeve just knew that you had seen the kiss. She manages to catch up to you as you close the door. 

"Let me explain!"

Maeve yells to you as you ignore her. She starts knocking on the window for you to open the door but you refuse.  You were so stupid for thinking that she was going to feel the same was you did. Just then it starts to rain and her knocking gets more frantic. 

"Please! Let me explain, it's not what it looked like."

Maeve tries to explain herself again. 

"Otis kissed me! I didn't kiss him. I pushed him off after I realized what he had done."

You finally look up to Maeve to see that she was completely drenched. 

"Get in!"

You yell to her as you unlock the doors. Maeve is shivering as she climbs in so you take off your hoodie and give it to her. She simply just takes of her shirt, wiping off the water in her body and tosses the shirt outside as she puts on your hoodie. It made you smile to see her wear something of yours. 

"I didn't kiss him back, (y/n). You have to believe me. I was going to be all romantic and explain to you how I've loved you since we were best friends but he ruined my plan."

You stay quiet for a while, making Maeve nervous. You hadn't been this quiet since you were little. 

"I believe you."

"You do?!"

You give her a smile and nod, gripping the front of your hoodie and pulling her in for a kiss. 

"I've love you since we were little too. I was honestly hoping that was what you were going to tell me tonight. I know things didn't start off the way you wanted to and you're pants are completely soaked in water so how about you dry off and we can watch a movie. I'll let you have a redo for what you were going to do."

Maeve grins at you and nods happily. She was so glad that it had worked out. 

"Well come on. What are you waiting for."

The two of you climb out of your car and head to her trailer. 

"Race you!"

She yells to you as she runs.

"That wasn't fair! You cheated!"

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Margot Robbie - Drunk Night Part 2

Chloe Decker - Helper

Alana Bloom - ??

Lillian Luthor - Family

Saskia De Merindol - Unrequited Love?

Saskia De Merindol - Happy

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!