You/Regina Mills - Lost Memories

Summary: You both hate each other

Prompt by: FiooBlossom

Rumpelstiltskin knew you were a bad influence on Regina. He knew that if he didn't step in then Regina would forget all about her hate towards Snow White. He needed for the spell to continue and so he began to hurry his plans along.

"I don't know, Rumple. I don't think I can do this anymore. (Y/n), is right. I shouldn't hold on to my anger. Look at what that got me. I lost my father and the only one I have is her. I can't lose her too."

"Regina, aren't you forgetting that Snow White was the one that started it all. She had your lover killed. If it weren't for her, Daniel would still be alive."

"She was a little girl. I can't blame her for her mistakes."

Rumple grabs the vial and tosses it in the bowl. Adding the final ingredient for the curse.

"Your very welcome dearie. You're going to be so much happier in your new home."

"What did you do Rumple?! I told you that I no longer wanted to be a part of it."

You were making your way over to your bedroom that you shared with Regina when you heard the commotion, thinking that Regina is in trouble, you rush to her side, only to find her and Rumple arguing.

"What's going on? What happened?"

"I'm so sorry, (y/n). I tried to stop him. I didn't want to do the curse anymore. I'm so sorry."

She fell into your arms as she cried. You turn around to see Rumple smiling at you.

"Enjoy your last moments together, dearie. The two of you are never going to be together again."

He says before there's a sudden large purple cloud surrounding all of you.

X

Henry watched as the you and Regina continued to fight. It was always about the same thing. One of you didn't like the way one of you was running things and would try to intervene on the other person's job. He needed to step in before either of you said something the other person would regret it. 

"Just stop. Why do you guys hate each other so much? If the two of you would just work together, think of what you could accomplish."

You scoff and look over at Regina. 

"Work with her? Never."

"I wouldn't work with her if she was the last person I was stuck with."

He rolled his eyes and turned around to head back to the house. 

"Henry! Where are you going?"

"I'm going home, mom. I'm done with the two of you arguing."

"Henry wait! Henry!"

Regina tried to call for him but he just ignored her. She sighed and turned to face you. 

"Now look what you've done. You turned my own son against me."

"Don't put the blame on others. That was all on you."

You turned around and headed back to your car as far away as possible. She already ruined your day, she didn't need to ruin any further. 

Rumple just smiled as he saw the two of you walk away form each other. At this pace, neither of you would ever get back together and that meant the curse would never be broken. 

X

With his mom gone, Henry had the ability to look freely throughout the house. Regina never allowed for Henry to step inside her office in fear that he would find her book. She never looked at it since Rumple had given it to her.