You/Nyssa Al Ghul - Revenge

You knew that you needed a professional to train you

You knew that you needed a professional to train you. What you wanted to do was unforgivable and so everyone that you asked for help, turned you away. Saying that revenge was not the way to go and that they weren't going to take part of it. You were just about to give up when you heard of Nyssa.

"No way. You're seriously asking me to train you to kill someone. I'm not that person anymore. I disbanded the league for a reason."

"I'm begging you, Nyssa. He took away my parents and sisters. I..I can't let him get away with it."

Nyssa sighs as she watches you. She knew it was wrong to go on this path. She also knew that if someone killed her family, she would do anything in her power to kill them.

"I'll help you but on one condition."

"Anything."

"You do this one job and you don't ever use what you learn from me to kill another person."

"Of course. I only want him dead. I have no intentions of killing anyone else."

"Lets get started then. We have a lot to do before you're ready."

X

You've trained for months with Nyssa. The longer you spent time with her, the less you wanted to get revenge against your parents. Nyssa would always give you these lessons about revenge that it was finally clicking to you that revenge was never a good idea. There was not point in continuing these lessons if you weren't going to use them for how you intended to use them.

"I don't think we should continue, Nyssa."

You tell her as she yet again slams your body on the mat. It hurt quite a bit but you had gotten used to it.

"Is this because I keep beating you?"

You laugh and shake your head as she straddles your waist to keep you from moving.

"Not at all. I just think that getting revenge is pointless now. I took to heart all those lessons and sayings you would do before we started any training and I don't think revenge is the answer. My parents wouldn't be happy if I took that route too. They were never fans of violence."

Nyssa nods and climbs off of you to help you stand up.

"So what are you going to do now? Go back home?"

"I think so, there's really nothing keeping me here anymore."

Nyssa stays quiet as the two you head to the room that you had been using since you asked Nyssa for help.

'What if I wanted you to stay? Would you? Stay I mean?"

You stop walking to look at her.

"You want me to stay?"

"I mean yeah. I like having you around, it's going to be lonely when you leave.'

You give her a smile as you raise your eyebrow at her. If she had told you this at the beginning before you had gotten to know her better, you would've believed her. But after knowing her for several months already, you knew that it wasn't the only reason.

"You were alone before I came along."

"...yeah but it's just...forget it. When are you going to leave."

"Nyssa..."

You reached out to cup her chin with her hand to so you could look at her.

"You didn't let me finish telling you that I want to stay with you too. I didn't think you liked having me around."

"Well not at the beginning, you were a big pain in the ass."

"Hey! No, I wasn't."

"Riiiiight. But you grew on me."

"It's okay, you were a huge pain in my ass too but you grew on me too. I'll stay on one condition."

"Anything."

Nyssa says with a smile, remembering how it all started.

"You go on a date with me."

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hela/Captain Marvel - Godzilla

Hope Mikaelson - Enough

Lena Luthor - Rivals Part 2

Villanelle - Dinner Surprise Part 2

Villanelle - Crazy

Hope Mikaelson/Penelope Park - Trapped

Cheryl Blossom - Double Life

Jean Grey - X-Mansion Part 2

Hela/Sif - Superwoman

Lena Luthor - Worry Part 2

Katie McGrath - Photo Shoot

Maleficent - Two Worlds Collide

Katie McGrath - Live

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!