You/Morgana Pendragon - Flowers

Summary: Morgana keeps finding flowers in her room

Prompt by: sunnydanvers

AN: Holy shit guys. I never realized how long this list has gotten. I'm really falling behind on these requests. I don't want to disappoint anyone but I'm closing my requests until I catch up. If you're okay with waiting around 2-3 weeks then feel free to comment your request or send me a message but otherwise I'm not taking any more requests until I catch up. So sorry for the inconvenience.

You were truly, madly, deep in love with Morgana Pendragon. You loved everything about her. Her kindness, her bravery, there was just so many good qualities that she possessed that no one could blame you that you fell for her. 

Despite your attraction to her, you knew that you would never be with her. She was the princess of Camelot. Uther would kill you if he ever knew that Morgana's maid had fallen in love with her. He always went on and on about how he would make sure that Morgana would marry to the best man in all the kingdoms. You thought Morgana was okay with all of it as she would just smile and laugh at Uther's words. She never denied him or told him anything about not approving it. 

Morgana simply just smiled so that she wouldn't say anything bad to Uther. She never wanted to go against his word in fear of retaliation so she kept her mouth shut, figuring that it would have to be dealt with at a much later time. And by later she meant several years from now. 

Uther had other plans. 

"Good morning, Morgana. I just received good news."

"What is it father?"

"I've just gotten word that my letters have all arrived to the surrounding kingdoms and the tournament for who will claim your hand will begin next month."

Morgana tensed up. She gripped the glass she was holding tightly, making you think that she was going to break it. To stop her from doing so, you just poured her more water to snap her out of whatever she was thinking about. 

"That is wonderful news, father. I can't wait."

Breakfast was tense for the rest of the time. Uther was completely oblivious to Morgana's change in mood but you noticed. She wasn't happy. Which was strange considering that you would think that she would be happy with it. 

X

Morgana had changed. Her personality did an entire 180. She was still kind but kept everyone at a distance. At times, she would often talk to you but she just ignore you at this point. It came to the point that she had requested for another maid. It hurt, you weren't going to lie. You had been moved to the kitchens, keeping you from seeing Morgana. 

Since you were no longer able to see her, you try to get as much information about her from the other workers to see how she was doing. They would always be about how sad and upset she was. 

Not wanting to just sit back and do nothing. You decided to leave her some flowers in her bedroom. Hoping they would cheer her up at least a little bit. 

X

By the time you get to work the next day, everyone is taking about it. They keep saying that Morgana was much happier and had actually seemed like she was back to her old self. Everyone tried to guess what had happened until Morgana's new maid came to tell everyone it had been about getting her favorite flowers. 

With confirmation that it cheered her up, you decided to leave her flowers every morning so that when she woke up, she would find them. 

You had kept a strict schedule of always leaving them at a certain time, however you weren't expecting for Morgana to be awake one morning as you dropped them off.