You/Dianna Agron - Secret Marriage

Summary: The two of you get married in secret 

Requested by: deathbed_013

The two of you loved keeping your personal life private. It's why when Dianna proposed to keeping your relationship and marriage a secret, you had agreed. It was the only logical choice. The only people that knew that the two of you had gotten married were your close friends and family members. Anyone else thought that the two of you were close friends. 

X

It had been a couple of months since your wedding. Both you and Dianna had been bringing up the fact that the two of you wanted to come out. Nothing ever came out of it as the two of you were too busy with work to figure out what would be a good way to come out. 

It's a few weeks later when pictures of you and Dianna are posted everywhere online. They weren't even new pictures. All of them were before the two of you even got married. Neither of you knew who had leaked them but it didn't even mattered. What everyone cared about was who Dianna was 'dating.'

Some magazines respected your privacy. Didn't reveal too much information about you, simply just give information about where and when the pictures were taken. Others, invaded your life. They bombarded you at your workplace and blew up your phone to demand for you to answer questions about Dianna. It got to the point where they told you it was better for you to just work at home. Reluctant to do so, Dianna ended up convincing you to just stay at home with her until the two of you worked out what to do. 

"What about going on Ellen? Her team reached out to me so we could do an interview to explain the pictures. We obviously don't have to do it. It's just a suggestion."

You wrapped your arms around her waist, leaning in to kiss her. It had been a long day at work and all you wanted was to just cuddle up with her. 

"Whatever you think is better. I do think going on Ellen is a good idea. I've seen how she goes about interviews and I'm sure she'll actually allow us to explain our relationship."

Dianna smiles and takes your hand to lead you to the bedroom. 

"Well now that is settled. How about I help you unwind. You did have a long day at work. I know just the thing to help you out."

You blushed brightly at her implications and didn't say anything as you followed after her. Dianna always knew what to say. 

X

 "So what's going on in this picture. I'm sure everyone is dying to find out what's going on between the two of you after seeing this picture. The two of you have been trending for a couple of days."

Dianna smiles as she took your hand, tracing your ring with her thumb. Everyone can clearly see what she is tracing but they don't say anything as they wait for your answer. 

"Well we've been keeping our entire relationship on the down low. Like really on the down low. No one except our close family and friends knew of the fact that we were dating. It's why we were shocked to find that someone had leaked those pictures."

"I'm sorry to hear that. No one should have their privacy invaded."

You nodded and follow up after Dianna's answer. 

"But that's not important. What is important is that we're here to answer the question that is in everyone's minds. Yes. We were dating in that picture. That was actually our 2nd year anniversary."

You turn to Dianna, making sure that she wanted to actually reveal that you're married. 

"We've gotten married since that picture. We actually gave production a picture of us during our wedding day."

The camera zooms out to show the 3 of you on stage as well of the wedding picture.

"That's a complete shocker. Here I was thinking that the two of you were going to reveal you've been dating for a while. I'm completely honored to be the one that the two of you trusted with this news."

The rest of the interview goes relatively well. Ellen moved on from your wedding to your recent projects until the end of the show. 

X

You're both finally back in your home, cuddled up while watching a current movie. 

"I'm really glad that we don't have to hide anymore. Now I can finally take you out on proper dates."

"Oh really? I can't wait then. I'm excited to see what kind of dates we go in."

You give her a smile and lean down to give her a kiss. 

"You're going to be so surprised on our first official date."

"Oh god, I know that smile. Please don't tell me it's something crazy."

"You know me, Dianna. Do you really think I would do something wild and crazy for our first date?"

Dianna gives you a knowing look.

"Yes! Remember when you wanted to surprise me and took me out zoo date! I'm never going to forgive you for that."

"Please! You loved it."

Dianna rolled her eyes but didn't say anything after. She didn't want to give you the satisfaction of being right.

X

Days later and you ended up posting a video of Dianna screaming for her life as you both jumped out of a plane. 

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Asleep

Sabina Wilson - Charlie's Angel

Maeve Wiley - Confessions

Margot Robbie - Drunk Night Part 2

Alana Bloom - ??

Lillian Luthor - Family

Saskia De Merindol - Unrequited Love?

Saskia De Merindol - Happy

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!