You/Cheryl Blossom - Double Life

You couldn't fucking believe that they had taken Southside High down

You couldn't fucking believe that they had taken Southside High down. After working so hard for several years to keep both sides of yourself apart from everyone else, it was all coming to an end. The Serpents and the Northsiders were going to think she was a fake. Honestly, you didn't even care about the stupid fight they had against each other. All you wanted was to get through high school and then get out of town.

Your original plan was to just stick to yourself, only have to stand up and fight when it was absolutely necessary but that all went to shit when you met Cheryl. She practically hated your guts but you didn't care, you had developed a crush on her. Big enough that you didn't care that she would be mean to you in the North. Your favorite part was when she came to the South and blushed every time you openly flirted with her.

Now that your two worlds were going to collide, everyone was going to know about your double identity. It didn't matter to you now, what mattered is that no one took it out on Cheryl. She might say some mean things but you knew that deep down she cared for you. She showed that side to you when you saved her life back in the lake.

You hadn't bumped into anyone from the South for a couple of days but on the 4th day, you ended up bumping into Toni while you were talking to some of your friends in the North.

"If it isn't our little (nickname), imagine what FP will say when we tell him that you're actually hanging out with the Northerners."

"Shut up, Toni. I can still beat your ass if I have to."

Toni looked down at your outfit, laughing at the lack of any dark colors. You truly looked like your lived in the North.

"You really think that this is going to be okay with FP? He's not going to like this at all. It's just going to be you against all of us. I don't think the odds are in your favor."

"Not alone but we can definitely beat your ass, Topaz. I suggest you backoff because you're in our territory now."

Toni looks around the hallway, finding that they were in fact surrounded.

"This isn't over, (nickname)."

You let out a sigh of relief as she walks away, you turn to Cheryl.

"Thank you."

Cheryl dismiss everyone as she makes her way over to you.

"It's the least I could do for my savior. I would've died if it hadn't been for you."

You just give her a smile and nod.

"I should get to class."

X

Ever since that accident, Cheryl had taken it upon herself to keep you safe and away from the serpents. You tried to get her to stop from following you everywhere but she insisted. Saying that it was no big deal and how she wanted to keep you safe. It was sweet and it made you fall deeper in love with her.

Word about Cheryl protected you from the Serpents spread that it ended up reaching FP's ear. He had at first been against the idea of any Serpents getting along with the Northerners but he figured this would be a good idea. So because of you and Cheryl, the Northside and the Southside had set up a truce between each other. Since then, things calmed down soon after. It didn't stop Cheryl from continuing to pick you up and drop you off to your classes and it made you happy. You had thought that she was only doing it to return the favor for saving her life but she was doing it because she honestly liked you.

You weren't sure what happened or how it even led to this moment but Cheryl had kissed you during one of the football games. She tried passing the kiss of as something done in the heat of the moment but you wouldn't let her. You ended up revealing to her about your feelings in front of the whole school. Cheryl couldn't deny it anymore and asked you out. Making the two of you. the highschool's Serpent Sweethearts. No one from either side messed with either of you.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Jean Grey - X-Mansion Part 2

Hela/Sif - Superwoman

Lena Luthor - Worry Part 2

Katie McGrath - Photo Shoot

Maleficent - Two Worlds Collide

Katie McGrath - Live

Kara Danvers - Another World

Hela/Captain Marvel - Godzilla Part 2

Nyssa Al Ghul - Revenge Part 2

Villanelle - Crazy Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!