You/Daenerys Targaryen - Paintings Part 1

Summary: You take care of her dragons

Prompt by: SoleilRising

Ever since Daenerys had liberated Meereen, you've been happier. No longer did you have to serve your master in ways that you wish to never speak of. Instead, you had been trusted to take care of Daenerys' dragons and you couldn't be more grateful. You weren't sure what had made her allow you to actually take care of them but you would never ask. It was a great honor being one of the few people that could be so close to them.

Since, it didn't take long to feed them and make sure they were healthy, you spent the majority of your time drawing them. It certainly helped that they seemed to like you. They never protested when you made them sit for hours as you drew them and you were thankful. You did not wish to become dragon food.

X

Daenerys was in a mood to ride one of her dragons around the city. It had been a while since she had been able to do so and she was more than looking forward to feeling the cool breeze.

Making her way to where her dragons slept, she found you sitting besides them. Motioning to her dragons to stay quiet, Daenerys walked quietly to you, wanting to see what you were up to.

The drawing that you were currently doing was impressive and quite beautiful. If she was being honest, better than anything she had ever seen.

"It's quite beautiful."

The sudden sound startles you, making you do a line across the painting.

"Khaleesi! Please forgive me."

You stand up and bow before her.

"I..I didn't mean to spend longer than intended here. I just wanted to finish up this painting..."

Daenerys smiled at you. It was quite adorable to see how flustered you were.

"(y/n), is it?"

You nod.

"(y/n), it is quite alright. You don't need to apologize for wanting to spend your free time with my dragons."

"But I'm just meant to feed them and make sure they aren't hurting."

"(Y/n), you've been keeping my dragons. You're allowed to draw them. In fact, it's an order. Draw them whenever you feel like drawing."

She bends down to take the drawing to further inspect it. It was even more impressive up close. You definitely had more talent that the ones she had hired to draw her for a painting meant to be put up in Dragonstone.

"How would you feel about painting me?"

"You?!"

Daenerys gives you a wide smile.

"Of course, you. You're the only one I'm talking to."

You looked around to see if she was in fact talking to you, causing for Daenerys to laugh.

"Please forgive me, Khaleesi, but I am not trained like the other painters. It won't be as professional as them."

"Nonsense. Just one glance at this painting is enough to show me you're far better than them. I'm not taking no for an answer. Please meet me in the throne room tonight. We'll have privacy."

She hands you back your painting before leaving, no longer wanting to take one of her dragons on a trip. All she thought about what outfit would be impress for you to paint.

X

You were still in shock. You couldn't believe that Daenerys herself requested for you to paint her. While making your way to the throne room, you kept expecting for the guards to stop you and kick you out but they all had seemed to be expecting you. They helped guide you to the room and even opened the door for you.