You/Petra Solano - Believe You

Summary: You're arrested

Prompt by: multifandotakugirl 

AN: Have no idea what the show is about so it's not 100% true to the show. Not one of my best works. Sorry. 

You've been working at the Marbella for the past 7 years. During those 7 years, you learned all the ins and outs of the job. It helped you and everyone else stay out of jail. Had it not been for you, then everyone you knew would've been arrested when Michael began to poke his nose into the business. 

He had come close to figuring everything out but you were luckily able to diverge him to something else. Giving you enough time to help your sister hide to keep her out of jail. The main reason why you were even helping her was because you didn't want to be dragged down with her. Everyone knew that your sister was not a good person to be around as anyone associated with her was into her criminal business. It's how Petra came to find out about you being Rose's sister. 

Petra was actually coming to find you to tell you good news about the business when she spotted you talking to her. Being the protective person that she was, especially towards you, she had to step in. 

"What were you doing with her?"

"With who?"

"Don't play dumb, (y/n). The one you were talking about just a few seconds ago."

"She was just another client?"

"I know my clients and she wasn't one. Who was she?"

"I told you, she's just a client that was interested in staying."

Petra crossed her arms and glared at you. Knowing it would get you to crack, after 7 years of working together, Petra knew you very well.

"Fine, she's my sister."

"Holy shit! Sin Rostro is your sister?"

You covered her mouth and pushed her inside and empty room.

"Shut up! I don't want anyone to find out about it."

"I can definitely see why. I thought you said that you had no family."

"I didn't. She's been coming to me for help and considering that she's my sister, I've been helping her."

"What the hell, (y/n)?! Are you tying to get yourself arrested? Sin Rostro will drag you down with her if she gets caught. You need to stay away."

"She's my sister! I'm not going to just let her get caught and I just can't stay away. Besides, why do you even care what I do. Sure, we spend some time together but we're not exactly close."

You asked, looking up at her to make sure she was telling the truth. 

"Because I care about you, (y/n). I don't want to have to go visit you in jail. And I don't think orange is a good color on you."

"You care about me?"

"Of course, I do. I consider you a close friend of mine."

You sigh and turn towards the door. 

"Right, friends of course. Listen, Sin Rostro is my sister, I 'm not going to let her get caught even if I have to risk my freedom."

"But (y/n)...."

Shaking your head, you walk out of the room. Petra really had no idea how much of an influence she had on you. Had she asked you again to quit, you would have done so.

X

You're currently in the lobby, checking on the status of the rooms when cops start to walk in. Panicking about the entire situation, you try to get out through the back, only to find more cops. 

"You're not getting away so easily (y/n)."

Michael, turns you around, slapping the handcuffs on your arms. 

"You're sister is going down and so is the rest of her criminal empire. Starting with you."

You struggle against his grip as he drags you out of the lobby, only to be stopped by Petra.

"What is going on?!"

"Ma'am, step aside, this is official business."

"I have the right to know why my friend is being arrested."

"Your friend is being arrested because she was aiding Sin Rostro. Now step aside or I will be arresting you. Don't think I haven't forgotten all those convictions you've managed to escape."

"Please, can I just talk to her for a second."

Seeing that there's no reason to deny, he pushes you towards her. 

"Make it quick."

You look down at the ground, not wanting to see Petra's smug face. Only to feel her soft hand on your cheek to make you look at her. 

"I promise, I'll find a way to get you out of this, (y/n). I'm not going to let you go down with your sister when you haven't done anything."

"Stop, Petra. I don't want you getting involved in this. You already have enough trouble in your hands."

Catching you by surprise, Petra kisses you. Not once in your 7 years of working with her, did you think she was attracted to you. 

"I WILL be getting involved, (y/n). I care about you, a lot. More than you could ever imagine."

You bit your lip and nodded. Clearly that two of you needed to talk about a lot of things. 

"Alright, that's enough. Lets go."

He drags you back to his cop car and all you can do is look back at Petra. God, you really should have listened to her earlier. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kara Danvers - Red Kryptonite 3A

Lena Luthor - Red Kryptonite 3B

Maeve Wiley - Drunk

Maeve Wiley - High

Maeve Wiley - Pain

Aimee Gibbs - Skipping Meals

Zelda Spellman - Enemies

Zelena Mills - Demigod

Lena Luthor - Annoyance Part 2

Melissa Benoist - Hate

Kara Danvers - ???

Prudence Blackwood - Protector 

Lena Luthor - Turned Part 2

Zelda Spellman - Auction 

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!