You/Hope Mikaelson - Caught

You knew it was wrong to follow them around but you couldn't help yourself

You knew it was wrong to follow them around but you couldn't help yourself. The thought of Hope getting hurt and you not being there to help them worried you. You had tried to join them but was stopped by Alaric from going with them because he didn't trust you. Saying that your father couldn't be trusted and he wasn't going to take the chance with you until he can see that you're not like him. It hurt but it still didn't stop you from helping out Hope.

X

You were hiding behind a car as you watched Hope, Lizzie, Josie and Alaric take a stand against the mummy. Like usual, you would just wait until they absolutely needed your help before stepping in so you just let them do what they did best.

"No offense, Mr. Salztman but you and your crossbow are kind of man spreading in front of three powerful witches."

You covered your mouth to stop from laughing as he profusely apologizes and steps back. Once he does, they all join hands and mutter a spell were they end up blocking the disgusting bugs that were coming out of the mummies mouth. They seemed like they were handling the fight well and Alaric was besides them so it didn't look like you were needed. Just as you were about to head out, you heard coughing. Turning around to see what was happening, you took notice of Hope and Lizzie on their knees and coughing up creatures. The mummy was getting closer and neither Alaric or Josie were doing anything to stop it. They were more focused on trying to help Hope and Lizzie. You would be too but you knew if you killed the mummy then the coughing up insects would stop.

Speeding in front of the mummy to hold it back, you called Josie over.

"I need you help! They'll feel better when we kill it."

You tell her as she struggles who to give her attention to.

"Go. I'll keep them safe."

Alaric gently pushes her towards you.

"Take my hand. Use your fire to kill it."

Josie looks down at your hand and then back to the mummy. Not having really any other choice but to trust you, she takes your hand and mutters the words for a spell to create a fire ball that she uses on the mummy to kill it.

As it turns into ashes, Hope and Lizzie are finally able to breathe.

"Thank you."

Hope silently mouthed the words to you. You give her a small smile and run out of town and back to the school before Alaric tells you something for not listening to him.

X

You were just about to fall asleep when you hear a knock at your door.

"It's Hope."

You hear her whisper through the door. You yawn and stretch your body before standing up and opening the door for her. This was rare. No one ever came to visit you. They always avoided you.

"Hope, what can I do for you?"

"Can I come in?"

You nod and step aside for her to walk in. She looks around your room, taking in all the decorations that you used to make yourself feel at home.

"I'm sorry for coming in so late but I wanted to thank you for helping us. You didn't have to and yet you did."

You just shrug your shoulders. It wasn't a big deal. You had done it countless of times. She just didn't know.

"I wasn't just going to let you guys die or get hurt."

"I know, I know....hey, what were you even doing there?"

"I was just walking by..."

Hope laughs and shakes her head. She didn't believe you for even a second.

"No, really. What were you doing there?"

"I followed you guys when I heard you were going to look for the mummy. I just wanted to make sure you were safe."

"Me?"

"Well I mean, Josie and Lizzie too."

"No, you clearly just meant me. Why?"

It was so hard to even come up with a lie when she was looking at you like that. Like someone that she loved and cared for. Had you been human, your heart would've started to race.

"Because I care about you and didn't want to see you get hurt."

Hope takes a few steps towards you and reaches out with her hand to cup your cheek so you were looking down at her.

"That's incredibly sweet. No one has ever done that for me."

She caress your cheek with your thumb, causing you to close your eyes to enjoy her touch. Hope can't help but smile as she watches the reactions she gets out of you. She looks down at your lips and leans in close enough so you could feel her breath on your lips.

"I happen to care about you too, (y/n)."

Hope ends up closing the distance between two of you and kisses you.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Worry

Danielle Rose Russell - Avoiding

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Captain Marvel

Emilia Clarke - Reveal

Katie McGrath

Katie McGrath

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!