You/Kara Danvers - Valentine's Day

Summary: It's your first Valentine Day together 

Requested by: Olivia_Rose101

AN: Let me know if I got something wrong. Really sorry if I did. 

Kara had wanted to make your first Valentine's Day special. She had been bouncing ideas back and forth with Alex but nothing seemed right. Everything was too simple. She wanted to go all out just like you did for her birthdays or holidays. This time it was her turn to spoil you. 

Before the week of Valentine's Day, Kara created a detailed list of everything that she needed to get ready for the day. She wrote everything down in her planner so she wouldn't forget anything.

"Have a busy week?"

"Oh, uh yeah. Just don't want to forget what time I have my meetings for."

You look at her curiously as Kara never forgot anything. She had such a good memory. 

"Well alright. Goodnight Kara."

She smiled, happy that you hadn't caught on to what she was planning and pulled you close as you laid down. "Goodnight, love."

X

Each day, you would wake up to find a new breakfast food and different set of flowers with a small note attached to the bouquet about the meaning of it. When Kara wanted to go all out. She would really go all out. 

MONDAY

You had been disappointed to find that Kara hadn't woken up besides you. However, the fact that Kara had disappeared did not wake you up. What woke you up was the smell of food. You sat up and turned to your side to find a small tray with food along with flowers and a note.

Mandazi are from Eastern Africa. They're always paired up with some tea or something along those lines so I poured you your favorite. They're sweet just like you. I hope you like them. I may or may not have had some along the way.

These flowers are called Gillyflower's. They represent a happy life. You've made me happier than I ever thought I could be. I'll dedicate the rest of my life to always making sure to keep that smile on your face. 

I love you and hope you enjoyed the breakfast! 

- Kara

Tuesday

As always, Kara did not wake up besides you. You figured she had a super emergency as her suit had been missing. Nevertheless, there was another tray. 

The French certainly love their bread. I can't blame them. I love it too. Especially these, I made sure they'll still be warm by the time they wake up. Just how you always make me feel warm inside. Added some of your favorite coffee to keep you even warmer. 

Blue Salvia are said to represent healing. Thinking about Krypton still hurts but you've made the pain a little less. I promise to always keep you safe.

Enjoy your breakfast! 

- Love, Kara

Wednesday 

You weren't surprised to find the spot besides you empty. Despite your disappointment on finding the empty spot, you smiled as you saw another tray. 

Chana Poori are typically meant to be eaten on special days in India, however you always make my day special so I thought it was appropriate to have it today. Don't worry. I had some too to celebrate today.