You/Lena Luthor - Wedding Part 2

Summary: Continuation of part 1

Requested by: Kali_story 

After the whole wedding fiasco, Jake had refused to say a word to you. Simply just avoiding you to not have to talk about what had happened. It was the last day that you were going to be in town and determined to speak to him, you made your way to his hotel room. 

"Oh Lena! I didn't know you were going to come here too."

She chuckles softly and looks toward the door. 

"I came here to apologize. I shouldn't have hooked up with his sister while he was getting married. Not that I regret it!" She adds before you take it the wrong way. "It's just could've waited another day, one where he wasn't getting married."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I feel bad. Is it a good idea if we talk to him together?"

She shrugs and knocks on the door. 

"Might as well. We're already here."

"I didn't... Oh it's you two. What do you want?"

He asks annoyed that he was getting interrupted from spending time with his wife. 

"We came here to apologize. We shouldn't have done that at your wedding."

"Yeah. We should have waited and we're truly sorry."

He turns around to look at his wife, mouthing that he would just take a second. She acknowledges him, letting him step out of the room to talk to you. 

"I love the two of you. I really do and sure it could have waited at another time but I'm happy for the two of you. I was getting sick of figuring out ways to get the two of you together. Who knew it had to take me getting married so you could've hooked up."

"Wait, you were trying to set us up?"

"I mean yeah. Did neither of you notice how I would constantly bring up the other person?"

"Well it was a little weird that you kept talking about some Lena."

"And it was a little weird that you kept talking about your sister."

He shrugs and hugs the two of you. 

"At least it worked and that's all that matters. I truly am happy for the two of you, if you do end up deciding to be something more. Now I love the two of you but please go away, I want to spend my day making love to my wife."

"JAKE! What  the hell?!"

He starts laughing at both of your expressions. 

"Serves you right! I had to bleach my eyeballs to get that image out of my mind. Not stop bothering me and I'll see you later."

He closes the door in front of you faces as he makes his way over to his wife. 

You turn to face, Lena as he does. 

"Gone is my shy brother that stuttered and blushed when the word sex was even mentioned. What did you do to my brother?"

"Me?! It's his wife. I love her but she's wild."

You shake your head, not quite believing it. 

"Yeah, right. Lets go have some dinner, I'd like to hear some of the stories you have about them."

"Only if you agree to go as my date."

You rolled your eyes and kissed her.

"I thought that was implied!"

"GO AWAY!"

Jake yells through the door as he's still able to hear the two of you outside out it.

"Sheesh! Though crowd. We're going."

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katy Keene - Moving On

Saskia De Merindol - Impatient

Kate Kane - Secret Crush

Faith LeHane - Lost Memories

Katie McGrath - Player

Regina Mills - Lost Memories

Nia Nal - Dream Team

Daenerys Targeryen - Freed

Sara Lance - New Team Member

Tiffany Maxwell - Approval

Lena Luthor - Second Chance

Rebekah Mikaelson - Doghouse

Hope Mikaelson - First

Prudence Blackwood - Protector Part 2

Sara Lance - Not Your Fault

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Professors Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!