You/Kara Danvers/Samantha Arias - She-Hulk Part 2

Summary: Continuation of part 1

AN: First part can be found in the first book 

Prompt by: Rexburn12

Sam had been a welcome addition to your friend group. You along with Kara and Lena quickly became close with one another. She was what completed the friend group. There was also no denying either that you were in fact attracted to her. There was something about her that you couldn't quite place. It was fairly attractive and you couldn't get her out of your mind. You would keep your quiet about your crush on Sam as it was something silly. You loved Kara and you didn't want for anything to get in between the two of you. 

As you were hiding your secret crush on Sam, Kara was hiding it from you as well. Even though the two of you had promised to tell each other everything, Kara was afraid to tell you about this. Practically everyone in this world was monogamous and Kara didn't want to lose you. So she kept it quiet. 

Neither you or Kara counted on the fact that Sam had feelings for the two of you. She had visited Kara at her office to tell you about the fact that she liked the two of you. Sam had explained that she had talked to Lena about it and the other brunette had recommended to talk to the two of you. Hinting at the fact that the two of you could also possibly have feelings for her. Kara was extremely happy to hear this. Even so far as to pulling her in for a kiss. Sam had been shocked to see Kara this ecstatic but didn't hesitate to kiss her.

"Wait, Kara. What about (y/n)? How are you so sure that she'll be okay with this and how are you okay with this?"

Kara leads her to the couch, refusing to let go of Sam's hand as she explained how open Krypton was.

"Polyamory in Krypton was normal. Yes, it's a little rare here in this world but it's okay. It's okay to have feelings for two people and love them equally. I know for a fact that (y/n) has been hiding the fact that she also has feelings for you but I know her very well. We might've just started dating but she can't hide anything from me."

X

Kara was right. The two of them had come to your apartment to tell you what had happened and allow Sam a chance to tell you how she felt. After a lot of talking, the three of you had decided to enter in a polyamorous relationship. It was going to be a little bit of a struggle with the three of you in a relationship but all three of you were determined to make it work. Nothing was going to get in between your relationship  

X

You might've spoken too soon. It had been almost a week since that faithful day and Mon-El was already trying to get back with Kara. It angered you to see him flirt so openly with her but what reached your breaking point was when he tried to corner her for a kiss. You dialed Sam to let her know what happened and within seconds Reign was crashing through the Catco window. As you watched Sam drag his ass out of the building, you headed to a closet to let your green form take over. 

Minutes later, you rushed to the scene where Reign was beating Mon-El's ass. It amused you to see him cowered as she raised her hand. Even though she was practically invincible, you told her to take a break while you continue to beat him. 

Kara stood to the side as she watched both of her girlfriends defend her. It was quite hot to see the two of you deal such powerful punches that she decided to wait just a little longer to stop the two of you from beating him. Eventually, she saw that Mon-El was seconds from passing out that she knew that she needed to step in. 

"Stop!"

Neither of you heard her yell so you continued on with the beating. 

Kara rolled her eyes at both of your stubbornness and rushed to nearby alley to change to her suit. Minutes later, both you and Sam are dragged by the ear to leave the scene. 

"You're both going to make it up to me later. You're so lucky that I love the two of you even though you pulled a stunt like that. You're better than that."

You groaned at the thought of what Kara would want you to do. The last time she had demanded for the two of you to make her homemade potstickers. 

X

A week later, you found yourself writing down your name to go on stage for karaoke night.

"Please, Kara. I'll make you more homemade potstickers."

You begged, trying to get out of it.

"Nope. Now go on. It's your turn."

With a sigh, you made your way to the stage.

"There goes my heart beating"

Kara squealed as she heard the first words to her favorite song 'You Are the Reason'. She really should get you to sing more often. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Mariska Hargitay

Walking Dead Part 2

Amelia Shepherd

Kara Danvers

Lena Luthor

Stephanie March

Rosa Diaz

Alex Danvers - Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!