You/Lena Luthor - Rivals Part 2

Lena absolutely hated this day

Lena absolutely hated this day. If she could go to sleep the entirety of the day, she would but it was impossible. She was cursed with the fact that no matter what, she would always wake up at 6AM. A gift from her mother that refused to let her rest even a minute longer in bed.

She looks over to you and leans in to kiss you before slowly making her way out of bed without doing any noise or making any sudden movements to avoid waking you up. After getting ready for the day, she made you something quick for breakfast and headed to her office.

"Jess, I don't want anyone coming in. I'd like to finish this paperwork before the day ends."

"Yes, Ms. Luthor."

"I mean anyone, Jess. Please don't let (y/n) in. If it's her, I'm not in the office."

Jess wanted to ask her boss what was going on but she didn't want to overstep.

"Of course, Ms. Luthor. Is there anything else?"

"No. That'll be all. Thank you."

Lena gives Jess a tight smile and heads walks into her office.

X

You had woken up in the afternoon, expecting for Lena's music to quietly be playing somewhere in the kitchen. When nothing could be heard, you headed out of the bedroom in search of your girlfriend. After calling her out a couple of times and searching through the various rooms, there was no sign of her. The two of you had agreed to skip work today so it was unusual for her to just leave without so much of a note or message. The only thing you found was that she had left you breakfast but it looked like she hadn't eaten anything.

You called her several times but it just went unanswered just like your text messages.

"Hey, (y/n)! I didn't expect you to be calling today."

"Hey, Kara. I wasn't. Lena and I, were supposed to be having a day to ourselves but she disappeared. I'm guessing that she's not with you."

"Oh..No. Lena's not with me. Have you tried calling her?"

"She's not answering anything. I called Jess but she just gave me a vague answer. Do you think she's at work?"

Kara stepped out of the DEO to check Lena's office, finding that she was in fact at her desk. Now how was she supposed to tell you that Lena was there.

"Probably. You know how Lena can get when she's obsessed with a project."

"You're right. Thank you, Kara."

"Anytime!"

The two of you hang up and you dress up to head to her office.

X

"Jess, I didn't think you would be in here. Lena, gave you the day off."

Jess almost spit out her coffee as the elevator doors opened and you stepped out. She had forgotten to let security warn her about you visiting. She was fucked.