You/Harley Quinn - Coworker

Summary: She escapes the Joker

Prompt by: multifandotakugirl

You've been in love with Harleen, well Harley now since you worked with her when she was still Harleen. So unbelievably in love with her that you had turned to a life of crime despite having a respectable and well paying job. Always wanting to be by Harley's side, you pledged yourself to her. Helping her with any of the side missions that Joker assigned her or taking on any Joker mission that he made you do. He took advantage of the fact that you would do anything for Harley, including doing things for her boyfriend. It was pathetic really but you never complained always saying that you didn't care what you had to do as long as your face was covered. You still had a job to do and you'd like to keep it in case Harley ever got captured. All you cared about was being by Harley's side. 

Your worst nightmare had come true when Harley ended up getting busted by Batman for robbing a bank and taking in hostages. Joker had somehow escaped while they ended up taking Harley to the Arkham Asylum. Thanks to the fact that you had kept your identity a secret, no one suspected a thing when you begged to take Harley's case. 

"Why do you even like him Harley? He treats you worse than his men? Surely, you must see that you deserve better than that."

Harley rolled on her back and let her head hang down from the bed as she looked at you. 

"Mr. J, knows me better than anyone else. He accepts me for who I am and he loves me."

You bit your lip to keep from saying that you loved her too and wouldn't even think about treating her the way Joker treated her. 

There's a sudden sound of gunshots and then explosions before Joker suddenly slams the door open. 

"Pumpkin Pie! I'm here!"

"Puddin'!"

She climbs out of the bed and runs to kiss him. You avert your eyes too look at the scene before you. It was almost enough to make you throw up. 

"Well are you going to stand there? Lets go."

You look down at the floor, not realizing he was talking to you. 

"(y/n), lets go. Puddin' is busting us outta here."

You shake your head, maybe it was time to let your delusion go. Harley was never going to love you and you were just making a fool out of yourself by doing everything that Harley and Joker told you to do. 

"You go. I still have a cover to keep."

"Don't be ridiculous, (y/n). They already suspect that you're friends with my Harl. Lets go. I need you for another job."

"Yeah, come on (y/n). Don't be boring. We'll have fun back at Joker's club."

You had made the mistake of looking up to catch Harley's infamous puppy dog eyes. Just one look and you were ready to given. Maybe you could try another day.

"Fine. Lets go.'

You tossed your coat aside and caught the mask Joker had thrown at you. Making the scene seem like you had been taken by force. It didn't take long for the three of you to escape the asylum and head back to Joker's club. 

X

Joker surprisingly didn't have much for you to do except for scaring a few people to paying him back so for the most part you were at the club with Harley. She was doing her own thing while you tried doing yours. 

"When did you have the time to learn all that?"

"Huh?"

Harley gave you a wide smile and walked over to you, deciding to take a closer look as to what you were doing.