You/Emilia Clarke - Coffee Part 1

Summary: The two of you are each other's celebrity crush

Prompt by: SoleilRising

AN: Crap, I'm sorry guys for taking long on prompts. Was behind on some homework but should be posting one every day from now on. Thanks for understanding.

"Hey, is that a new jacket? I didn't see it on you when you left?"

Emilia doesn't quite remember putting on a jacket and so looks down to see what Sophie was talking about.

"Crap. I totally forgot that someone had spilled their coffee on me. I've been too busy trying to memorize my lines that I even forgot to change. She even gave me her number so that she could replace it."

"Well? Aren't you going to call her?"

"Nah. I can afford another shirt. She was probably having a rough day. I don't need to add on to her stress."

Sophie nods in agreement and doesn't say anything else as they both head to change into their costumes.

The scene is filmed in one go so Emilia doesn't stick around to watch the other scenes being filmed. She starts to make her way back to her trailer when she hears someone run up behind her.

"Y...you have to....call her."

Emilia laughs as she watches Sophie try to catch her breath.

"I told you. There's no reason for me to call. I can easily afford another shirt."

"Emilia! It's not about the dumb shirt, it's about the fact that the same woman who gave you the jacket, happens to be the same woman you're head over heels in love with."

"What are you talking about Sophie?"

"You really need to start checking your social media."

Emilia just rolls her eyes and impatiently waits for Sophie to pull up what she was talking about.

"See! It's got the same patches and everything. No way someone was able to perfectly recreate all those tears on the jacket. Much less do it on purpose."

Emilia takes Sophie's phone and runs to her trailer to check if in fact it's the same jacket that she was talking about.

"Oh my god. It's her. She gave me her favorite jacket."

"Mhm. The very same one that thousands of fans want. Now call her number to set up a date."

X

"No fucking way! Dude, Emilia is wearing your jacket!"

You grabbed your friends phone to check the picture out yourself.

"Don't be delusional, why would Emilia have my jacket."

"Are you an idiot or what? You gave that woman you spilled your coffee your jacket. It can't be a coincidence that Emilia was spotted wearing your very same jacket."

"Look, I'm not getting my hopes up. Maybe it was her, maybe it wasn't."

"Okay, fine. If it is Emilia, you owe me a trip to Hawaii."

"Deal."

X

"Where are you going this late at night?"

You jumped up a little, startled from hearing a voice all of a sudden.

"Nowhere.."

"You little shit. It was her, wasn't it?"

"Fine. It was. She called me in the middle of the night and explained what happened. It was actually a fun story. She didn't know it was me either so it's possible that I may have a date with Queen Daenerys her self."

"God, please don't be a geek about the whole Game of Thrones thing. You don't want to scare her off before you even have a chance at a second date."

"I promise to not say a word about it."

X

"My name is (Y/n)....lover of chains and breaker of hearts."

You couldn't even last a minute without saying something related to the show. Luckily, Emilia just laughed. She must either like your or felt embarrassed about what you had said. It was just for a minute and then she turned all serious.

"And I'm Daenerys Targaryen, the breaker of chains. If anyone is going to be in chains, it's going to be you."

You turned a bright shade of red, making her laugh. The waiter soon comes to take your order and the two of you soon talk about other things. Occasionally, Emilia portrayed Daenerys just to get you to blush.

"You know, it's not fair that you can turn me into a blushing mess. Why don't you come to one of my shows and we'll be on an even playing field.

Emilia near fainted at the thought of going to visit one of your shows. No doubt she was going to be like you when she attended one.

"Only if you come visit me on set."

Two could play this game, Emilia thought.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Jessica Jones - Posessive

Helena Bertinelli (Huntress) - Hurt

Zelda Spellman - Part 2

Addison Rae Easterling - ??

Kara Danvers - First Time

Rosa Diaz - Soft Spot

Katie McGrath - Instagram

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!