You/Rosa Diaz - Girlfriend

Summary: They try to figure out who she was talking to during her break 

Requested by: itsrishhh

"She's coming back!"

The entire team made their way to their desks as Rosa walked back to hers. They seemed quiet suspicious when they tried to look like they were working hard but she just shrugged it off, thinking nothing of it. 

Hours later, Rosa is finally on her lunch break and heads out while the rest of the team stays behind. 

"Okay, lets split up in teams. Rosa is definitely hiding something and because we care about her, we're doing this surveillance. Me and Amy will head inside the restaurant and the rest of you will stay outside."

"Terry needs his lunch break. Terry is not joining this ridiculous stakeout."

"Terry! This is for Rosa. Now come on. We don't have any time for this. Lets go."

Everyone climbs in the elevator to follow Rosa as she makes her way to one of the restaurants down the street. While Terry and Charles stayed outside, Amy and Jake headed inside to spy on Rosa to keep an eye on her. 

"Jake, maybe we should leave Rosa alone. I don't feel too comfortable spying on her. Maybe's she's hiding this person for a good reason."

"Amy, I respect that you don't want to spy on her but we're just doing research. No harm in wanting to know if Rosa is dating someone. Besides, Boyle has been wanting to set her up and we don't want him to waste his time when Rosa already has a girlfriend."

On the other side of the restaurant, Gina and Rosa were finishing their meal. 

"I'm surprised you decided to fill me in on this. I didn't take you for someone to ask for help."

"I don't but I can't do this by myself. It's hilarious watching them try to spy on me when I could spot them from a mile away."

Gina runs her fingers through the wig that she had gotten. 

"I'm just surprised that they haven't straight up come to the table. They aren't even trying to hide themselves."

"I don't mind this. It would be funny in the end. Watching the try to understand why we're suddenly 'together.'

They finish up eating and head outside, making Terry and Charles follow them while Amy and Jake head outside.

"They're holding hands Jake! I think Rosa has been hiding her girlfriend from us. Do you think it's because she thinks we'll scare her off."

"Boyle! Hang up and focus on them. We'll talk about it when we get back."

The rest of their lunch break, they spent it following Gina and Rosa throughout the street and then back to the offices. They manage to arrive before anyone does. Making their way inside the briefing room, they come across Captain Holt. 

"Why is Gina using a wing?"

"Captain Holt, I'm trying out a new style. Don't you think it suits me? It brings out my eyes."

Jake and the rest finally arrive to find Rosa and Gina talking to Captain Holt.

"Rosa, you're dating Gina!?! I did not see that coming."

Gina rolls her eyes at Boyle. He really could be clueless at times. Before she addressed them, she took out her phone to take a picture of their shocked faces.

"No, Boyle. I'm happily dating someone richer and famous, no offense." She directs to Rosa. "We were just messing with you. Rosa came to me for my superior acting skills and we fooled you all. You should have seen the look on your faces when you thought we were dating. I'm definitely keeping that."

"Wait, so who were you talking to near the break room."

"That would be my girlfriend."

"So you do have a girlfriend?"

"Yes but I don't want to make a big deal out of it. I didn't want to say anything before I explained to her about you all. I don't want her to be scared off."

"What?! Why would we scare her off? We're cool. We are all cool. I don't see why you would wait."

Rosa heads out of the room and to her desk where they can all see a woman sitting on Rosa's spot. 

"You mean to tell me that she was here all the time?!"

"Yep!"

Jake looks at Captain Holt and then the rest of them. 

"Who else knew about this?"

"Just Gina and Captain Holt."

You stand up and make your way over to Jake. 

"I'm terrible sorry. I tried getting Rosa to not go ahead with it but she wouldn't budge. You do have to admit it was quite hilarious."

You say with a smile while holding out your hand. 

"(your full name)"

"Jake Peralta."

"Oh, I know who you are. Rosa has told me all about you."

You wrap your arm around his shoulder and walk back to his desk. 

"So for the next Halloween heist I was thinking..."

Rosa can't help but lovingly gaze at you as you walk with Jake. 

"Ou someone is in love."

"Shut up Boyle. I'm not."

Boyle knew that Rosa was definitely lying by the smile on her face. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Alex Danvers - Part 2

Kara/Sam/Lena/Caitlin/Alex

Caitlin Snow

Katie McGrath

Thea, Sam, Caitlin, Kate - Part 2

Lena Luthor - Part 2 (Alternative Part 2)

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!