You/Addison Rae Easterling - TikTok

"Babeeee, can we please do a video?"

Addison begged for like the hundredth time. You looked up from your computer and mouthed 'no.' She had been asking for the past week to do this video with you and you've declined each time. It was always because you were busy with school or had some work to do but now that you were free, you couldn't really decline.

"It depends on what I have to do in it."

She grinned, happy that you were finally agreeing to joining her for a video. Honestly, she was going to stop asking after today but she was so glad that you ended up caving in. She had in mind a couple of dance videos but knew you weren't going to agree since you always claimed on having two left feet. You were a decent dancer and it wasn't like the dances were hard to memorize. For now, she was just going to ask you to do a simple video. Maybe later on, she would get you to agree to do something else.

"Finally! It's simple, we just close our eyes and listen to an audio that asks us who is what. Like a question could be 'Who is the most spoiled?' and then if you think I'm spoiled then you point a finger at me and so on."

"Sounds easy enough. Are we doing it now or..."

"Yep! It took so long to get you to agree, I can't imagine how long it'll take for you to agree on a time to record it. Come on."

You just laughed and followed her to the living room, sitting besides her as she pulled up the audio.

"Okay, we only get one chance at this. That way we won't have time to think about it. Just point to whoever you think of first. Got it?"

You nod. It was simple enough to follow.

"Good. At 1, we close our eyes and then start pointing fingers based on the question."

As the screen hit one, the two of you closed your eyes and listened to the questions.

'Who is the most organized in the relationship?'

You think about it for a second before pointing to Addison. She points to herself.

'Who usually wins arguments?'

You pointed to yourself and Addison pointed to herself.

'Who said 'I love you' first?"

Both of you laughed and pointed at each other. The two of you had said it at the same time during one of your dates.

'Who gets more jealous?'

Addison points to you and you point to her.

'Who takes longer to get ready?'

There's not even a moment of hesitation when she points to herself and you point to her again.

'Who is the better cook?'

The two of you point to you.

Addison opens her eyes as the sound finishes. She smiles when she sees you with your eyes closed and leans in to kiss you.

"You can open your eyes now"

She whispers close to your lips, making you shiver as you felt her breath against your lips. You open your eyes and pull her in for another kiss.

"Lets see the video. I want to see if you lied about me."

You tell her as you attempt to take her phone. She pulls it out of your reach and holds a hand against her chest.

"You think I would lie?"

You raise and eyebrow at her. Making her roll her eyes.

"We'll watch the video. Can't believe you won't trust me."

You just laugh and shush her as the video starts.

"You really think that you win our arguments?"

She asks you with a smile.

"Well yeah, I can't believe you think that you win them."

"Hold on. I think you should admit to yourself that I always win them. You always end up giving in and going to the restaurant that I wanted."

You pout for a second, knowing that she was right.

"It's not my fault that I can't say no to you."

She laughs and posts the video before turning around to kiss you again.

"Speaking of, we should go for some burgers. I'm really craving a burger with a milkshake."

"Of course, you do. Let me go get my keys."