You/Prudence Blackwood - Protector Part 1

Summary: Prudence helps you

Prompt by: The100_clexa7

Applying to the Academy wasn't even your idea. Your mother had practically forced you to attend just because she had attended as well. You tried telling her that you found it unnecessary as you could learn it all on your own, but she refused.

You really tried your best to make it not suck so much but it was impossible. The other kids from the school had basically outcasted you for no reason. You tried talking to them, but it was useless, they turned their back to you each time you came around.

The only one who made the school not suck so much was Ms. Blackwood. Everyone hated her for being so strict about everything but you liked her. Not only because you had like the biggest crush on her but because she always helped you out whenever the other students tried to bother you. Somehow, Ms. Blackwood would always be around at the right time that you hadn't had an incident for the past couple of weeks.

X

You might have spoken too soon as you were again surrounded by the other kids.

"Why are you even here? You're not even a full witch like the rest of us. You should just go back to wherever you came from."

Not wanting to pay them any attention, you just continued to focus on the book.

"Have nothing to say? Cat literally has your tongue?"

She asks again. The rest of her friend group just laughs as the other girl continues to mock you.

"Ms. Smith, if I were you, I would leave Ms. (y/l/n), alone. I don't think you'll be able to afford another mark on your record. It is your last strike, isn't it? One more and you'll be expelled."

The girl gets whiter as Ms. Blackwood continues to talk.

"I'm sorry. I'll get out of your hair."

She rushes out along with the rest of her group.

"Are you alright?"

You looked up, finding that she was actually talking to you.

"Better than ever. Thank you."

You gave her a smile, causing her to return it. You don't think you've ever seen her smile. It made the butterflies in your stomach flutter at the thought.

"My office is always open if you ever need to talk. Don't be afraid."

"Thank you, Ms. Blackwood."

She nods and heads out of the library, leaving you alone with your thoughts.

God, could she be any more perfect?

X

Since Ms. Blackwood, had basically given you free access to her office, you would always come to her with the excuse of wanting to practice the different spells that you learned in class. Some of them were quite easy that you were sure she could tell it was an excuse to be around her but she never said anything, simply just took out her book and went through the process of explaining it to you and helping you master it.

This went on for weeks, until one of the spells involved two people. She was standing so close to you as the both of you held hands, chanting the spell. You started out with the words for the spell but got distracted as you continued to look at her. Prudence took notice of your distraction and stopped the spell.

"Ms. (y/l/n)? Is everything alright?"

She was just so close that you couldn't help it. You leaned in to kiss her. She didn't kiss you back for a couple of seconds but right as you were about to pull away, she kissed you back.

"We shouldn't have done that."

Prudence says the moment the two of you pulled away.

"But you kissed me back."

"I..it was a moment of weakness. You're my student. I should have known better."

You bit your lip hard to feel anything but the pain in your heart.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Blackwood. I should've known better."

You grabbed your bag and rushed out of her classroom.

"Wait!"

Prudence yelled but you had already left. She had fucked up. Prudence was at a complete loss of what to do. Should she chase after you or leave you alone? In the end, she decided against it. She was your teacher, there couldn't be anything between the two of you.

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Turned Part 2

Zelda Spellman - Auction

Cassandra Pressman - Mysterious Woman

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Teachers

Lucy Westernra - Fear

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers - Beast Girl Part 2

Katy Keene - Moving On

Lena Luthor - Wedding Part 2

Saskia De Merindol - Impatient

Kate Kane - Secret Crush

Faith LeHane - Lost Memories

Katie McGrath - Player

Regina Mills - Lost Memories

Nia Nal - Dream Team

Daenerys Targeryen - Freed

Sara Lance - ???

Tiffany Maxwell - Approval

Lena Luthor - Second Chance

Rebekah Mikaelson - Doghouse

Hope Mikaelson - First

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!