You/Kara Danvers - First Time

The two of you were currently laying in Kara's bed, making out

The two of you were currently laying in Kara's bed, making out. It was getting hot and heavy that you had to put a stop to it. Both of you were trying to take things slow in your relationship and this was definitely the opposite of it.

"wait...wait....Kara"

Kara quickly pulls away from you, afraid that she had hurt you.

"I'm so sorry! Where did I hurt you? Are you okay?"

Kara began to panic as she tried to look for where she had hurt you. This is what she had been afraid of. She's been so afraid of losing control with you and just when she was ready to trust herself, she had ruined it.

"Kara, love. You didn't hurt me."

She gently cup her cheek to make her look at you.

"I had to stop us. I don't think either of us were going to want to stop if we continue a little longer."

Kara let out a sigh of relief when she heard that she hadn't hurt you.

"What if I didn't want to stop?"

She mumbles quietly but you're able to make out what she had said.

"Kara..I don't want you to feel pressured to move on to the next part of our relationship. I'm willing to wait as long as you need to feel ready. I don't even care if it takes years. I just want you to feel ready on your own. Not because of me."

She gives you a smile and leans down to place a soft kiss on your lips.

"I know and I'm ready, (y/n)."

"Are you sure, Kara?"

Kara nods and slides off her shirt.

"I'm sure, (y/n)."

X

"....wow"

The two of you fell back on the bed after hours of exploring each others body.

"Wow is right."

Kara gives you a grin and leans in to give you a kiss.

"That was perfect."

"I couldn't agree more."

Wrapping her arms around your waist, Kara pulls you towards her to cuddle with you.

"Lets get some sleep. I'm exhausted, I can't imagine how you must be feeling now."

You laugh softly giving her a light smack in the stomach.

"Soo tired but so satisfied."

You mumbled quietly. Slowly falling asleep within seconds. Kara tried getting your attention for a while and then realized you had fallen asleep. It made her smile to hear you softly snore. You only ever did that when you were exhausted. It definitely boosted her ego and she was feeling proud of herself. Grabbing the sheets, she kissed your shoulder and covered the two of you.

"Night (y/n)"

X

"Kara! I know you're in there! Open up!"

Both you and Kara were woken up by Alex knocking at the door. Kara panicked and quickly tossed you some clothes to change into while she changed.

"I'm coming in!"

Two seconds later and Alex walks in after unlocking the door with the key. She finds Kara halfway dressed and you with your shirt inside-out.

"Nope. Meet me for breakfast in an hour."

She says before closing the door on the two of you.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I had forgotten that Alex was going to come over for breakfast."

"Babe, don't worry. That'll show Alex to not walk in without waiting for permission. I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?"

Within seconds and Kara had already forgotten that Alex walked in on her half-naked.

"I would love to."

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Rosa Diaz - Soft Spot

Katie McGrath - Instagram

Emilia Clarke - Coffee Part 2

Saskia De Merindol - Sweater

Saskia De Merindol - Jealous

Hope Mikaelson - Bond

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!