You/Prudence Blackwood - Bully

AN: This is the last chapter for this book. WILL CONTINUE THE REST OF THE PROMPTS IN BOOK 3. Thank you for reading and hoped you've enjoyed them.

 Thank you for reading and hoped you've enjoyed them

You let out a deep sigh as you arrived to school. Ever since you had been enrolled, you've constantly gotten beaten and harassed just for the fact that you were both a werewolf and a witch. You weren't the only one getting picked on as Sabrina received the same treatment, you did your best to protect her but there was only so much you could do as half of the time, Sabrina was on the other side of campus.

The two of you had begged Sabrina's aunts/your guardians to switch you out of the school but they refused, saying that the school was the best in town and neither of you would get a better education than the school you were both enrolled in now. After that argument, the two you sucked it up and continued going to school, using every trick in the book to try to stop them from picked on by everyone. It really didn't help that Ms. Blackwood picked on them too.

X

You pushed yourself to run as fast as you could to reach the other end of the school as you heard people talk about what they were planning to do to Sabrina. As you arrived, you let out a sigh of relief when you found that she was unharmed.

"Go!"

You yell at her as you catch their attention.

"But I..."

"Go Sabrina!"

You pushed her out of the circle that they ended up forming around you. Sabrina tried to push her way back in but was blocked off from everyone tried to hurt you.

"Ah, is the little puppy going to cry? You're not going to run off to mommy and daddy to come save you? Oh, that's right, they didn't want you. They didn't want a mutt like you as their daughter."

You growled at them, making them laugh as they saw your fists.

"Is she finally going to stand up for herself?!"

You clenched your jaw in anger as they continued throwing insults but not once did you raise your fists against them. You wanted to hurt them as badly as they were hurting you but you couldn't. They were going to ship you off if you so much as raised a finger against them.

All you could do was cover your face as they continued to kick and punch you.

X

Prudence had been walking around the hallways as usual. She found it strange that there was hardly anyone making their way to their classes. While walking around the school to find out what was going on, Prudence bumped into Sabrina.

"What is the rush? You're not supposed to run in the hallway."

"It's (y/n). They're going to hurt her. You have to do something."

"She'll be fine, Sabrina. She always is."

"PLEASE! You have to help her."

Prudence got worried. She had never seen Sabrina act like this. She didn't hate the two siblings, simply used that cover to hide the fact that she had feelings for you.

"Alright, calm down. Lets go."

X

The sight in front of her, infuriated Prudence.

"If any of you want to keep your assess in this school, I suggest you step back. All of you will be dealt accordingly but for now, go back to your classes. NOW!"

They all rushed away from the scene, leaving you on the ground, curled up and whimpering as you kept expecting them to continue hitting you. Prudence's eyes softened at the image in front of you and gently place her hand on your arm.

"(y/n), it's okay. I'm not going to let them hurt you anyone."

She continued to reassure you that you were safe until you weren't shaking anymore.

"I'm going to rest your head on my lap so that I can heal your injuries, (y/n)"

Prudence wait for you to respond as she did as she said she was going to do and began to mutter a healing spell over and over again until anything was barely visible. The healing spell took a lot from both you and Prudence that by the end, you had passed out from exhaustion and Prudence was close to.

"I'm never going to let anyone hurt you anymore, (y/n). It's time that I stopped hiding my feelings for you and hope that you forgive me for being a coward."

She whispered to you while running her fingers through your hair.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Daenerys Targaryen - Vampire Part 2

Hela/Sif - Superwoman - Part 2

Addison Rae - Collab

Katie McGrath - Mrs. All American

Maleficent - Two Worlds Collide Part 2

Maleficent - Fear

Addison Rae - Prank

Natasha Romanoff - Warning

Kara Danvers - Another World Part 2

Jennifer Jareau - Family Troubles

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!