You/Stephanie March - Wisdom Teeth

Summary: She takes you to the dentist

Requested by: drunkenirishbrawl

"Unbelievable, I told you to go earlier in the year. Now you're going to be suffering through the holidays and won't be able to eat all your favorite sweets."

You crossed your arms and refused to say anything in protest. 

For the past couple of days, you've been in pain due to the fact that you had refused to take out your wisdom teeth earlier. Each time was a different excuse just to not go for the appointment and now there was no way you could avoid going. 

"I don't know how I managed to fall in love with a a literal child."

She parked the car and headed inside with you in tow. 

"Stephanie, I'll be fine. There's no reason for us to be doing this."

"I'm not an idiot. You can barely eat and we're going to a movie premiere next week. I don't want to hear you complaining that your mouth hurts the entire time all because you're too much of a wimp to get them out."

"I'm not a wimp!"

"Right? So you didn't cancel all those appointments because you were scared to go in?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. This is the first appointment I've set up."

Still not believing a word you say, she decides to drop the subject so you could fill out your paperwork. 

Not even a few minutes after you've turned them in, you get called in.

"If I don't make it out alive, I just want you to know that I love you."

Stephanie shakes her head over how dramatic you were being but still gives you a smile. 

"I love you too. Now go on. The sooner you go in, the quicker you'll be out."

X

"Mrs. March, we've finished with the procedure. You can come in so we can explain to you the steps to follow after and then two of you can be on your way."

Stephanie makes her way to your room, taking a seat besides you.

"Woaah! Are you my wife?"

You turn to face the dentist.

"Is she my wife Dr. Dentist? Are you playing a joke on me?"

"No, Mrs. March. She's your wife."

The dentist is trying so hard to remain professional but a smile still shines through. 

"She's still a little under the effects of anesthesia but she'll be fine in an hour or so."

You reach over to run your fingers through Stephanie's hair to make sure she was real. Someone as beautiful as her couldn't possibly be your wife. 

Stephanie simply takes your hands in hers to be able to listen to the dentist explain your recovery process. 

"Wait a minute, if I'm Mrs. March, does that make you Mrs. March as well."

The dentist had stepped out for a second to get some supplies so Stephanie was free to answer you. 

"Sweetie, you took my last name."

You stare at her for the longest time, still not believing that she was married to you.

"You're literally wearing wedding rings that have our names engraved on each others ring."

"Prove it."

She rolls her eyes but complies with your request. Taking your hand and sliding your ring to show you the inside. Once you can see that you have her name, she shows you hers that reads (y/n).

"Wow. I am married to you!"

The dentist finally comes back after your realization. 

"Dr. Dentist! She really is my wife. Oh wow. I'm incredibly lucky to be married to someone as beautiful as you."

Stephanie tries to hide her blush but it was quite impossible as she was still holding on to your hands. 

The dentist finishes explaining the recovery process and gives Stephanie her card in case she might have any questions. After paying, the two of you finally make your way out to the car. 

"Just know that if I was able to kiss you, Mrs. March. I'll be kissing you so hard right now."

"I'll hold you to that, Mrs. March."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Rosa Diaz

Alex Danvers - Part 2

Kara/Sam/Lena/Caitlin/Alex

Caitlin Snow

Katie McGrath

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!