Sabrina Spellman - Queen of Hell Part 1

Summary: You try to change heaven

Prompt by: JnLL59

You watched curious at the group of students near the entrance of the high school. They genuinely seemed like they actually enjoyed their time in school unlike back in heaven. Everyone there would try to do anything they could to avoid going to classes. Taking note of this, you made your way inside the building, carefully avoiding to bump into anyone.

It seemed like everyone had become aware of who you were that when you slipped inside the school, the talking stopped and they all turned to face you. You ignored their looks and continued making your way to the first class, hoping that the day would be much better than the morning.

Thankfully, it was. People approached you, curious about what you were doing here since they had learned how much better heaven was. You didn't lie to them, mainly because you couldn't. Simply explaining to them that you wanted to improve the way heaven was running things.

The days got better, you talked to other students more and more, giving you the opportunity to better see what might work in school. They all seemed to genuinely like you and it made you happy. You weren't oblivious to the fact that they might've been afraid of you because of who you were.

The only one who seemed to have a major problem with you, seemed to be this Sabrina person. Everyone that you talked to would tell you that she didn't like you. It didn't bother you at first but considering it was in your nature to be liked by everyone you found it strange. Wanting to find out how it was possible for her to actively dislike you, you went to search for her.

You were close to confronting her, only to stop before doing so when your eyes first landed on her. She was beautiful and it made the butterflies in your stomach flutter. You had heard about this from the other humans about how it felt looking at their soulmate the first time and you knew she was yours. The only problem seemed to be like she was the one person they had warned you about.

Sabrina Spellman, the Queen of Hell, was your soulmate and your were fudged. In order for her to realize that you were hers too, you needed to make sure she wouldn't see you. Quickly running away from her, you rushed to your classes and did everything you could to avoid accidentally stumbling upon her.

For the most part, it worked. You hadn't seen her since then and you were grateful. You weren't going to get into any trouble for talking to the enemy and you were happy. Even if it did cost you, your soulmate.

X

Sabrina, had heard that you were going to be the school's new girl. She had been opposed to it from the very beginning but there wasn't much she could do. Sabrina had wanted to meet this angel that everyone was talking about but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't find her. She had even enlisted in the help of her friends to do so but still no such luck.

Apparently, she didn't even have to search for you as weeks later, she ended up meeting you in the school bathroom.

You stood there, unable to moved as you came face to face with her.

"So you're the angel everyone can't seem to stop talking about."

She looks up and down at you, raising her eyebrow when you don't answer her question.

"Cat got your tongue?"

Still nothing. She shrugs her shoulders and does her business before leaving once again. She had thought meeting you would be more interesting but she had been wrong. One thing that she was sure of was that you were quite beautiful.

X

After that, the two of you would come across each other in the hallways, simply just ignoring the other. What the two of you didn't seem to notice was that the other would always look when they knew the other person wasn't looking. The two of you would always experience those butterflies and it was annoying for the two of you to ignore them.

Having enough of not at least talking to you, Sabrina cornered you into an empty classroom.

"Please don't hurt me."

You whimpered to her as she pushed you against the wall.

"Hurt you? Why would I hurt you?"

You raise your eyebrows at her, confused as to why she wasn't hurting you.

"Because you hate me?"

Sabrina lets out a loud laugh and shakes her head.

"I admit that I first did but that's before I realized who you were. You feel those butterflies too, don't you?"

You slowly nod at her causing her to give you a smile.

"Good. I know this isn't an ideal couple thing but I do want to give us a try. You don't seem like any of those other aliens and I hope you don't judge me for who I am."

"I could never."

She smiles and leans down to kiss your cheek.

"Good because I'm taking you out on a date tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 8."

All you could do was smile, too shocked that you had a date with the Queen of Hell.

"8 it is."

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Saskia De Merindol - Dork

Saskia De Merindol - Heartbreaker

Lena Luthor - Second Chance Part 2

Zari Tomaz - New Member Part 2

Lisa Cuddy - ??

Allison Cameron - ??

Daenerys Targeryen -  Paintings

Meredith Grey - ??

Addison Montgomery - Boyfriend

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!