You/Melissa Benoist/Katie McGrath - Part 3

Summary: Aftermath 

Prompt by: Rexburn12

AN:First two parts are in the first book 

It's been almost an entire week and the three of you are still trending. Your social media as well as Melissa's had been bombarded to the point that it was practically unusable due the amount of mentions you would be tagged in. There were a lot of mixed reactions to the relationship as Hollywood nor the world had seen a famous polyamorous couple. It's not like the three of you were Oprah level famous but with the amount of attention you were all getting, practically every household in the world had heard about you. 

"Was it a good idea to come out to the world?"

You ask your girlfriends as you all laid in bed. It had been difficult going out in public as it had been a safety issue. The last time you had done it, it had caused quite a commotion since they had to evacuate the store. Police had recommended to lay low for a while until it all blew over. 

"Of course it was. You were getting harassed online because they thought we were cheating on each other with you and we weren't going to let them upset you. I stand by my choice of telling the world."

"Me too. It's annoying for the moment since we can't really go out but it's worth it."

You nod and cuddle close to them. They always knew what to say to make you feel better. 

X

Since there was really nothing to do. The three of you just spent the day watching movies and playing games.

"So I was thinking since we've all been getting interview requests. What if we just ask the fans for questions and we choose whatever we want to answer."

Katie wanted to protest. She might've revealed who she was dating but that didn't mean she was going to reveal more information about her relationship. 

"I don't know. Do you think it'll be a good idea? What if just cause more backlash?"

Melissa looks through some of the comments of her pictures. 

"I know but this is just so they'll stop rumors. They'll hear the truth from us."

"Melissa is right. This could be good but if you don't want to do it then we won't."

Seeing that both of her girlfriends were right, Katie nodded.

"Okay, you're right. Lets do this."

Melissa pulls out her phone and starts streaming.

"Hey guys, I know this is out of nowhere but we thought it would be a good idea to answer some of your questions so please send them in."

You scroll through the comments until you found a suitable question. 

"This one says how we all started dating?"

"Well that's quite easy, Katie and I were already dating. When we first laid our eyes on (y/n), we knew she was the missing puzzle piece in our relationship."

THere's a bunch of 'Aww' comments as well as hearts at Melissa's question. 

"How do you guys share a bed? Who sleeps in the middle? It various, sometimes, it's Melissa or sometimes it's me or (y/n). There's not really one person who stays in the middle. For the most part, we're squished at the moment but we are looking into getting a bigger bed."

The rest of the questions are surprisingly clean and genuine. Before you know it, it's been almost 2 hours of non-stop answering.

"I think it's time we stopped here. We answered more than enough questions and we're sure that you're all tired of us. Thank you so much for joining us and giving us your support. We love you all."

The three of you sign off as Melissa stops streaming.

"That went better than expected."

X

The live helped stop the buzz about your relationship, giving the liberty for the three of you to get out again. You were all finally able to go to work now. 

"So, while we had that break, we all got together to discuss the future for Supergirl."

Melissa begins to think the worst as he talks. They had never asked to meet them like this. Both you and Katie held her hand as he continued talking. Whatever happened, the three of you would stick together. 

"We think it's the perfect time for (Supercorp+your ship name) to happen. We've been looking at the comments and almost everyone is wanting this. We've already developed a storyline for how we want this to go but we can scratch it and leave it the way it is. It's up to you three. We'll leave so you can talk about this."

Everyone in the room gets up and heads out so the three of you can talk about the opportunity. 

"Should we do it? Would it be a good idea?"

You ask the two of them.

"I think we should. Right now, Kara doesn't have any love interest but I don't doubt that they'll pair her up with whatever new character they decide to add next season. Our pairing will make much more sense. I say yes."

"I can only think of positive things if we do agree to these new changes so I agree with Melissa."

Katie and Melissa turn to face you.

"It's either we all agree or we don't do it."

Melissa says to calm you down.

You give them a smile and a quick kiss. 

"Lets do it.  Lets give the fans what they want."

The first episode that hinted about your relationship had beaten other episodes based on the views. If the views continued to grow, the season was bound to be the most successful one. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Katniss Everdeen - Victor

Cheryl Blossom - Unknown

Sansa and Arya Stark - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Part 2

Jane The Virgin

Lena Luthor - Turned

Jean Grey - ???

Sansa Stark - ???

Kara Danvers - Red Kryptonite 3A

Lena Luthor - Red Kryptonite 3B

Maeve Wiley - Drunk

Maeve Wiley - High

Maeve Wiley - Pain

Aimee Gibbs - Skipping Meals

Zelda Spellman - Enemies

Zelena Mills - Demigod

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!