You/Katie McGrath - Mommy Kisses Santa

Summary: Santa goes to the party

AN: Happy Holidays! Not my best work but wanted to do something for Christmas.

You and Katie loved taking turns dressing up as Santa for the Christmas party that you hosted at your house. It was a yearly and everyone loved it. Especially the kids that always wanted to take pictures and ask questions to you.

This year, it was your turn.

"You look adorable as ever."

You hear someone from behind say.

"That's exactly what I was going for."

Katie walks up to you from behind, wrapping her arms around the fake belly the costume had.

"Although, the beard definitely has to go. Why did we insist to put it on again."

"Then our kids will realize we're not the real Santa."

"Oh right."

She turns you around and gives you a brief kiss. When suddenly the two of you hear a gasp. You turn around, only to find one of your kids at the door with a shocked look in their face.

"Mommy! Why are you kissing Santa?"

The two of you look at each other just waiting to see who would answer.

"Liz, darling, come here."

Katie crouches down to her height.

"I'm going to tell you a secret that you can't tell anybody else."

Katie motions for you to kneel besides her, causing Elizabeth to scoot closer to Katie.

You just smile and finally take off the beard that was covering half of your face.

"Your mom works for Santa."

"She does?"

Katie nods and nudges her to you.

"Santa has to helpers to have him help deliver gifts. Not everyone knows that he can't do it all by himself so it's a very well guarded secret."

"I knew it! There was no way that Santa could deliver all those presents."

You could see the relief in Katie's eyes when she hears Elizabeth believe her little lie.

"Exactly. Now go back to the living room, "Santa" will make his way back down."

Elizabeth wraps her arms around your neck and kisses your cheek.

"I'll make sure to leave your favorite cookies tonight."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I'll see you downstairs."

"Bye mommy, bye mom."

She rushes out of the room with the others, leaving the two of you alone.

"Well I should get going, I need to make sure she doesn't actually go tell everyone else about what happened."

She starts making her way but you stop her.

"Waait. You're not even going to give me a goodbye kiss?"

"Kissing you made us get caught. Plus we had to lie to one of our kids. I think you can go without another kiss while you're dressed as Santa."

You pout and cross your arms.

"You're so lucky that I love you."

Katie says before making her way out of the room. You wait a little while longer before you head to the living room where everyone was already waiting for you.

"That's my mom! She's Santa's helper!"

Elizabeth yells from where she was seating.

"She's not your mom! That's Santa."

Another kid yells out.

"I saw mommy kissing Santa!" Katie interrupts her before she says anything else. "No, sweetheart. Remember, we were just hugging. I was thanking Santa for taking the time to come to our house."

Elizabeth gets the hints and does a similar expression that you had when Katie refused to kiss you.

"Oh right! I was kidding. I was just thinking if that song."

-----------

Will continue writing the rest of these prompts next year. Feel free to send me requests for any of my stories or even if you'd like me to write a story based on your idea.

Kara/Sam/Lena/Caitlin/Alex

Caitlin Snow

Katie McGrath

Thea, Sam, Caitlin, Kate - Part 2

Lena Luthor - Part 2 (Alternative Part 2)

Lena Luthor

Mia Queen
------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!